It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How does the IG report affect Mueller investgation?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: keenmachine

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: keenmachine

The dossier is real. Some things are not verified much is verified. Don't put words in my mouth then argue about it.

If it's not verified how can you know nothing is made up? You stated that nothing was made up in it. So if it can't be verified could it be made up? You always speak with certainty and open yourself to criticism because of that. I think you should start to use words such as I bet, I think, or hell even a maybe here and there. But no instead you say nothing is made up, even by your own admittance it isn't verified. Truth can be verified. you know what can't?

That’s the way the msm deals with everything, say it like it’s gospel.

It pisses me off.

edit on 6 15 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure that Mueller knew Strzok was a Trump-hater, when he asked Strzok to be a member of his Russian Collusion team.

When I.G. Horowitz learned this, he alerted Mueller, because he (Horowitz) knew that those text messages would become public.

Mueller would have kept Strzok on the team, otherwise. By now, Strzok might have fabricated evidence that would have Trump undergoing impeachment proceedings. He's cunning and devious.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: rickymouse

No one is forgetting the negligence of not swapping servers.. Hillary agreed it was negligent.

The question was “should she have been prosecuted and did the FBI cover up for her”, to which the TRUMP LED DOJ just exclaimed a resounding “NO.”

This just ended ANY chance of hillary Clinton being prosecuted for the email situation. Bought and paid for by Donald trumps DOJ.

Yeah, the investigation was now done correctly. I have no problem with that. The problem is the investigation was not done correctly before, but I guess that is ok if it is a democrat being investigated. They are crossing all Ts and dotting I's in Trumps year long investigation. They really have found nothing that links him to collusion or obstruction. But at least they are not blowing it off as "Oh, it's alright, she is a woman and past first lady and is allowed to screw up".

I never thought they would charge Clinton with a crime with the server, she is a past first lady, that would look really bad. I just do not think a person who doesn't follow proper rules in a previous job for the government should be allowed to run for president. She resigned from Secretary of State after an investigation, they offer resignation in our government if you do something wrong and they do not want to start charging a person. She should not have been on the presidential ticket. That is my belief, the Dems should have got someone with a cleaner slate and they would have won over Trump.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Hillary had to resign her post as Secretary of State because of all of this crap she did with not doing things correctly, you do that so you do not get fired in government. Sure, she did not get charged, I never expected her to. At least she was gone from the secretary of state job, she screwed up Bengazzi too by ignoring concerns they had. That was another investigation which added to the fact that our government officials asked her to resign the job.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Trump should send flowers and candy to Comey for helping him get elected.
That's the bottom line of this repodt.
He put his thumb on the scale by his public denouncement while exonerating Clinton which he never should have done and then he held the info on Wieners laptop for a MONTH before submitting that letter to Congress until it was just days before the election. They had time to look at those emails before they announced they were reopening the case and just said we don't have time.
Then keep the investigation into Trump and his campaign secret.
And while Clinton's was a nothing burger trumps has netted indictments and guilty pleas and jail time already.
Recon that reality.
edit on 6152018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

You think I care about Comey or his career?
This report just destroyed any sympathy I had for Comey.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   
All HRC had to do was NOT lie about it.
Nobody made her lie not comey not rushia not the deplorables.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   

You think I care about Comey or his career?
This report just destroyed any sympathy I had for Comey.

Why? What did he do wrong?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

So now it's Comey that got Trump elected?

Then shut down Mueller since he thinks its Russians.

originally posted by: shooterbrody
All HRC had to do was NOT lie about it.
Nobody made her lie not comey not rushia not the deplorables.

Because on the left it is always someone elses fault.
edit on 15-6-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   

There is still lying to Congress as well as on 302 apps to clear

That's complete conspiracy theory you know.
And there is no other report due. This was it.
The IG is not investigating the Russia probe or Robert Mueller.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Peter Strzok was the agent that interviewed Flynn,
according to previous reports.

There is a lot of Strzok in the Mueller.

