It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children assaulted at Whataburger for wearing maga hat Civility abandoned....

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

It's not.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
According to www.mysanantonio.com... news the hat man was visiting from Florida.

Hopefully he saw lots of cool Texans while here.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

You have that one pegged correctly.
Talks a big game, but that is all. Documented it here for all to read who are willing.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I think the moral of the story is that the majority of media outlets and opinion authors constantly putting a negative light on Trump will only exacerbate the situation. Most hard working, common sense people have known for years that our country is being bled dry by policy makers, yet the same people screaming the loudest now have been dead silent up until this point. It's an obvious agenda in place to stir up emotions and divide the country further, which will in turn give an excuse to draft more draconian policies.

On a side note, part of me really believes Trump is in on it, playing the bad guy card and just following orders.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Violence is actually quite rare.

Clearly ignoring Occupy Wall Street,Ferguson, Pre election 'peaceable assembly' and speaking engagements at the birth place of free speech.

Denial ain't just a hatphobe at Whataburger.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

You are seriously willing to kill other humans because some dumbass throws ice in someone's face? Amazing how easily some people are goaded into actually wanting WAR.. over something so trivial. Dude is an outlier.. and idiot.. and will probably regret his actions for years. But the overreaction by people over stuff like this is mind-blowing.

The term viral is so stupid. Some dumbass low life doing what dumbasses do is not news worthy or really even something anyone outside those involved should care about.

(post by ker2010 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Remember people.

Violence is 'rare'.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMNOTYOU

Wel the man is a GERMAN so he dislikes americans alot to begin with. But you have a point.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

He wants to say people are all talk, cowards and wouldn't do nothing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
some do, some won't even engage in conversation

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

...you try to make a judgement about my personal courage over the internet?

Ok, that's funny given his posts in this thread.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: introvert

Nope. They don't deserve free speech when they attack others for exercising their own free speech.

Here we have the unconstitutionality of the Right. It only works when it suits them.

See how stupid it is to take one example and smear a whole group with it?

I take what he said to mean your rights end where anothers begins.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MteWamp
a reply to: DJW001

Did you know that verbal assault is still assault?

Well yeah, if you are a pussy.

Ever heard of "Sticks and Stones"?

Jesus, verbal assault? See? THAT'S where it starts.

SO splashing the kids drink in his face with potentially sharp ice isnt assault either right?

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Bit of a coward he is, really.

ALL bullies are cowards. They either pick on the weak or sick, or they run in packs... not much different than mangy mutts, come to think of it.

My worry about this is somewhat personal. Were that my son... let's just call his actions unacceptable and hazardous to someone's health. I don't give half a rat's rear quarters what happened before he threw the drink. He approached, he threw a drink, and he stole property. Unacceptable.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: MteWamp
a reply to: DJW001

Did you know that verbal assault is still assault?

Well yeah, if you are a pussy.

Ever heard of "Sticks and Stones"?

Jesus, verbal assault? See? THAT'S where it starts.

SO splashing the kids drink in his face with potentially sharp ice isnt assault either right?

Huh?

Of course it is.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Has any teen been assaulted for wearing a Che Guevara shirt by a Righty?

Lord knows theres a million of them out there promoting a terrible idea with no context in their minds besides a pop culture brand

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

It it's an unwanted touching, whether with a body part, an object, a liquid, or any other method under the control of the subject causing the touch, it can be charged as a battery (lumped in with assault in some states). Even if it doesn't cause damage or injury.

Think its stupid? Then volunteer for jury duty, or propose legislation to your state reps.

I can see it now;

"I propose that we do away with the assault charge because kids should be tough enough to receive a drink to the face from an adult who cant handle children because frustration and Trump is a jerk"

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Good time to renew your passports, folks. Doesn't look like peace and harmony for the next few years.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

I never did. That was forty some years ago, though.

Drove my dad nuts...which was, of course, the entirety of the plan.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

Oh, pish-tosh, the vast majority of folks, either right or left, aren't going to do anything untoward.

I was accosted by a couple of idiots on election night, but I don't judge the rest by the actions of a few morons. I will admit to being somewhat concerned about the actions, present and future, of said morons, but in no way do I think they represent the majority.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join