It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminist have taught women that femininity is bad

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

I don't want anyone to suffer inequality. but it seems to me that if you are trying enforce the "traditional family" type of lifestyle onto people, which I get the impression some are.... where mommies are expected to stay home and daddies are expected to go out and work, earn that money... then maybe they are desiring people to suffer... both male and female...
they are wanting inequality... for both male and female...
reality is a bitch.... people, women, men, couples need to have the freedom and ability to find their own way to work out the problems that present themselves and there isn't one answer, one way for everyone!! it's just as much of an injustice for a women to expect her husband to work from the time he gets up till the time he goes to bed at night struggling to come up with enough money to pay the bills and feed the family so she can be home with her kids as it is for a husband to expect her to stay home with the kids day in and day out if she desires to be working. what the heck is wrong with letting people just be, letting them find what is best for them, without people trying enforce a standard onto them that has already been proven not to work for them???

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I think the problem is you are just talking to the wrong person on this...
ya see, I really needed to work, my family needed me to work, only, the child care cost was too high, it just didn't make any sense for me to work...
so, I didn't work, instead, my one child went without medicine that he needed, he missed school days because he didn't have that medicine.... instead, I went months at a time eating only one meal every other day, just trying to make sure the rest of the family had enough. and so on...

and there is just some sht... that a person should not have to put up with!!!
that women now days don't have to put up with...
and there's some men who seem to think that women should put up with the sht and just won't change their opinion. so, well, women don't want to live a certain way, men refuse to change in any way, or vice versa, and they have the freedom to go their own separate ways. often times, I would agree, they are kind of dumb in this decision, if there is any way they can live together it makes far better sense to work out your differences.. but that take two who are willing to bend some. and quite frankly when it comes to the safety of the family members, well... sorry, but maybe they separate, at least while some counseling happens and they can be safely reunited if at all possible.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
i find it amazing the sheer amount of BS you continually post on the topic of how feminism done you wrong, full of your wrongheaded characterizations of feminism. do you spend much time thinking on anything else?

i'm a feminist. i'm feminine. i see the value of being a woman. i have a loving relationship with my husband.

you can cluck and bawww all you want about crap you make up, hopefully that gives you some comfort in the cold dark world of your imagination....

Lol, he does go on about it.
He's abandoned his MGTOW thread so I'll say 'quit whining mate' here instead.
Where are all these rabid feminists he's scared of anyway? I don't know any.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Oh look the most immature member on the boards has decided to infect another what has been a generally normal conversation between a few rational members.

Please, feel free to make senseless comments for 50 pages.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

My comments were perfectly reasoned, please quote the offending text.
I am always open to interesting debate, but general lame childlike insults I ignore as amusing.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I'm not seeing it OP. I see plenty of feminine women here in Vegas, throughout the states when I travel and all over the world, on TV, in movies etc.

I see lot's of quality, feminine, available women that would love to marry someone.

Feminists haven't ruined anyone. There will always be some stereotypical man hating feminists online that you can find, but those ARE few and far between.

I don't know where you're looking for women but there are so many out there that if you get a manly, aggressive hateful woman move on and try the next one. I promise you their out there.

It would appear that too many of you guys are spending all of your time online playing fortnight, Halo and call of duty when you should be out in the world learning social skills.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

but it seems to me that if you are trying enforce the "traditional family" type of lifestyle onto people

my perspective is that this shouldn't be frowned upon or looked down on that it's not a bad thing to be more family oriented then to have the 'PRODUCE PRODUCE PRODUCE" mindset that's essentially replaced all familial and communal ties for the majority of people (I see) that has been largely responsible for the rise in drug usage and suicide

I'm analyzing this from the destruction of the family and community angle

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

There are always exceptions to just about every rule. You may be an exception, but not everyone is. Not everyone is an automatic exception. That's part of the problem.

No, one person shouldn't do all the bending, I agree. But that's not always the message which comes across from the feminism front. In fact, it's the exact opposite message from feminism; men do all the bending (over). Are all guys angels? Oh, hell no!! I know many guys who need a straight shot right to the nuts (or worse) for the way they treat women, and they deserve every single bit of misery they get, but again there are exceptions to every rule.

The OP is about the virtues or detriments of feminism. I have attempted to point out some areas where feminism is actually working AGAINST women, but the feminist community shames them into believing this is just cowardice, and how they'd really be better off if they'd just break free and let themselves be completely miserable. And, while your personal experiences may be unfortunate and seemingly unfair, my posts have been about the broader subject, not specific experiences.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I'm analyzing this from the destruction of the family and community angle

Which is the exact same place I'm coming from as well.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

There are people that want lots of stupid crap. So sure some people are trying to do lots of things.

There's zero wrong with a stay at home dad, or both people working, etc. The problem is that it's barely even an option now. Both people working should be a choice not a requirement. The reason it's not is the elite.

