It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How does the IG report affect Mueller investgation?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
So as everyone knows the IG report is now out and there is much grandstanding going down on both sides. The left is happy it doesn't recommend criminal charges and therefore are saying it's a victory for them. The right is saying it exposes the corruption and bias of the FBI and therefore it is a victory for them.

However what most everyone fails to realize is this is a victory for Donald Trump.

You see the whole special council thing got started after Trump fired Comey over what some thought was the Russian investigation. Some said it was an attempt to obstruct the FBI and Comey and Trump needed to be investigated for obstruction and Russian Collusion. Others thought Trump fired Comey over doing a bad job in the Clinton email investigation and a bad job at the FBI all together. Either way Trump supporters were mad about the investigation and Hillary supporters were happy.

So how does the IG report help Trump?? Well is shows he was more than justified in firing Comey for doing a bad job. The entire report shows how much of a wreck the FBI was under Comey. How rogue agents were everywhere and how Comey himself was way out of bounds in his behavior. How he was in violation of many FBI rules and policies and was way out of line.

This only proves that Trump was not obstructing justice by firing him. Hell if anything he was more than justified and Comey should have been let go by Obama. He was a terrible director and the IG report states that over and over again....

So thank you IG for clearing Donald Trump of that obstruction charge....Guess it's back to the non crime of collusion......

Over a year in and here we are still with Trump under investigation and no charges related to obstruction or collusion...and obstruction just walked out the door......

edit on 14-6-2018 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Absolutely and agreed.

Sad day for the leftist, they get to hang on a "bit" longer...

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The I.G. Report proves that the very people on Mueller's team were against candidate Trump, and are now out to Impeach President Trump. Their fixation and obsession with "getting" Donald Trump, will bring an end to the Mueller witch-hunt. Sooner rather than later.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Absolutely and agreed.

What they get is less and less reasons to continue the witch hunt....

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The I.G. Report proves that the very people on Mueller's team were against candidate Trump, and are now out to Impeach President Trump. Their fixation and obsession with "getting" Donald Trump, will bring an end to the Mueller witch-hunt. Sooner rather than later.

The validation for having a special council just lost 50% of it's weight....

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

The way I look at any report that comes goes like this.
If it benefits the left than the right cry’s foul play.
If it benefits the right than the left cry’s foul play.
Neither side will ever get over there own self perceived bias and are doomed to suffer in a delusion that they have created from a false narrative.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

No doubt everyone is bias, including myself. To be honest I'm really bias to people who cry at the top of their lung cause their team lost.

I'm just here for the saltines.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill
a reply to: Allaroundyou

No doubt everyone is bias, including myself. To be honest I'm really bias to people who cry at the top of their lung cause their team lost.

I'm just here for the saltines.

Hey man at least you are honest with yourself. I respect that.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Once Gowdy/Nunes/Goodlatte/Graham get that single document that spells out why Trump and his campaign was investigated and spied on, the other 50% will be shed. There's a reason why Rosenstein himself is blocking Congress from seeing that document in its entirety. (He did let them see it, but only after it was dipped in black paint.)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Peter Strzok was the agent that interviewed Flynn,
according to previous reports.

There is a lot of Strzok in the Mueller.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Once Gowdy/Nunes/Goodlatte/Graham get that single document that spells out why Trump and his campaign was investigated and spied on, the other 50% will be shed. There's a reason why Rosenstein himself is blocking Congress from seeing that document in its entirety. (He did let them see it, but only after it was dipped in black paint.)

That and he's in on it. Rosenstein is at best complacent in this scheme which makes him guilty. To allow the continued investigation and undermining of a sitting president over made up dossiers and rumors planted by dems is sickening. and illegal.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Absolutely and agreed.

What they get is less and less reasons to continue the witch hunt....

Precisely.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Mueller investgation?

Hasnt this been going on a freaking year now?

Somebody give this guy a freak show tent and call it a day already.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Except he went on TV snfsaid it was because the Russian investigation..

Gop propagandists are pretending this is a trump win..

When in fact the report specifically says that no one did anything illegal..

That hillary should not have been charged..

That political bias has played no direct role in the investigation..

So please.. since the IG report literally debunked trumps whole little FBI/hillary Conspiracy theory.. how is this a win for trump?!?!

Lol

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
it was one phase in a multi phased approach to firing the guy which will eventually happen

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

There is a lot of Strzok in the Mueller.

There's a lot of Strzok in Page, too! Literally. There whole schtick was to hide their affair from their spouses.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

So please.. since the IG report literally debunked trumps whole little FBI/hillary Conspiracy theory.. how is this a win for trump?!?!

It was a report about the FBI investigation. That's all. It was never supposed to be about Hillary. And the report shows an FBI in complete disarray, with leaks to the press galore in return for favors, a delusional , ineffective, and weak, insubordinate FBI director, with individual members of the FBI actively saying they will 'Stop Trump" from being elected. I'd say that is quite a monumental revelation.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I watched the news, CNN or CBS, not sure which. They of course were stressing it cleared Hillary of a crime. I expected that interpretation. They forgot to mention the gross negligence or whatever it is and that she was not doing her job right.. Then PBS, they had a discussion on it and of course they chose people from Obama's administration. Like Lynch's associate. None of them are working under Trump, so what do you think their interpretation was.

To me this whole thing shows me it was good that Hillary did not get in since she only followed rules that she thought were right. We have to put up with Trump's ego and tweeting, but it is better than hillary being in office. My biggest question, why can't we get good candidates to choose from for president, why not honest ones? Candidates that do not whine all the time.

I sure hope that the FBI cleans up it's act or they dissolve it.
edit on 14-6-2018 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
What do you make of this, as the reason why Rosenstein is still in charge of the Mueller investigation?

Sessions said in an interview released Thursday that he was the one who made the decision to recommend to Trump that he fire Comey, not Rosenstein -- and that therefore Rosenstein isn't disqualified from his role in the Russia investigation.

"That decision ... really fell to me, ultimately, on the Comey matter," Sessions, who recused himself from the Russia investigation, told CNN affiliate Hill.TV's morning show "Rising." "And that's not a disqualifying thing."

Source: www.cnn.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Lol sad day how?!?’

The Trump DOJ IG report just debunked every hillary/FBI collusion theory period..

Look at the conclusion..

“No political bias directly effect led to any decision pertanant to the investigation.”

“No hillary should not have been charged”.

So where is the win for trump lol???

That reporters buy their sources dinner?!?!

That FBI agents have personal lives ??

Lol

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join