It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 140
<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

You've got mail.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

You frame it as a false dichotomy between only those two specific options, when there are many more possible explanations. I guess purple is right, stop being binary.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

youre right.

it could be the ruskies.

or as i have posited earlier, a way to identify political subversives and malcontents for later round-up.
Like a pied piper
edit on 7 26 2018 by dashen because:

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: BringMeThanos
neither of them seem able to see the picture of what is going on here and there is something going on. Something very big.

What? What is going on? Since you insinuate that you don't fall in those two camps, please tell me exactly what is going on. No need to be cryptic, flat out answer please.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

It could be hot wheels, the Q gift looked very planted

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Mike Pompeo Struts into State Dept. and TORCHES the Old Guard
May 4, 2018

It’s Mike Pompeo’s State Department now, and things are quickly changing. Pompeo is moving fast – filling vacant senior positions and realigning the State Department to make sure it’s totally in line with President Trump’s “America first” agenda.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo is moving immediately to fill vacant senior positions at the State Department, a task so large it has the feel of a “presidential transition” as opposed to a hand-off from one member of President Trump’s Cabinet to another, according to Republican foreign policy experts. “That is true in the sense that there’s so many vacancies,” Council on Foreign Relations senior fellow Elliot Abrams told the Washington Examiner. “It’s really incredible how many vacancies there are. It’s more like starting fresh.”

Five of the nine most senior positions at Foggy Bottom are vacant; the number was six, but Pompeo already has filled the role of counselor of the department. Dozens of ambassadorships are empty, while there are just five Senate-confirmed assistant secretaries of state. As a result, Pompeo has an unusual opportunity to shape the upper echelons of the diplomatic corps the way he wants to, at a time when the Trump administration has multiple high-stakes negotiations underway.

In the meantime, Pompeo is waging an effective public relations campaign directed at the State Department personnel. “I will get to as many parts of this organization as I can. I said in my testimony that I’ll spend as little time on the seventh floor — I think it’s the seventh floor, right?” he said to laughter, referring to his new office. “I look forward to meeting just as many of you as I can get a chance to do, to learning from just as many of you as I can, and to leading that team onto the field … I’ll see you all around the building.”

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
The post by Q+ today contained a code:

B8028-Z-KDHYQ-M5-ZAF1aT9

Any thoughts on this?

Nope. But as per Q's request, I spent a few minutes, meditating and visualized sending some prayer energy. And it kind of made me muse a bit on the idea of target coordinates for remote viewing.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
ETS had this to say about the Q code dro:
Link to tweet

It isnt humor. The replacement of the ZAF commander is a BIG deal. The ZAF purchased a bunch of Russian aircraft at the end of last year. The string that Q+ dropped (B8028-Z-KDHYQ-M5-ZAF1aT9). Thats what it is about. Former Commander Chimese is on indefinite leave and vanished.

Zambian Watchdog
edit on b000000312018-07-26T08:52:17-05:0008America/ChicagoThu, 26 Jul 2018 08:52:17 -0500800000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Not even close to the biggest or best LARP. I think you are delusional because you are in so deep.
What evidence do you have for millions rallying? Q isn't even tolerated outside this thread...

eisegesis asked for a specific research thread on the topic and it got shot down because its not worth it.

This will rank alongside or just below flat-earth in terms of how many people blindly believed it.

It has accomplished nothing, and once its finished it will have done more damage to its followers than anything before it.

You have 9 threads and zero results. Name one thing that has been achieved by this movement that wasn't already in progress. All Q has done is made a hand-ful of fan boys feel part of it, inflated some egos along the way.
edit on 26-7-2018 by BringMeThanos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Clapper's the CNN guy, Brennan is the torturous thug that used to run the CIA and now tweets about hating trump. It really is hard to keep track, plus they have the same doughy, evil vibe.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
The post by Q+ today contained a code:

B8028-Z-KDHYQ-M5-ZAF1aT9

Any thoughts on this?

Nope. But as per Q's request, I spent a few minutes, meditating and visualized sending some prayer energy. And it kind of made me muse a bit on the idea of target coordinates for remote viewing.

I was taught CRV 20 or more years ago and if he wanted RV’s to hit some targets the trouble he has is they are not blind targets considering his group he is targeting

The session would be coloured with the Q topics researched

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: BringMeThanos

Not even close to the biggest or best LARP. I think you are delusional because you are in so deep.
What evidence do you have for millions rallying? Q isn't even tolerated outside this thread...

eisegesis asked for a specific research thread on the topic and it got shot down because its not worth it.

