It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminist have taught women that femininity is bad

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Just about every wee lassie you see, that's not employed or in higher education, seems to have a bun in the oven, or a pram by there side.

Fact is a lot of them allow themselves to become pregnant to escape the poverty trap that awaits them or to get their names down on the housing list, and actually stand a chance of consideration for one.

Failing to realize of course that most will simply be perpetuating the problems and poverty they experience from one generation to the next.

edit on 24-6-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
From what I see, you're still over-generalizing current feminism. I agree that along with most items that become mostly part of "academic politics" ... some self defined feminists only move in the utterly artificial and rarified air of what they can get away with in their tenure-protected university classrooms and psuedo-scientific professional journals ...

On the other hand, the OP as well is merely participaing in identity politics ... with a different angle.

Individuals are not merely our different parts, qualities, characteristics. We are integrated human beings.

Beware of anything that ends in -ist or -ism.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Most of them aren't 'real' single parents though mate, it's a scam where dad is in the background on the sly, still heavily involved, even living together, but 'single' on the tax credit forms.
Most 'single' parents I know are like that, I don't care though so I won't ever grass anyone up, heck, the banks steal more from our nation than low level benefit fraud.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

True but a lot of the dads are junkies and/or criminal reprobates with there own drug, alcohol, and smack habits to fund.

It's not a pretty scenario, but it is one of our own makings, which is perpetuated by our own government, lack of education, nor the ability to combat/treat drug addiction appropriately.

Its a class and social dilemma CornishCeltGuy imho.

As to the banks well those are designed to steal our monies, christ we penalized the few who refuse to use them.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I'm with the Nationwide building society, went unauthorised overdrawn a few months ago and they only charged me 15 quid.
I've had my account with them so long I'm one of the few that if they ever turn into a bank I'll actually get a cash payment. New accounts agree that a charity will get the share.

Junkie dads isn't so much of a thing in my world though, every dad I know is involved and caring.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

All those wee simple single parent poverty-stricken mothers, children, and fathers, are not exactly in the same boat through.

Christ, where do you imagine they get the Jeremy Kyle audiences and guests from?

Seems to me the problem is the disparity in the world we live in, unfortunately.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

All single parents I know, and have ever known, are playing the scam with the dad who is on the scene on the sly.
Maybe it's just a cultural difference here, everyone is on some scam, be it benefit fraud or tax evasion.
I have mates on Universal Credit, and mates who are millionaires, we're all on the scam somewhere...my tax return has been a work of fiction for years lol

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Mate, i have mates from all sorts of different walks of life also.

Trust me though not all the single parents are working the system.

Tax is the biggest scam around, council tax being one of the worst.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Agreed.
I pay £1500 a year in council tax and get # all for it except my bins emptied every fortnight.
I don't begrudge any woman milking the system, I'd do it myself if I was a bird.

...on-topic though, I'm glad I don't know any rabid feminists like the thread was going on about. All my female friends are normal and nice lol

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I don't know about all my female friends being normal and nice, i mean you have met Mondays right? LoL

But nor are they are in anyway the mad "Millie Tant" associated with extreme feminist views nether.

As to the council tax, i lived in a slum/ghetto/bombsite for around 15 years called Govanhill, with Rats/Cockroaches/Bedbugs, and all sorts of other crazy bastards coming out of the woodwork, both metaphorical and physical, don't tell me about council tax, lot to bloody answer for if you ask me. LoL Rant over.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Lol good rant

Women are pretty strong here mate, they play the same game fighting 'the man'.
...as most of us do.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Probably the same up here.

Not that many Men that can make me think twice or choose my words carefully, not that i don't try to, but plenty of Woman, can and do so.
LoL

Granted its for rather different reasons pertaining to the respect of such, but still, weaker sex my arse.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I ran pubs up and down the country for 15 years and had to split up many a brawl I learnt young never split up two women fighting.....blokes have a certain code to having a scrap the ladies bloody vicious.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

That's a funny meme, the construction worker being a little slow might be accurate. At least these union guys tend to be knuckle draggers.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Never read the "Viz"?

Some of it's class/crass in a glass. LoL

Grew up with the Viz and 2000AD comics.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Viz is a classic Billy the fish, buster gonad ,Roger Melly the man on the telly
the most un pc comic ever .
edit on 24-6-2018 by testingtesting because: Fu autocorrect Fu.....

edit on 24-6-2018 by testingtesting because: Aaaargggh Fu autocorrect

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Roger Melly whose catch phrase was "bollocks!" Oh and the top tips.
It deserves a thread Viz for our colonist cousins.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

I thought the "Fat Slags" was the funniest sketch myself.

Might not be the best of threads for me to be saying so all the same.

End of the day though, its simple comedy, and in no way indicative of all woman, just saying before someone attempts to hang me up by the testicles. LoL

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

There was a pub in Halifax I ran whom I had a Sharon and Tracy employed as barmaids it was uncanny the likeness and the behaviour.
Me mam said I should have married Tracy..rum as anyone I ever met but heart of gold.
Not my type though I'm in for evil girls.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Probably the same up here.

Not that many Men that can make me think twice or choose my words carefully, not that i don't try to, but plenty of Woman, can and do so.
LoL

Granted its for rather different reasons pertaining to the respect of such, but still, weaker sex my arse.

The women are well powerful here, more so than men in my opinion because they have such a strong communication network.
I'm well in with the birds for that reason.
I was chatting with my best mate about it the other day and he agreed. He's a criminal and a martial art teacher, he said many a man has been saved from a savage beating because his woman told him to 'let it go'.

Women have much power and influence in my parts, they can save you from a beating or get you buried up the moors.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join