It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large police presence in Annapolis, Md. for reported shooting

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Not everything in life is a Red Or Blue issue.

Sometimes people are just mentally disturbed, it had nothing to do with Politics. Even the strictest laws won't stop these kind of things from happening.

The real issue is that everyone who knew him didn't to enough to help his mental situation.

We all collectively look the other way when we encounter people like the shooter. That's the thing that separates America from other countries, we give lip service at best to mental illness.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

just as bad, no excuses quit playing your partisan bull# with me sick of it

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Just being fair and balanced.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
I'm relieved that this wasn't a Left/Right thing. Just another violent day in America, where 48 people are murdered every 24 hours.

edit on 6/28/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Until the politicians who become Congress persons in these two political parties grow up and start working like sane and reasonable adults, nothing for the good is going to change in this country.

The constant name calling and finger pointing isn't going to fix anything.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Sometimes ... a bowl of watermelon is just a bowl of watermelon.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

equally, rightists can't wait to blame the "leftists"

they are all the same

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
The battle against fake news has begun, in earnest.

edit on 28/6/18 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Actually, the guy was just making his own Supreme Court decision.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
War on MSM starting ??

War on Fake News ??

Reports saying NYC is on alert for MSM attacks !!

😎

Pathetic. 2nd page.. and this crap. Why I am not surprised. So you feel if a media source prints what you consider "fake news," that someone coming in with guns to kill them is the solution? I sure as hell hope not. Why do you seem so happy about this.. I wonder.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
Anyone here ever consider that the shooter might have been the subject of a prior news story that falsely accused him of something, which then ruined his life? it is plausible it was revenge for a false story IMO.

Thats very possible.

Media say whatever they want because what is someone going to do? Come shoot up the place (hehe)?

Well now they do.

Might make folks think twice about what they print.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Yep, that thought crossed my mind but the court case linked in the other thread pretty much puts that theory to bed. They actually printed a factual account of his behavior, based on public records. But it all began with his obsessive stalking a woman who was a high school classmate.

After reading that---he's a whacko.

Did he really notify them of his attack on social media? I read that somewhere or heard it broadcast but can't find it now. Just last night I predicted that these fools will trip themselves up by posting their plans on social media. The police were only one minute too late.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Just being fair and balanced.

A winner is you

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   
www.cnn.com... T03%3A01%3A04&utm_source=fbCNN cnn released the victims names ,i guess the editor was the one from his lawsuit ,which should solidify motive . dont see this guy getting out of jail after this any one know if they have the death penalty in his state?

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

No death penalty in Maryland.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Where is Earnest ?
I thought we were speaking of the US.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: UKTruth

I'm wondering if the shooter was someone that the liberal media was about to doxx to ruin their lives.

Bless you as well, as we are aware one can say anything they want online and there is this written in board code rule “No Doxing”

Fk that, and the cowards who hide behind that

Btw isn’t killing people a way to ruin their own life’s and reputation

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Now, is The Don providing legal consultation already or was it just another empty promise after all?

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
www.baltimoresun.com...

Foster gathered about 16 employees and told them there was an active shooter. Some employees began taking off high heels preparing to flee the building, she said. “You see it on the news,” Foster said of people walking out of buildings after mass shootings, “and you think, ‘These poor people.’ You wonder how they feel. Now I know.” Foster said one employee pulled two handguns out of his desk drawer and held them for self defense in case the shooter came. Other employees hid. At one point, they refused to open a back door for someone claiming to be police. “How do we know you're the police?” one employee said through the door. After the police entered from a different direction, they began filing outside. Foster said she and her employees kept trying to hold hands to comfort each other, but were told by police to keep their hands in the air.
guess at least one person in the news room was armed with a couple of handguns but guess didnt get a chance to engage the shooter or the cops got there so quickly they weren't needed.

So.....they had access to an escape route...but remained anyway...

Just let that sink in for a minute...
edit on 29-6-2018 by Enderdog because: I blame android!

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
www.baltimoresun.com...

Foster gathered about 16 employees and told them there was an active shooter. Some employees began taking off high heels preparing to flee the building, she said. “You see it on the news,” Foster said of people walking out of buildings after mass shootings, “and you think, ‘These poor people.’ You wonder how they feel. Now I know.” Foster said one employee pulled two handguns out of his desk drawer and held them for self defense in case the shooter came. Other employees hid. At one point, they refused to open a back door for someone claiming to be police. “How do we know you're the police?” one employee said through the door. After the police entered from a different direction, they began filing outside. Foster said she and her employees kept trying to hold hands to comfort each other, but were told by police to keep their hands in the air.
guess at least one person in the news room was armed with a couple of handguns but guess didnt get a chance to engage the shooter or the cops got there so quickly they weren't needed.

So.....they had access to an escape route...but remained anyway...

Just let that sink in for a minute...

Perhaps the one person with a couple of handguns wasn't feeling like Rambo on the day and perhaps was not all that competent with those handguns....

You may only see one possible outcome but there are many, comments like yours spawned sayings like armchair quarterback.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join