It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large police presence in Annapolis, Md. for reported shooting

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
If the guy took steps to hide his identity...to the extent, even, of burning his fingertips...it may indicate he had a connection to the crime scene or victims...prior to the crime.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
www.gocarolinas.com... wont let me quote but it seems he stopped shooting on his own according to eyewitnesses would that not make it seem like it would be a more targeted thing vs random violence?

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
www.gocarolinas.com... wont let me quote but it seems he stopped shooting on his own according to eyewitnesses would that not make it seem like it would be a more targeted thing vs random violence?

Yes that's what I was referring to earlier in the thread. If it was a political "down with the media" thing I would think he'd have kept shooting until he was engaged by police.

Unless he just ran out of ammo, which I find unlikely.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
www.baltimoresun.com...

Foster gathered about 16 employees and told them there was an active shooter. Some employees began taking off high heels preparing to flee the building, she said. “You see it on the news,” Foster said of people walking out of buildings after mass shootings, “and you think, ‘These poor people.’ You wonder how they feel. Now I know.” Foster said one employee pulled two handguns out of his desk drawer and held them for self defense in case the shooter came. Other employees hid. At one point, they refused to open a back door for someone claiming to be police. “How do we know you're the police?” one employee said through the door. After the police entered from a different direction, they began filing outside. Foster said she and her employees kept trying to hold hands to comfort each other, but were told by police to keep their hands in the air.
guess at least one person in the news room was armed with a couple of handguns but guess didnt get a chance to engage the shooter or the cops got there so quickly they weren't needed.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Considering the length of this thread I haven't been able to read all of it. Has anyone brought to the fact that two days ago Milo said, "“I can’t wait for the vigilante squads to start gunning journalists down on sight.”?

If a prominent person on the Left had said that, this site would be throwing a fit right now calling for the mass execution of all Dems.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Considering the length of this thread I haven't been able to read all of it. Has anyone brought to the fact that two days ago Milo said, "“I can’t wait for the vigilante squads to start gunning journalists down on sight.”?

If a prominent person on the Left had said that, this site would be throwing a fit right now calling for the mass execution of all Dems.

Yes, Milo has been referenced multiple times, so too Mad Max and Antifa - my Antifa one is a humdinger, wait till you read that sucker.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: xuenchen

I note that whilst the leftist media is quick to blame Milo (and ignore Mad Max), no-one in the media, left or right, is talking about this, the most likely motivator....

VIDEO - Mike Cernovich, twitter

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

So this guy burned off his finger tips and planned out an attack in 2 days because of Milo?

GTFO with that

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
**Big Brother is watching you..........

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

So this guy burned off his finger tips and planned out an attack in 2 days because of Milo?

GTFO with that

As if Milo represents the conservatives....pffft. Mad Maxine is a Congresswoman, the Left elected her to lead them.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Anyone here ever consider that the shooter might have been the subject of a prior news story that falsely accused him of something, which then ruined his life? it is plausible it was revenge for a false story IMO.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Actually it was a private joke text sent to two journalists begging him for a comment, which they then turned around and published out of context.

And by extent made go viral.

So it's the left once again with their fingers all over it.

edit on 28-6-2018 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
www.baltimoresun.com...

Foster gathered about 16 employees and told them there was an active shooter. Some employees began taking off high heels preparing to flee the building, she said. “You see it on the news,” Foster said of people walking out of buildings after mass shootings, “and you think, ‘These poor people.’ You wonder how they feel. Now I know.” Foster said one employee pulled two handguns out of his desk drawer and held them for self defense in case the shooter came. Other employees hid. At one point, they refused to open a back door for someone claiming to be police. “How do we know you're the police?” one employee said through the door. After the police entered from a different direction, they began filing outside. Foster said she and her employees kept trying to hold hands to comfort each other, but were told by police to keep their hands in the air.
guess at least one person in the news room was armed with a couple of handguns but guess didnt get a chance to engage the shooter or the cops got there so quickly they weren't needed.

Hope that brave soul doesn’t get imprisoned for 10 years for trying to defend his/her coworkers.

Still curious how there was a police presence in 60 seconds (if that’s accurate). Drills or not, someone would have to call 911 or press silent alarm. Even in the latter case, the receiver on other end of alarm would have to dispatch units. I suppose by coincidence a car could have been right next to the building.

Or...were the police following this guy but not close enough?

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
Anyone here ever consider that the shooter might have been the subject of a prior news story that falsely accused him of something, which then ruined his life? it is plausible it was revenge for a false story IMO.

Not sure that would provoke him to mutilate his fingerprints, unless he did that for previous heinous acts.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Let's play Columbo.

WHAT reasons would he have to obscure his identity...knowing full well he'd be captured by police?

FIRST guess...He wanted to buy time.

edit on 28-6-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Maybe he worked in restaurants? I know I have a few fingerprints that do not register because they tips of my fingers have been burned and scarred so many times as a young cook. Not everyone is John Wick...

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Maybe he worked in restaurants? I know I have a few fingerprints that do not register because they tips of my fingers have been burned and scarred so many times as a young cook. Not everyone is John Wick...

Good point...but this was probably intentional...considering he carried no ID and won't talk.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

He could be a concrete guy, that will keep your fingerprints burned flat all the time.

Or maybe the patsy failed to show and we were never supposed to know about this guy...

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
If it was to buy time...it worked.
The police would've had his home searched almost immediately after the crime.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

Yep. Maybe his fingerprints could be traced back to another shotgun used to kill a previous owner of that very newspaper. (See my previous post on this thread.)

Just thinking out loud.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join