It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large police presence in Annapolis, Md. for reported shooting

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: trb71

yeah my bad it was from the paper that the shooting happened at so i assumed it was related to the current one

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I wonder if it was the same shotgun used by The Capital Gazette's previous owner, Phillip Merrill, in that weird "suicide" he supposedly committed in 2006. I'm sure the investigators are on it.

I bet they will find this is some kind of vendetta shooting.

The Not So Strange Case of Phillip Merrill

Police said that he had apparently died of a shotgun blast to the head, and deemed his death a suicide even before an autopsy has returned its findings and despite the fact that Mr Merrill's body was found with an anchor tied to his feet.

While it might seem surprising that the mainstream media would completely ignore the fact that it is highly unlikely that someone would, or could, commit suicide by shooting themselves in the head with a shotgun and tieing an anchor to their feet, we need only remember the long list of politicians, journalists and scientists who 'officially' departed this life in equally impossible ways and whose suspicious deaths were met by the mainstream media with the same lack of journalistic integrity.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Does anyone besides me think if the police would just put the picture on media they’d know in about a hot minute who he is?

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Getting some strange unconfirmed info on social media that the shooter had a long gun, flashbangs, and smoke grenades. He surrendered peacefully to police. No ID on his person, his fingerprints are burned off, and he isn't talking to police.

What the hell?

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Lab4Us

Shep Smith just reported that one of the victims texted “There is nothing more terrifying than being under a desk and hearing people getting shot, and then the shooter reload”.

This guy admitted he wasn't in the building when he started tweeting. He wasn't under his desk, he did not hear the perp reload.

Figures...and the media wonders why they get bashed.

ABC currently reporting on World News he was there.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Yeah, that's all pretty much out in the main press.

www.cbsnews.com... tes/
edit on 28-6-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Does anyone besides me think if the police would just put the picture on media they’d know in about a hot minute who he is?

Maybe the guy is a deep state deep cover operator ?

"coup d'etat" starting !!

😨

link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

Wait for it in 3....2....1....oh a white shooter shot at police and is still alive???? Let's burn down the local beauty supply store...

Little bit different scenario here, the guy reportedly stopped shooting before police arrived and surrendered. Maybe surrendering is the key to not getting shot, rather than skin color.

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

😨

I've heard reports they have him ID'd, they're just not releasing it yet. No need to release his pic.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Somebody just announced the name ................

"John Doe" !!

👁⚖👁

link   
Just proof that a mentally ill person, intent on killing someone, can do so without a "assault rifle." What will the Left and their choir boy, Daniel Hogg do now? Protest for a ban on shotguns? Wouldn't be surprised one bit. Maryland has tough gun laws too! Just proves that sick minded people and/or criminals, don't follow gun laws and will always find a way to kill.

3:59 PM — A shotgun was involved in the incident, according to sources for WJLA.

www.breitbart.com...

Maryland has a ban on “assault weapons,” “high capacity” magazines, and bump stocks. They have extreme violence restraining orders and require new handgun purchasers to submit fingerprints to Maryland State Police for registration.

www.breitbart.com... dium=social

link   
If he burned his fingertips off, I doubt this is a domestic issue with someone who works there. That points to a bigger issue.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I knew there was something tied to this place. Thanks for finding this. I always thought that the guy who 'killed' himself was connected to something to get himself killed. He had a pretty distinguished and incredible life.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

They are trying to 'lighten' his skin for the formal release....

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Getting some strange unconfirmed info on social media that the shooter had a long gun, flashbangs, and smoke grenades. He surrendered peacefully to police. No ID on his person, his fingerprints are burned off, and he isn't talking to police.

What the hell?

He has all the hallmarks of a government asset.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

My point was the talking heads will be out discussing that. Anytime there is a shooting if the shooter is not killed and he is white the race baiters will trot out this theory....

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: face23785

My point was the talking heads will be out discussing that. Anytime there is a shooting if the shooter is not killed and he is white the race baiters will trot out this theory....

My mistake. Looking at your post now, it reads like sarcasm. I should've seen that.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: Konduit

What the hell?

He has all the hallmarks of a government asset.

A mind-controlled government raised and developed asset, that is.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
CNN just said we need to make sure this never happens again.

They always say that.

🤦👋

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

😨

Isn't it quite a coincidence that this shooting literally happened the same hour the Rosenstein hearing wrapped up? I guess the media won't be talking about how he threatened members of congress with investigations when they started pressing him about the leaks.

/shrug

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join