It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large police presence in Annapolis, Md. for reported shooting

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
his tweets are all over the place on even on journalist on journalist violence.....and a bunch of other really random out there sounding things....

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Seems that the shooter very specifically hated this paper, and had for several years.

Hannity was wrong about this horrible act being on Waters, and whoever else thought this was political are similarly wrong.

edit on 19Thu, 28 Jun 2018 19:47:00 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago6 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
heavy.com... covers the aspect of his twitter and issues with the paper

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

Sounds like my assessment that this guy was nuts and mad at the paper were right although it was for a different reason than them not publishing his anti-tofu manifesto.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

seems its at least a 6 year grudge his twitter is random news articles and then the rest is focusing on the paper and various individuals i dont quite know who they are

so seems we can atleast put the theory that it was politically motivated to bed and go with disgruntled guy mad at this paper

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
APPLAUSE for the Police acting so effectively!
CONDOLENCES for those poor victims of today's tragedy!
A BIG FU to those trying to make this into a racial thing!

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
Anyone here ever consider that the shooter might have been the subject of a prior news story that falsely accused him of something, which then ruined his life? it is plausible it was revenge for a false story IMO.

Close.

I started the following thread before reading this one.

Annapolis Shooter Jarrod Ramos Lost a Defamation Case Appeal Against Journalists

He doesn't appear to have been playing with a full deck for a very long time.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

His problems with journalists goes back to 2011.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I think all you political hacks who jump to conclusions in these tragedies and use this to justify your hatred of either republicans or democrats are scum

just my opinion though

thanks to everyone who was on top of this posting info ASAP

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
And Milo had Just called for attacking "Journalists"

“I can’t wait for the vigilante squads to start gunning journalists down on sight,”

Do you believe in [coincidence]

In this case, it appears to have been a coincidence.

Correlation does not necessarily equal causation.
edit on 20Thu, 28 Jun 2018 20:20:48 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago6 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I agree.

The political hysteria is nauseating.

Of course, it's not a surprise when CNN is already straining a groin muscle to proclaim THEY are the victims.

*barf*

Just another example of not letting a good tragedy go to waste.

edit on 28-6-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

It's why I've waited until now to post.

Glad they got the bastard, hope they fry him.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
according to twitter it seems police were warned by one person he stalked in the past "that he would be the next mass shooter" mobile.twitter.com... and apaprnetly a bloomberg employee has raised 30k for survivors of the shooting so far

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Social media is exploding with deranged leftists that were so excited when these people got killed that they'd be able to blame it on Trump that they're losing their minds with disappointment now that they found out the motive had nothing to do with Trump or politics.

And they're still clinging to Trump somehow, someway being responsible.

That is Trump Derangement Syndrome.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
www.mdcourts.gov...

The appellant of this pro se appeal is Jarrod W. Ramos. The appellees are 1) Eric Thomas Hartley, formerly a staff writer and columnist with The Capital; 2) Thomas L. Marquardt, the editor and publisher of The Capital; and 3) Capital Gazette Communications, LLC. The factual background to the defamation action is that on July 26, 2011, the appellant entered a guilty plea on a charge of criminal harassment in the District Court of Maryland sitting in Anne Arundel County. Judge Jonas D. Legum initially imposed a 90-day jail sentence but then suspended the sentence and placed the appellant on supervised probation for a period of 18 months with the additional requirement that the appellant continue with his ongoing therapy and that he refrain from any further contact with the harassment victim or her family. Five days later, on July 31, 2011, the article in issue by staff writer Eric Thomas Hartley appeared in the Sunday issue of The Capital under the heading "Anne Arundel Report." The article was entitled, "Jarrod wants to be your friend." The article, in its entirety, read: "If you're on Facebook, you've probably gotten a friend request or message from an old high school classmate you didn't quite remember. "For one woman, that experience turned into a yearlong nightmare. "Out of the blue, Jarrod Ramos wrote and thanked her for being the only person ever to say hello or be nice to him in school. "She didn't remember him, so he sent pictures. She Googled him, found a yearbook picture and realized they apparently did go to Arundel High together. — Unreported Opinion — "He was having some problems, so she wrote back and tried to help, suggesting a counseling center. "'I just thought I was being friendly,' she said. "That sparked months of emails in which Ramos alternately asked for help, called her vulgar names and told her to kill herself. He emailed her company and tried to get her fired. "She stopped writing back and told him to stop, but he continued. When she blocked him from seeing her Facebook page, he found things she wrote on other people's pages and taunted her with it, attaching screenshots of the postings to some of his emails. "She called police, and for months he stopped. But then he started again, nastier than ever. "All this without having seen her in person since high school. They never met until they came to court a couple of months ago. "Last week, Ramos, a 31-year-old federal employee, pleaded guilty in District Court to a misdemeanor harassment charge. "Judge Jonas Legum, who called his behavior 'rather bizarre,' suspended a 90- day jail sentence and placed him on probation, ordering him to continue in therapy and not contact the victim or her family in any way. "The case is extreme. But it provides a frightening look at the false intimacy the Internet can offer and the venom that can hide behind a computer screen
little more background on the shooter and how his stalking started.....

i wonder what branch of the federal government he worked for but that may explain why he burned off his prints as they would be in a federal database some where

its a 10 page pdf but it esclates rather quickly and he seems nuttier then squrile poo
edit on 28-6-2018 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

yup, they couldn't wait to pin this on Trump, it's like they were happy it happened

LOSERS

gave a few of them a piece of my mind before I logged out of Twitter I find it infuriating ugh, look I'm no perfect person but damn ya'll need to pull your heads out of your asses

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

inquisitor is allready running with that angle even though he only tweeted about trump once lol

www.inquisitr.com...

Jarrod Ramos: Capital Gazette Suspect Was Trump Fan, Accused Of Stalking Woman, Sued Paper For Defamation
if you check who he followed on his twitter he followed journalists on each side and a bunch of people i have no idea who they are but they are from varying political affiliations

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

yup, they couldn't wait to pin this on Trump, it's like they were happy it happened

LOSERS

gave a few of them a piece of my mind before I logged out of Twitter I find it infuriating ugh, look I'm no perfect person but damn ya'll need to pull your heads out of your asses

They were happy it happened. The excitement to blame it on Trump has turned into overwhelming disappointment and they can't handle it.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I know they wish it was worse and they wish they could blame it on Trump so they could justify their bull#

gross humans, VOTE REPUBLICAN

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Sean Hannity Immediately Blames Maxine Waters for ‘Capital Gazette’ Shooting

www.thedailybeast.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join