It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Word Leaders Managed to Find An Agreement at the G7... Then Trump Tweeted.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Canada's government and "allies". Need America (U.S.A.) as a friend. They would rather slice us up for profit. But they know that'll cost more than they can afford. The American government is not their enemy. The American people's freedom and that "old rag" of a Constitution is. Pres. Trump is probably going to be the last real American that'll be President of these United States. The deep state and traitors are now very open about their contempt for America. This original post is an example.
They'd accept a "leader" that bows to heathens, kisses the hand of kings and apologizes for strength. A lot of us already live in occupied territory. Sad, but true.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

Keep the hate burning, bro. Remember, it is your duty to identify enemies.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

When the world wants to sell to you, how can you be isolated.

Because it was very offensive, showed a major character flaw (having his narcisstic trait shown to the world) and generally made the USA lose a lot of international credit?

Could be that this is a very very good move in Trumps 11D-chess, but there are major parts even in the USA doubting that he would be capable of anything beyond 1D-chess..

I believe that Trumps endgame is that he sees himself sitting on a golden throne and the rest of the worlds leaders are kneeling at his feet. Like a true narcist. Won't happen in real life.

That's a lot of speculative dribble.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: yuppa

Nope, I'm not a coward, I try to be up front with people in person. I don't do thing simply to piss people off either, that's childish.

Im not a coward either,but i do know how to manipulate others into doing my work at times because Im usually too busy to do it myself. I fi get caught at something i take full responsibility.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join