It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Word Leaders Managed to Find An Agreement at the G7... Then Trump Tweeted.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: xuenchen
He's a real party-crasher.

The G(6) knows the end is near for their joy ride.

All coming down.

That's right. If they won't let Russia play with them, Russia will break up the game.

I'll play your little game.

But doesn't the EU countries buy most of their natural gas from Russia ?

And remember Ukraine owed some big money for "past due" gas purchases from Russia !!

Your obsessions are reaching clinical stages (yes plural).

🎀😎🎀

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: DJW001

Russia...seriously, Russia is diminutive in every way other than the PR that Putin gives them. They dominate a region filled with their satellites. Their influence is mostly covert because they don't get overt support/respect from any but the aforementioned satellites, and maybe their trade partners when the wind blows in the right direction.

Dont bother with that one. To him Russia is the Alpha & Omega. It is both inside & outside. Both everywhere & nowhere. All powerful and all knowing. Its hiding under every rock, and inside every plant. Its words when translated penetrate thru mountains, they break the sound barrier doing so, and cause all creatures that walketh & creepeth to shiver and tremble and lose all sense of identity. It flows through shadows, and mutes all light. It puts the Dire in Straights.

He still loses sleep over Sputnik, the most powerful weapon ever contemplated by anything in the known universe.

Yea.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Trump agreed to the terms at first but pulled out because his feelings were hurt, now his supporters seem to be spinning it as if Trump pulled out because he's "putting America first". Lol, he's not putting America first, he's putting his ego first otherwise he never would have agreed to terms, only after Trudeau hurt his feelings did he decide to pull out.

You guys are delusional. If Trump wouldn't have pulled out of the agreement you'd be praising him for being diplomatic. Brown-nosers.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Isurrender73

We need China. Everything we use comes from China.
Meanwhile I don't own anything that says made in Canada.

We don't need the crap we import from China. 90% is built to break anyway. You really think we are too incompetent in the US to produce our own goods?

You don't understand much of anything when it comes to global politics and finances. And you keep proving it with every post in every thread.
edit on 10-6-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

To be honest....agreeing in the first place was him pulling the stunt.

He does things in ways none of us would. But its because he likes to start in the asshole position, then soften at the end.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Trump agreed to the terms at first but pulled out because his feelings were hurt, now his supporters seem to be spinning it as if Trump pulled out because he's "putting America first". Lol, he's not putting America first, he's putting his ego first otherwise he never would have agreed to terms, only after Trudeau hurt his feelings did he decide to pull out.

You guys are delusional. If Trump wouldn't have pulled out of the agreement you'd be praising him for being diplomatic. Brown-nosers.

If I made a verbal agreement with someone and then they went around talking crap about me I'm going to tell them to f$#! off too. Only a pussy let's other people talk crap about them.

He did the exact same thing with North Korea. And they shut up and came to the table. The world is Trump's playground. He is negotiating from the seat of power. Trump holds all the world's finances in his hands.

They will tuck their tales, shut the f$#& up and come back to the table or their economies will implode while the US see the greatest rise in economic productivity in the history of mankind.

Most of you seem to have no idea how much the world needs the US at the moment. I am glad I have a president who isn't playing punk bitch to the rest of the world like his predecessors.

I'm not delusional.

Add. Russia is in seat #2. Because of their isolationist position and European need for Russian energy Putin is most likely sitting back laughing his ass off. He has an interesting front row seat to the show.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

No you shouldn't trust me. Am I the president? Am I making trade deals?
Answer slowly. I don't want you to hurt yourself.

You guys are unbelievable. And hysterically funny.

At least you can admit we shouldn't trust anything out of your mouth.

I'd rather be funny then an ignorant troll.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

So he knew the future and knew Trudeau was going to say what he said? If Trudeau didn't say what he said then what do you think his excuse for pulling out would have been?

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Of course it's really the evil media that is the alpha and omega.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

You are delusional if you think Trump signed the deal then pulled out because he's "putting America first" instead of because his feelings were hurt. I assume if he agreed to terms that the terms were good for America but now that he's pulled out those benefits are null and void and he has hurt America in the process.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: FyreByrd

Menace to the world is overstated..

How about just an egotistical, self centered bafoon??

The US has been trying to get into our Dairy and poultry markets for decades.

We don't want ever weird # you guys put in those animals. We can't call out its health issues so we just say no!!

This is going on long before Trump. He just wants an epic win. He should go back to Europe with that bully #. Nobody pushes us around, not even our drama teachers

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

To be honest....agreeing in the first place was him pulling the stunt.

He does things in ways none of us would. But its because he likes to start in the asshole position, then soften at the end.

Beat em down... then build them up. Usually works, but this is Canada. Fu€k off!

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Of course it's really the evil media that is the alpha and omega.

The "Media At Large" actually, but thats way, WAY above your paygrade even if you ever did make it to executive level when you work(ed) for CNN.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
""Word Leaders Managed to Find An Agreement at the G7... Then Trump Tweeted.""

Then Trump Tweeted.

Then the hornet Swarms got Activated.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

North Korea can’t even nuke us lol..

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
ahhhhh......another day of lies and insults on ATS........

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: The GUT

North Korea can’t even nuke us lol..

You don't consider Hawaii "Us?" That's racist man. Regardless, I'm sure you get the point and that it's true about some folk. Their hatred has them hoping for failure. Bill Maher, for example, is hoping for economic collapse. The sentiment is everywhere with the haters.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
ahhhhh......another day of lies and insults on ATS........

Yep, you do it everyday. Pot meet kettle.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

No, but its entirely reasonable that he knew someone would give him a craptastic excuse to show his ass. It seems to be how he does things: lead with the ridiculous, then follow up with the sane and reasonable.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

It sounds like you've created a scenario that leaves Trump as a genius regardless of what ended up happening. If you have to dig into assumptions in order to find something other than what actually happened then you're making excuses in my opinion.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join