It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender Man....gives birth to baby

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I did answer it. I told you that's it's a complex question for me and that there isn't a simple yes or no answer FOR ME.

You're apparently struggling with the fallacy of false dichotomy.

Let me help you out. You're demanding a yes or no answer to he question about a person who is dragonkin so that it can be applied to a trans person. I imagine your argument would be something along the lines of "well, if a dragonkin is obviously not a dragon, why do we have to accept that a trans person is the gender they identify with?"

Is something like that what you're going for?

EDIT I see that Rowan already called you out on this, so I'll answer.

If dragonkin wanted to have their bodies tattooed with scales, I have no issue with it. Do I believe they are physically a dragon? Nope, because as far as I know, dragons are mythological/fantastic in nature.

The matter of human gender identity is more complicated than that as has been recognized by medical, psychiatric and psychological studies.

What harm does the dragonkin or the person with a differing gender identiy pose to you?
edit on 8-6-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
a reply to: RowanBean

It was a perhaps not so funny reference to the Disney character from jungle book wanting to be human. In other words, it's not a natural occurrence among our wild brethren to disfigure themselves. A comment you alluded to earlier about our reptilian brains from which you say we descended.

Oh got it.

You might find this interesting: Feral Children
Granted those children weren't born that way but raised but it's a food for thought.

edit on 8-6-2018 by RowanBean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: toms54

There's something wrong with teaching children that people are different yet still deserve respect?

What's the percentage of trans medical treatments versus the overal medical/insurance costs in this country?

Not all parents agree this is normal behavior. They don't want their child encouraged to explore the tranny option. Especially if they are young.

Now I feel you are trying to force me to accept this trans stuff. Add that to the list.

I don't know the statistics. Look them up yourself. I do know it's a lengthy process involving years of psychiatry, drug therapy, and surgery. It's not cheap. And it is elective surgery. Trans is not a life threatening illness like cancer.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean

originally posted by: lakenheath24

It was a perhaps not so funny reference to the Disney character from jungle book wanting to be human. In other words, it's not a natural occurrence among our wild brethren to disfigure themselves. A comment you alluded to earlier about our reptilian brains from which you say we descended.

Oh got it.

You might find this interesting: Feral Children
Granted those children weren't born that way but raised but it's a food for thought.

I'm starting to think some of the people here were raised by wolves.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: toms54

As a rule, I don't think children are being "encouraged to explore the tranny option." (BTW, many folks consider the t-word extremely disrespectful if such things concern you.)

We're having a discussion on a public forum ... how is that "forcing you" to accept anything?

You don't know any statistics or facts about the actual costs of treatments, you just believe that and want to use it as evidence? LOL.

Good enough.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

OK, I get that, but feral kids have no options in their upbringing, and perhaps the concern here is that children of these particular...umm...moth..no fath....err parent will give them no option but to accept something as being normal, that is obviously abnormal. After all, when a child sees a parents privates, they naturally ask questions...its how they learn. How ya going to explain that mommy's cootchie is full of cement or whatever material is used.

The whole trans thing goes against a normal animal mature to procreate. It does my head in that they want me to see it as normal.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Do you think a person that identifies as real animals

That's species dysphoria. I have no idea if there's any brain study on that but it might be valid as we have several layers of brain, especially the reptilian part, that came from various ancestors over millions of years of evolution.

Its a mental disorder called (Clinical lycanthropy)

Once the country is populated with enough wannabe werewolves to equal an actual voting demographic, bet your bottom dollar there will be political pressure applied to the APA, the next DSM will classify the stigma as the mental disorder and mask the actual mental illness behind a wall of victimhood as they did with gender identity disorder.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Do you think a person that identifies as real animals

That's species dysphoria. I have no idea if there's any brain study on that but it might be valid as we have several layers of brain, especially the reptilian part, that came from various ancestors over millions of years of evolution.

Its a mental disorder called (Clinical lycanthropy)

Once the country is populated with enough wannabe werewolves to equal an actual voting demographic, bet your bottom dollar there will be political pressure applied to the APA, the next DSM will classify the stigma as the mental disorder and mask the actual mental illness behind a wall of victimhood as they did with gender identity disorder.

