It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Word Leaders Managed to Find An Agreement at the G7... Then Trump Tweeted.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Duh,Trump is a buisness man,not a wimpy character like Obama,he is looking out for the US,his job,who gives a flying ++++ about other countrys problems,thats been the problem all along

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

Duh,Trump is a buisness man,not a wimpy character like Obama,he is looking out for the US,his job,who gives a flying ++++ about other countrys problems,thats been the problem all along

Trump is a cool dude, he doesn't smoke or drink. And he likes being an American.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

I guess Drama Queen trumps diplomat. Ha ha ha.
And that is failed and desperate business man BTW.

What would you do if trump actually did kill someone?

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That is what you're dreaming of whether you even realize it.

Pence isn't an idiot who thinks he knows better than everyone else. He's a pushover who will be easily controlled by the house and senate.
Witness as proof of how malleable he really is... At a meeting trump picks up his water bottle from the table and puts it on the floor. Pence immediately picks up his bottle and puts it on the floor too.
I wouldn't worry about any president pence. He won't destroy everything we've built just because he can.
He's also probably not going to blame everybody who ever held the office before him for everything he needs to handle.
I don't have great issues with the right. Mostly we can find common ground to work together. It's just trump. Him pefsonally. Not republicans. He's completely unfit to do the job. Now more evident than ever.
If not Robert Mueller than God.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Makes her better able to deal with the red menace that is Russia and Vladimir Putin then doesn't it?
And what about... Oh wait... sorry, that's your line.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

We need China. Everything we use comes from China.
Meanwhile I don't own anything that says made in Canada.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Oldtimer2

What would you do if trump actually did kill someone?

Can't speak for the old fella, but for me, whether you want to hear it or not, Id react the same as what I did when Bush & Obama ordered your military to kill innocent women and children.

Shake my head in disgust but ultimately accept it because , pre 2016, POTUS knows best according to CNN & the tards.

Yes - Obama INCREASED military ops and troop numbers in ____________ just after he got elected - he therefore is a murderer (as well as a confirmed racist and bigot)

Ask me where that happened - go on.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Someone got the company memo.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

No you shouldn't trust me. Am I the president? Am I making trade deals?
Answer slowly. I don't want you to hurt yourself.

You guys are unbelievable. And hysterically funny.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

He's insane.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Personally.
Ok?

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

Trump is a classless clod.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

edit on 10-6-2018 by richapau because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

If you talk with some Canadians you will find out that they don't like paying high prices for Dairy Products and the same goes for wood, the USA gets wood and power from Canada with next to nothing for tariffis which puts a hurting on local mills and green start up power companies (Solar, Bio and Methane) I have seen twice a local Landfill is producing enough Mehtane to power 3700 homes, local power company said we don't want it because we can get it cheaper from Canada. or better yet Ford Motor Company moving to Canada and sending its prodcuts across the border for next to nothing.

there is more going on behind the curtains than we actually know about, besides why not have fair trade instead of one side trade.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Lol roflmao..
No way and they say i need meds.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
He's a real party-crasher.

The G(6) knows the end is near for their joy ride.

All coming down.

😲

That's right. If they won't let Russia play with them, Russia will break up the game.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Russia...seriously, Russia is diminutive in every way other than the PR that Putin gives them. They dominate a region filled with their satellites. Their influence is mostly covert because they don't get overt support/respect from any but the aforementioned satellites, and maybe their trade partners when the wind blows in the right direction.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: angeldoll

" Our country is great. It has always been great.:

Stop kidding yourself , America since the Late 1960's has been Destroying itself from Within , and Misdirected Progressive Liberalism has been the Cause . It's Time to Correct that if we can.........

"misdirected liberalism". In all caps. Like MPL. and the Cause. Again in all caps. Just sayin'.
Nope, we haven't been destroying ourselves. We definitely need some tweaking here and there, (probably in many places), but to tear down what we've done so far is not the WAY. We progress and do better in certain areas, iron out wrinkles. We don't go back to a time of two classes.

Trump gives a lot of lip-service to the middle class, but not much meat. He's making the rich richer, and tossing a few bucks to the middle class, and they are peeing all over themselves in gratitude. Ain't it weird?

Anyway. I would appreciate a response on what you mean by MPL. How has "progressive liberalism" been misdirected?
What is your definition of "progressive liberalism"? How can the country make progress without being considered "progressive"?

How can we maintain our lifestyle without taxes?

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: DJW001

Russia...seriously, Russia is diminutive in every way other than the PR that Putin gives them. They dominate a region filled with their satellites. Their influence is mostly covert because they don't get overt support/respect from any but the aforementioned satellites, and maybe their trade partners when the wind blows in the right direction.

War is no longer about using guns and swords to possess land. War is now being conducted on a more immaterial battlefield, what the Pentagon has called "hearts and mind." Russian propaganda is cheap. A few "creatives" dreaming up "alternative facts" that can be spread by bots. Russia realizes that in the 21st century, information is what will build the new empires. The United States built an empire in the last century that was founded in part on blood and treasure, and in part on ideas and entertainment. All of these cornerstones have been under attack, both from within and without. Vladimir Putin prides himself on being a judo master. Check it out. (I've read it.)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

Another hit and run. It's your M.O. lol.

How many planets do we live on? Are other nations a different species in your guestimation?
Wanting to live peacefully and help out struggling populations is our problem? We have excess food and medications, but when we offer those to people who don't have them, we are destroying our country? When we teach them how to defend themselves, and how to govern themselves, we are destroying our country?

Clearly, you don't give "a flying ++++" about the rest of the people on the planet, or want them to have peace, and an economy that works, but why do you hate those of us who do want those things for others?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join