It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminist have taught women that femininity is bad

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Typical duality of the spiritual anti-Christ at work. Now I know many of you will automatically assume I am talking about the bible and Jesus and you probably only comment on that but I don't care what you have to say.

When I say anti-Christ what I am referencing is this spirit for lack of a better term has been usurping a large portion of mankind in various forms. Feminism is one of them.

What this spirit represents is inversion of truth. It opposes nature and the intelligence of nature, some would call nature god this totally depends on your point of view and is again besides the point, not interested in debating that with you. This spirit stands against any natural order and thrives of chaos. This spiritual force IMO has a godhead entity that believes it's better than the natural intelligence force of the universe.

This thing without referencing labels, this idea inverts truth, examples;

1. Feminist stand against femininity
2. There is no man or women they are the same
3. You can keep your doctor
4. The war on drugs (more drugs than ever)
5. The war on terror (more terrorism than ever)
6. The war on poverty (poverty is higher than ever)

These are just a few examples. Now how does this apply to feminism? I'm not speaking about all feminism, the feminism is the earliest part of the 20th century was actually for a good cause and fighting for rights. Today's feminism is not fighting for rights it's actually a war on feminism in a traditional sense. This brand of feminism is anti male branded is "bringing down the patriarchy", it teaches women that being a woman and being feminine isn't valuable, that being a mother isn't valuable, that having a loving relationship with a husband isn't necessary and that there is difference between men and women.

This isn't the only inversion of truth being pushed into our culture by the big manipulator's who control the television and Hollywood but it's one that's been bothering me lately as well as this issue with racism.

ADDING:

Oh I just realized I totally skipped over something..

This is manifesting as an agenda to destroy the family unit and to destroy our communities and keep us divided while a group of powerful people develop the technology they need to enslave us.

edit on 21-6-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I know exactly what you are saying. I know many people don't get it.

Years ago I gave up a very high paying corporate job to take care of my kids and family.
It was the right decision for me. I lived both sides of the working mom and staying home mom world.

I can say without hesitation that it was other women that were horribly negative about me being a stay at home mom. I was actually shamed for wanting to take care of my family first, how messed up is that. Many of the people doing the shaming were relatives!

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Sometimes I like to do 'Google Images' search of words, to determine what Google has deemed appropriate for such labels.

Check this out...

FEMINIST

FEMINISM

FEMININITY

Now, take a very close look at those 3 pages, it's social engineering 101.

IMO, there is nothing uglier than a rabid feminist with sh!t coloured hair and piercings like shes fallen into a fishing tackle box, slagging off all men and all conservative women. At the other end of the scale, there is nothing more beautiful and graceful than a woman who dresses with class, has dignity and style, has not shagged 50 blokes before the age of 18, has not had more abortions than hot meals and understands that 3rd wave feminism is destroying the fabric of western society because these beautiful & graceful women were the original feminists.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I can say without hesitation that it was other women that were horribly negative about me being a stay at home mom. I was actually shamed for wanting to take care of my family first, how messed up is that. Many of the people doing the shaming were relatives!

how dare you find being a good mother valuable!! you better get your ass to work and produce PRODUCE PRODUCE PRODUCE

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

wow!! Great method of discovering social engineering and I'm glad the first 2 responses were articulate and understanding. Thank you both it's so refreshing!

I've consciously removed myself from hookup culture recently out of A disgust with the prospects I've been dealing with and as I get older I've been realizing how much I've been brainwashed into thinking that smashing as many women as possible was the best thing to do. That was deeply ingrained into my subconscious mind from an early age with rock music, Hollyweird and hip-hop

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

That is messed up, there's no debate.

Raising, protecting, providing for, teaching your children is ESSENTIAL, and I believe that applies to all parents.

You help them become better, stronger, faster...to take on the trials of life.

Screw the idiots who ragged on you for embracing motherhood.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

Maybe if we had more stay at home moms and dads werent forced to make someone else rich our entire society would be healthier and more mentally stable

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

Maybe if we had more stay at home moms and dads werent forced to make someone else rich our entire society would be healthier and more mentally stable

Probably.

Doing things by necessity is obvious. Doing things because a corrupted system tells us to, political dogma, over production of totally unnecessary things, over consumption, manipulated demand via adverts and psychological programming, all the way to AI being used to learn about us to make us buy more unnecessary #...all so a select few people can hold the vast majority of money (wherein that money is largely wasted potential when it could go towards research and other important uses) and power for those individuals, not to mention the war hawks.

Yea man. The situation is kind of a cancerous lesion masked by lots of bells and whistles, but the nature you referred to in your OP is infinitely more powerful than any of these backwards jackasses.

edit on 6212018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   
i find it amazing the sheer amount of BS you continually post on the topic of how feminism done you wrong, full of your wrongheaded characterizations of feminism. do you spend much time thinking on anything else?

i'm a feminist. i'm feminine. i see the value of being a woman. i have a loving relationship with my husband.

you can cluck and bawww all you want about crap you make up, hopefully that gives you some comfort in the cold dark world of your imagination....

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Feminism is great.

Toxic feminism, not so much.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Your shadow is showing.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Totally agree it is.

Its just a matter of time.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
i find it amazing the sheer amount of BS you continually post on the topic of how feminism done you wrong, full of your wrongheaded characterizations of feminism. do you spend much time thinking on anything else?

i'm a feminist. i'm feminine. i see the value of being a woman. i have a loving relationship with my husband.

you can cluck and bawww all you want about crap you make up, hopefully that gives you some comfort in the cold dark world of your imagination....

How many sammiches do you make him?

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Just what is femininity

Maybe people have different ideas of what femininity...

What is Masculinity --- ?

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

Just what is femininity

Maybe people have different ideas of what femininity...

What is Masculinity --- ?

This guy right here.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   
The Oppression/brain washing of the past 500 years towards Women can't compare to what were seeing now. I don't agree with half of it but when the chains come off, this is what happens. Freedom expresses itself in every direction. The good the bad and the ugly.
edit on 22-6-2018 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   

edit on 22-6-2018 by Ohthewey778 because: heek. .. ...

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   

no, "American/western ideologies and how they think the world should work are retarded"

and that it how you get this idea that some words mean things they don't really mean except where you expect them to mean that. and you don't care about anywhere else, the world is your country.

yep

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Hey, but those biker wallets with the little chain thing are so...sexy!!

Pussy hats too!

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Modern feminism seems to be about trying to convince women that the best way to be a strong woman, is to emulate a man.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join