This will rank alongside or just below flat-earth in terms of how many people blindly believed it.

It has accomplished nothing, and once its finished it will have done more damage to its followers than anything before it.

You have 9 threads and zero results. Name one thing that has been achieved by this movement that wasn't already in progress. All Q has done is made a hand-ful of fan boys feel part of it, inflated some egos along the way.

.......must.....resist.......urge......to.......attack.........

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Yeah, I was thinking of those. But they don't have to ever round anyone up. Maybe they want to discredit conspiracy theorists by pushing false promises from Q that ultimately fail to come true. Then people are disillusioned. Or it's just a distraction. Or it's Trump's strategists, or some weird think thank behind it.

But even if Q is a cabal in military intelligence who think they are working for the greater good, that doesn't mean I think they are good.

Oh, and I forgot about the AI theory.
edit on 26-7-2018 by Cutepants because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

Mike Pompeo Struts into State Dept. and TORCHES the Old Guard
May 4, 2018

It’s Mike Pompeo’s State Department now, and things are quickly changing. Pompeo is moving fast – filling vacant senior positions and realigning the State Department to make sure it’s totally in line with President Trump’s “America first” agenda.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo is moving immediately to fill vacant senior positions at the State Department, a task so large it has the feel of a “presidential transition” as opposed to a hand-off from one member of President Trump’s Cabinet to another, according to Republican foreign policy experts. “That is true in the sense that there’s so many vacancies,” Council on Foreign Relations senior fellow Elliot Abrams told the Washington Examiner. “It’s really incredible how many vacancies there are. It’s more like starting fresh.”

Five of the nine most senior positions at Foggy Bottom are vacant; the number was six, but Pompeo already has filled the role of counselor of the department. Dozens of ambassadorships are empty, while there are just five Senate-confirmed assistant secretaries of state. As a result, Pompeo has an unusual opportunity to shape the upper echelons of the diplomatic corps the way he wants to, at a time when the Trump administration has multiple high-stakes negotiations underway.

In the meantime, Pompeo is waging an effective public relations campaign directed at the State Department personnel. “I will get to as many parts of this organization as I can. I said in my testimony that I’ll spend as little time on the seventh floor — I think it’s the seventh floor, right?” he said to laughter, referring to his new office. “I look forward to meeting just as many of you as I can get a chance to do, to learning from just as many of you as I can, and to leading that team onto the field … I’ll see you all around the building.”

Finally.

Every Administration deserves to put it's people in place to execute it's policies. That's it's taken this long shows how hard they have been resisting change.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

President Trump's name doesn't belong on that Hell path that is studded with the names of Satan's Little Helpers anyway. That path is a list of people who made a conscious decision to willingly trade their Eternal souls for fame and fortune in this temporary and brief life.

Each star represents the despicable perverted filthy property of Satan. If anything Donald Trump's name was a symbolic Light on that dark path,

So Trump never appeared on the Apprentice? or isn't that Hollywood enough for you?

And then there is the Trump University scam.

So let me get this right he's a Mary Magdalene in your eyes? There for a purpose - to show the wicked up?

Honestly where do you sycophants come up with such stuff?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

Maybe its an exercise in trust.

Say how Q managed to get all these people to trust he was an insider without posting anything remotely proven as insider knowledge. He's been posting for 8 months and hasn't got a shred of evidence to back up the claims that they are an insider.

Yet because he's "not MSM" people eat it hook line... and the handful of people willing to question and poke holes in the proof such as potus-tweet/qdrops, insider "pics" and blatant use of Q account by the BO are set upon by the pack like they just destroyed their favourite movie.

Read through these 9 threads, strip away the hyperbole, back patting and general nonsense and your left with nothing of substance. A huge waste of time. No wonder the regular posters from thread 7 and before have all left.

Its only the die-hard believers clinging on now... and even the likes Dashen now regularly hint that they believe it could be a LARP.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

The best attack is indifference.
Shake it off.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Oh yeah, every now and then I've wondered if Q is actually a true white hat and a troll trying to teach us a lesson like that.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Curious ....... Why do those who have a Queen, like yourself, have so much venom for Americans ?

(Your spelling of words gives you away)

Don't you know -

God Bless America
RESISTANCE is Futile ... get used to it

top topics

<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join