I'm certainly not trying to enforce women being at home, that said some want to be. Same as I'm not trying to enforce men being the breadwinner, but some want to be. Either or neither is perfectly acceptable. Which should be the goal. People react to perceived threats to their desires as an actual threat. Which puts everyone into opposition as the elite manipulate us into all thinking we need to be. They trick us into thinking only some of us can get what we want and we need to be at odds while they live better than emperors and kings getting whatever they want on the backs of our misery.

You're afraid of being forced int the kitchen while some are afraid of being forced onto the assembly line or dream of an escape from it. The elite want everyone on the assembly line there's no question there. The only ones actually in danger is the people wanting to stay at home. The elite want us equal in mediocrity and misery. Oh and they want there to be a lot less of us. They have you afraid of something that will never happen. They try to make you so scared of going back to the way things were you will fight tooth and nail to defend to keep things as they are, even if that thing is an illusion of something better.

They're giving us equality all right, but not quite in the way we should get it. Every step forward comes with fine print and a price tag paid for in misery.

Remember there's two ways to deal with inequality of pay. One is to raise women's pay to that of men. The other is to take advantage of the larger work force to stagnate wages and allow the women to catch up to the men, and pay both mediocre wages. Which do you think they've been doing all this time?

Notice how the biggest pay discrepancies are in the jobs of the elite. They are still there and show little change, while everyone else is equal but barely scraping by.

The elite are the enemy, period, plain and simple.

link   
a reply to: amazing

LMAO, I agree!

I don't know any women like the type the OP is whining about. I wonder where he bumps into them.

link   

Ok. Based on observation we can have a difference of opinion I'm ok with that, we all have different perspectives and experiences.

But we can agree that the media is pushing this narrative and it's been becoming more of a mainstream ideology right?

I actually know a few of these feminist and they are pretty cool people normally but every once in a while the man hating comes out. I just chalk it up to bad relationship experiences as pretty much all of us have had.

But there's a causal affect on the family structure in the US that's creating a situation where the majority of kids are being raised by single parents. What's up with that? I know it's not all feminism but it's playing a large roll.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

LMAO, I agree!

I don't know any women like the type the OP is whining about. I wonder where he bumps into them.

here we go... 50 pages of immature bull# from you.... I can literally go back to the other thread where you have made this post repeatedly probably 100's of times at this point and just quote you saying the same thing over and over and over again like a mindless drone

go play a video game or something, or get some crayons and a coloring book

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

Ok. Based on observation we can have a difference of opinion I'm ok with that, we all have different perspectives and experiences.

But we can agree that the media is pushing this narrative and it's been becoming more of a mainstream ideology right?

I actually know a few of these feminist and they are pretty cool people normally but every once in a while the man hating comes out. I just chalk it up to bad relationship experiences as pretty much all of us have had.

But there's a causal affect on the family structure in the US that's creating a situation where the majority of kids are being raised by single parents. What's up with that? I know it's not all feminism but it's playing a large roll.

I see what you're saying, but I really think it's less of a problem then you think it is. What I mean is, it's not as main stream as you think.

Sure you could say that Wonder women, and Tomb Raider movies are part of it, but in the end their strong women that aren't destroying families or pushing any type of agenda like that.

I think to further this discussion, to be more meaningful I'd need a couple of examples from you.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I agree yeah there are a few about but they don't stop me being a bloke and 99% of women I know would say they are feminist but they only care about equal rights etcthey don't want more than blokes they do not want to be men either.
People blame feminism on the bad crap that has happened to them because they refuse to accept blame on themselves.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
But there's a causal affect on the family structure in the US that's creating a situation where the majority of kids are being raised by single parents.

If it's anything like the UK then most of our single parents are only single on paper.
Higher welfare benefits as a 'legally' single parent. Most dads are on the scene in my world on the sly, statistics mean little in the real world.

EDIT
I don't know any male mates who are not involved heavily in their childs life and paying as well, but I know many who rip the system off, fair one, the banks rip the country off billions more each year.
Everyone knows the scam and nobody grasses about it. I'm not in the scam but I won't grass up anyone making a couple of quid scamming.
edit on 22-6-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

And that's just it too. For many "feminism" = no self-blame ever, everything is someone else's fault and there will be blood!

In many cases feminism is no different than racism (or any other 'ism'). One side views it as empowerment, and the other side views it as excuses and entitlement. In my view, neither side is truly right.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

"Feminist have taught women that femininity is bad"

Could that be because a significant percentage of such are "Millie Tant" type pot ugly bastards that require other Woman to hide their femininity and light under a bushel thus not offend there own warped sensibilities?

People should be free to do as they wish stereotypes be darned.

Beauty, femininity, is not something that should be hidden, it should be celebrated and expressed.

After all is that not what the sacred feminine divine is all about?

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I would worry more about what the politicians and tax dodging bastards get up to than some young lass that's working a system broken by design and geared towards keeping that status quo in place.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
And let's not even get into the 'sexism' of the justice system when it comes to parental rights!!

The feminist movement wants empowerment, but they fail to realize the courts have already empowered them so far beyond anything any man could do it's almost incomprehensible!! That kind of stuff is a perfect example of abuse in the highest order!

So they've already got that hammer going in (and it's a HUGE one!)!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join