Strzok is all over the Mueller investigation. That should be enough to stop 🛑 the madness

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

No it doesnt. The Russians still hacked the DNC and the trump campaign still had Russia in every crevice they could hide them in.
Trump still told us he fired Comey because of the RUSHER THING.
Nothing has changed as far as the S.C. Is concerned.
Grasping at straws.
And now there's yet ANOTHER scandal with trump and his "foundation" (slush fund).
This guy is like Pig Pen in the peanuts cartoons. He leaves a stain everywhere he goes.
edit on 6152018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   

There is still lying to Congress as well as on 302 apps to clear

That's complete conspiracy theory you know.
And there is no other report due. This was it.
The IG is not investigating the Russia probe or Robert Mueller.

Rosenstein and Wray are refusing to turn over the 302's so no its not a conspiracy theory.
This is the second OIG report (first was McCabes) and is not the last. This noe dealt solely with the Clintoon email investigation. The IG has open investigations into Uranium one along with the FISA abuse.

As for the Russia probe and Mueller it is connect to the Clinton email investigation. The basis in Rosensteins letter appointing the SC specifically cites the Comey investigation into Trump Russia collusion prior to his termination. So while he may not actively be investigating the Mueller probe its not out of the realm of possibility down the line when the witch hunt is ended.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Strzok was entitled to his opinion of trump.
The report showed this did not effect his work or the investigation and in fact he and Page asked for even stricter actions in the investigation into the server.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Conspiracy. Total bull#.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   

No it doesnt. The Russians still hacked the DNC

cite your evidence / source please. No law enforcement forensic analysis was done on it.

and the trump campaign still had Russia in every crevice they could hide them in.

and yet the 22 people indicted are all for crimes that have no link to Trump nor Trump Russia collusion and are decades old. But again by all means cite your source supporting your claim.

Trump still told us he fired Comey because of the RUSHER THING.

No reason was even needed to fire Comey and McCabe already testified Comey's termination had no impact on any investigations, including Trump Russia collusion. The termination reason, since you dont remeber apparently, was his announcement of no charges against Clinton.

Nothing has changed as far as the S.C. Is concerned.

Oh it has.. You just refuse to see it.

Grasping at straws.

Yes, you are.

And now there's yet ANOTHER scandal with trump and his "foundation" (slush fund).

Another witch hunt started by the NY AG who was forced to resign and picked up by the current NY AG. Given the NY AG refuses to investigate the Clinton Foundation for their violations of NY state law an argument for selective prosecution is there.

This guy is like Pig Pen in the peanuts cartoons. He leaves a stain everywhere he goes.

True but in Bill Clintons defense he found the only Jewish girl who was incapable of getting a stain out of a dress.
edit on 15-6-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Now let this sink in again:

In assessing the decision to prioritize the Russia investigation over following up on the Midyear-related investigative lead discovered on the Weiner laptop, we considered the text messages that Strzok exchanged with Page expressing hostility for then candidate Trump and preference for a Clinton victory. We were particularly concerned about text messages sent by Strzok and Page that potentially indicated or created the appearance that investigative decisions they made were impacted by bias or improper considerations. Most of the text messages raising such questions pertained to the Russia investigation, and the implication in some of these text messages, particularly Strzok’s August 8 text message (“we’ll stop” candidate Trump from being elected), was that Strzok might be willing to take official action to impact a presidential candidate’s electoral prospects. Under these circumstances, we did not have confidence that Strzok’s decision to prioritize the Russia investigation over following up on the Midyear-related investigative lead discovered on the Weiner laptop was free from bias.

The IG spells out very clearly that agents in the FBI were politically biased against Trump.

What the report said about the handling of the Clinton investigation is that political bias did not affect the decision making - talking specifically about the Clinton investigation. It is this that leftists and the MSM are trying to use to claim that the FBI were found not to be biased overall...It's the type of lie that is told purely to get ahead of the story and control a narrative. It isn't working.

In terms of the OP's question, we are now 100% certain after the IG report that an investigation was opened into the Trump campaign by an FBI leadership that wanted to stop him becoming President.
edit on 15/6/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Conspiracy. Total bull#.

Thats not really an argument. You want to try again using facts? Everything I posted has been in the news.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

How does the IG report affect Mueller investgation?

It doesn't. /thread

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

So this means no more convictions if the FBI has done the investigation?
Let all those serial killers out because the FBI put them away.

Do you even listen to what you say?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join