It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Word Leaders Managed to Find An Agreement at the G7... Then Trump Tweeted.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I guess you have to go to outer space to realize...
We live on a globe.
With lots and lots of other people who are not Americans.

But you think you know enough to know Trump doesnt know what he is doing..

Typical liberal bs..I dont know anything about the subject at all but I know hes wrong lol..

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Yes. That's it exactly. Because trump is just dying to bomb something. Why have em if you're not gonna use em. Isn't that what he said about nukes?

Mr Mueller hurry up already.

Yes, Mueller please hurry so it can be Pence to bomb stuff instead of Trump. If only Hillary had won she'd get to be the one pushing the red buttons. It Was Her Turn to blow up babies damninit!

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Wharton...for those who had the money but not the grades to get into the University of Pennsylvania Ivy league school. Lol

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
What's with this insistence that we need to a part of global agreements to have dignity as a nation?

Since when has it become the norm to conflate globalist economic relations with success as a nation?

The half of the world is dependent on your filthy Petro dollar. You end up like Gaddafi if you say no to it. And than some dumb American redneck comes here and talks about globbuuhhlists and how USA should get out of every deal. Yeah. You know what would happen to your economy if you did that?! Your country would become a violent third world # hole in no time

I take it you weren't an economics major.

I'm not but I surely understand economics better than some dumb redneck from Arkansas with an iq high enough to barely stay alive.
Your country is where it is because of your dominance overseas. You don't become #1 powerhouse with isolationist politics.American companies sold $2.3 trillion in goods and services to foreign businesses and consumers in 2017. How many jobs would be gone if you remove those numbers? Jesus fukkkin christ you guys have been dumbed down

First off, your vision of America being represented by "dumb rednecks from Arkansas" speaks volumes about your own intelligence.

And do you assume that anyone who isn't full steam ahead with globalist policies automatically becomes an isolationist? It doesn't work that way. There's a prosperous middle ground which bolsters our own employment rate.

I detect a hint of jealousy in your tone. 😅

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

Breaking ground breaking deals, breaking treaties.
He breaks everything he touches.

Maybe if you look into it things need to be broken..or do you like status quo.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

And he knows as much as I do so how confident are you lol.

All I need to know is that those who do know about trade are all telling him he's wrong.
I don't need to know trade to know that.

Shaking my head.
I don't need to be a chef to know when food is good either.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Wow.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Status quo.
If it a choice between that and trumps craziness.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

That is what you're dreaming of whether you even realize it.

Hillary didnt get to bomb more babies, so freak out. Trump most liberal Republican POTUS ever MUST BE DESTROYED for it. Even if Pence most stereotypical GOP archetype guy ever replaces him. So he can do the bombings Hillary was supposed to be doing.

FFS Hillary already got to bomb half a million poor Syrians SHE HAD HER TURN move on already.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   

If it a choice between that and trumps craziness.

Is it craziness or just not what you expect? What you expect from a life long professional politician hasn't worked well for us in a good while. Why not breath into a paper sack and sit back a few. So far he has done well though it seems people hyperventilate every time he flinches.

I tell you what, if the the whole tariff thing turns into a huge failure for the US then you win, if it doesn't then I say let him play things out then decide.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I would have respected Obama if he has shown some backbone like Trump does, rather then the spineless, sissy behavior we saw all through the Obama administration. Obamas hate America, and Trump loves America.

I've seen photos of Obama bowing down really low to certain world leaders. CNN praised him for his agility and respect. The U.S. image was going down the drain big-time in those days.

That’s funny, most on this board have seen Donald Trump curtsy to Saudi royalty

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

You know, it could just as easily be the other way around.

Read the communist manifesto.

Oh and Merkel was a communist in East Berlin.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
The U. S continues on its course of isolationism.... It's gonna get bumpy kids better strap yourselves in....

Bumpy for the rest of the world. The US has been supporting the Chinese abd European economies for quite some time.

They need us. We don't need them at all. There is absolutely nothing important that the US imports that we cannot produce.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
For the last 20 years or more, every single type of global gathering like this has ended in agreements that have HARMED every American citizen, not helped.

