It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children assaulted at Whataburger for wearing maga hat Civility abandoned....

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
dp

edit on 5-7-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

This has nothing to do with Trump.

That ass would have found some reason to bully someone, at some point. That was just an excuse.

As I said above, had there been some one like myself sitting there, 6'4" , @280 lbs (even at 54, not much of it excess, I'm happy to say...), he wouldn't have had the goobers to do anything at all. My guess he wouldn't have even looked cross-eyed at the table.

Not to toot my own horn, I'm a scary looking guy most of the time. Except when I'm around puppies, and kittens.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus
a reply to: Xtrozero

So much assuming from a clip that undoubtedly was longer. The camera doesn't swing up or focus. What came before the edit?

next question. look closely. pause the video.

What does the hat say?

It does not say "Make America Great Again"

Also, when is it OK to call someone a ni*****?

It looks like the man said the n-word.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Kudos to those who recognize an idiot for an idiot.

And didn't make it partisan.

Idiots/extremists come in all flavors.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

a reply to: Xtrozero

So much assuming from a clip that undoubtedly was longer. The camera doesn't swing up or focus. What came before the edit?

next question. look closely. pause the video.

What does the hat say?

It does not say "Make America Great Again"

Also, when is it OK to call someone a ni*****?

It looks like the man said the n-word.

Watching again, you are correct.

The guy seems to be an idiot with issues.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Police report filed.

The man was also fired from his job.

The Green Party of TX which this guy was a member of, has banned him.

heavy.com...

edit on 5-7-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

That is probably an accurate guess.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Police report filed.

The man was also fired from his job.

heavy.com...

Kudos to his employer and the Texas Green Party.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

from your link

“We all have different opinions of our president, but we don’t take it out on innocent kids who just happen to have a hat on,” Gavino Zarate, secretary of the Harris County Green Party told Heavy. “You may not like the hat or you may not like the president, but you don’t show that kind of aggression toward teenagers. It goes against everything the Green Party stands for. We are not violent. We do not take our aggression out on innocent young people.”

Bravo to the harris county green party!
That is an excellent example of how these types of situations should be handled!

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Despise Trump but this guy is a freaking idiot. So is anyone who attacks another person for political beliefs....I may say things about Trump supporters but I will never go out of my way to physically attack..

edit on 5-7-2018 by bobbybouchette because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Yeah. What an amazing statement from them:

Gavino Zarate, secretary of the Harris County Green Party, announced that Jimenez has been banned from the party.

“We all have different opinions of our president, but we don’t take it out on innocent kids who just happen to have a hat on,” Gavino Zarate, secretary of the Harris County Green Party told Heavy. “You may not like the hat or you may not like the president, but you don’t show that kind of aggression toward teenagers. It goes against everything the Green Party stands for. We are not violent. We do not take our aggression out on innocent young people.”

Good for them.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

lol

exactly
edit on 5-7-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

from your link

That is an excellent example of how these types of situations should be handled!

You shouldn't take that kind of aggression out on any human being, be they a teenager or adult! It was a freakin HAT!?

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Yeah. What an amazing statement from them:

Gavino Zarate, secretary of the Harris County Green Party, announced that Jimenez has been banned from the party.

Good for them.

Heh and still, why didn't it say Innocent people rather than kids? And toward teenagers rather than people?

Are they saying if youre a adult the aggression is fine? hmmmm
edit on 5-7-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

That got a smile from me, too.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Gavino Zarate, secretary of the Harris County Green Party had the stones to say what others here would not.
No deflection, no discussion, a simple statement which shows that behavior is unacceptable in their organization.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

from your link

Agreed.

My only caveat is I don't trust abbreviated video.

That said, whatever the teenagers might have said or not said prior to the edit, the guy crossed the line and deserves the consequences, job, police report etc.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Do you think that that idiot even votes??

Somehow, I doubt it. Couldn't tell you for sure, of course.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: ker2010

I've been in those situations. I've seen in many times. Most people talk a good game, but cannot get off their asses long enough to properly exercise, let alone actually exert the energy it takes to defend themselves or their loved ones.

Like I said just because you are a spineless coward doesn't mean others are.

Not sure how you come to these conclusions based on things I never actually said.

Perhaps you are projecting?

Still projecting? Get off your couch powder puff!!! LOL

PS Im not MOST people.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join