Now finally we get someone who actually cares about Americans right down to the ground, and all a lot of you can do is whine in defense of your captors.

Say hello to your advanced stages of Stockholm Syndrome!

I agree with everything but the number of years.

I would put that number at 105 years back to 1913 when the 100% unconstitutional Fed Reserve was established.

edit on 10-6-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: links234

I think world leaders and the world outside of America really, really don't like Trump. America is no longer an impressive power-house of economics and military might but a drunken buffoon stumbling around the world stage.

Trump is weakening America's standing in the world but people are so blinded by 'what about her emails?!' that they can't see what a disaster this presidency is.

It's opposite day right? Or are you delusional?

The rest of the world has been raping the American economy for decades. If they are unhappy it means Trump is doing something right.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Well everyone who isn't a USAer isn't it time we just walled them in?.
Build that wall build that wall!.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

It's a global economy....

Good point and I always think we're all in this together. If everybody but one agrees then so be it. Let them be the odd man out. Carry on and they can play in their own sand box by themselves till they get bored or run out of toys to play with.

On that note I do think Trump is looking out for his people but why go about it this way? If my lifestyle sucks I change my lifestyle and myself. I don't push my group of friends to change their minds and stay home 10 min before we leave to go camping cuz I changed my mind, or tell them they owe me $20 for the $15 dollars of beer they drank from my fridge (heavy tariffs) think about how your friends would feel? Think about how often they'd be willing to share there case of beer (beer for beer) when you showed up at their place.

I really agree we all should look out for our own first but start at home and find ways to increase your productivity at home. Chicken cost to much so I raise my own now at half the price. 12 eggs is 4.50 at the store so to heck with that got my own layers. My eggs now make me $30 a week minus $15 a month in food. I grow 70% of my own vegies at home. Why? Cuz the price of real food is stupid. F that ill do it myself at home for less then I can buy it for. If not I'll buy it.

Disagreeing over contradictions in things said seems crazy to me. It's the bottom line. This is the final agreement we all sign and say yes too this. If not we all agree except you and you can carry on elsewhere. What was said yesterday by friend 'A' doesn't effect the final decision by 'A,B,C,D,E,F,G' today. We can and are allowed to change our minds if we're open and accepting to it.

At the end of this all I agree with the man's passion to revitalize his country I just disagree with how he does it. Hes looking to push everyone down to come out on top and that only last for so long and then the king of the castle gets pushed off and someone else takes his place..

BAH! Just had to put it out there. Not good with words but I hope some people get it..

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Trump doesn't understand international finance and we should trust you? Trump's worth 3.1 billion. What do you have going that suggests you are more of a finacial expert than Trump?

It sounds to me like you're just making stuff up and have absolutely no idea what has been going on around the globe for the last few decades.

You are making yourself sound paranoid, delusional and ignorant.

Add - Trump knows that a trillion dollar global trade deficit ia bad for the US. Can you comprehend that?

1 trillion US dollars are leaving this country every year to support the global economy while Americans get shafted. Does that make any sense to you? If not I suggest you leave the financial talks to those who comprehend mathematics.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Love him, or hate him.

Trump is destabilising the current norms of diplomacy. He's certainly challenging two-faced diplomacy with all the false smiles. You just need to look at how Macron (the French president) was treated. Red carpet, hand holding, gentle fondling and a fantasy that France would be the new "bridge". Then "sod off", from Trump, and "...you think stroking my hair and pouting your lips works on me, you Frenchie twit".

Trump has a goal. That is to reset the way other countries relate to the US. He's probably right that places like the EU have taken advantage of the US, in the same way that EU economic policy has benefited Germany.

Now, I am no Trump apologist, but perhaps his closest allies need to rethink how they deal with the US, rather than trying to retain the status quo.
edit on 10/6/2018 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

The only goal Trump has is to sell his only commodity the brand called TRUMP, that’s why he speaks in 3rd person language

He is vulgar money, never accepted by new or old money so has a massive chip on each of his shoulders that they never accepted him and never will even when he became POTUS

If he achieves peace with North Korea, he will have my respect for that but with Bolton in the team it looks like he has Persians as the next target

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join