Why does someone else's identity bother you so much again? Has a trans person or werewolf-kin taken your job or something?

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

So Do you think a person that identifies as real animals, imaginary animals (dragons, etc.), etc . really what they they are?

to be fair dude you keep asking people to answer the question but have you read it?
come on man

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

You know, the sad fact here is them being whoever or whatever they want to be doesn't bother me in any way. What bothers me is that they have whined, cried, pissed, and moaned their way from calling for tolerance to demanding 100% celebration. Holy hell, even basic acquiescence isn't enough... no, you have to not only use their demanded pronouns and coddle their demands, you are supposed to even change your own internal way of thinking... consider someone who everything says "that is a man about. Biology says male, genetics say male, centuries of medical history prior to the past decade of pandering political nonsense infiltrating the APA and AMA say male." to be 100% female based purely on the emotional demands of the confused male in question. That's not only ridiculous, but it directly violates one of the most vital basic human rights... the right to not be forced into lying to yourself. No, follow me here, I'm not saying some woman who believes herself to be male should lie to themselves and say "Uh, I'm a woman even though I think I'm not." No. I'm saying I DON'T GIVE A CRAP what that individual believes. That's their business up to and until it crosses the line into demanding accommodation and appeasement into their own self inflicted hell by everyone else. That isn't their's to have, You are entitled to your own personal spin on reality, but you are not entitled to your own personal facts.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

So it's not a matter of individuals rights, but that they've had to fight to get those rights?

How in the world are you "required" to change your internal way of thinking? You obviously haven't, LOL.

You don't think our scientific understanding of biology, anatomy, psychology, etc. have changed in the last 120 years?

You don't think that understanding should inform our culture, laws, etc?

You think that things should always remain the same regardless of new discoveries and new understandings?

YOU DON'T GIVE A CRAP ... but you do! You're arguing in repeated threads about the topic!

I'm not sure what you mean by appeasement, but accommodation certainly is an expected Constitutional right ... at least in terms of due process and equality before the law.

I know and sympathize that you don't like the way some things are going ... but, times and attitudes do change.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I just wish tax payers paid for a boob job up front for me, and maybe something to make me taller, could always use bigger knockers, body sculpting. Or any of the other cosmetic surgeries tax payers pay.. after purposefully disfiguring themselves so they don’t have to pay for the fees.

Btw transgender service is free if you cut off your wang and throw it in the trashafter insurance rejects the operation. I think that means the same if you do that to your breast.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

No its not bait and not a difficult question for everyone to be bsing or skirting around and making more complex than it is.

Its rather simple but they dont want to answer it because they know that just because you feel ike a dog it doesnt make you a dog based on logic, reality iand science.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

No its not bait and not a difficult question for everyone to be bsing or skirting around and making more complex than it is.

Its rather simple but they dont want to answer it because they know that just because you feel ike a dog it doesnt make you a dog based on logic, reality iand science.

It's apples to oranges comparison. Physically they are not animals they identify as. Transgender are humans and the gender is in the brain as evidence suggests from MRI scans.

But yes it's a bait. It is begging the question.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66
Im on my phome on my boat on the way to fish so i will answer quickly

You said
"What harm does the dragonkin or the person with a differing gender identiy pose to you? '

And i already told you no body is sayimg they pose any harm to anyone. Although they might to themselve by playimg into their delusion.

You said
"
The matter of human gender identity is more complicated than that as has been recognized by medical, psychiatric and psychological studies. '

There are people that identify with being a dog but clinically they are defined as suffering from a mental disorder just like transgeder people were and not to long ago before it became politicalised.

So why is identifying as a dog any more or less complex than human gender identity? And why does one deserve to be labeled a mental disorder and the other one not?

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Just like they arent physically an animal neither is a transgender born the opposite sex including at the chromosome level. Lab results probe this as well.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Just like they arent physically an animal neither is a transgender born the opposite sex including at the chromosome level. Lab results proof this as well.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Just like they arent physically an animal neither is a transgender born the opposite sex including at the chromosome level. Lab results proof this as well.

And that is why the hesitation to answer the question.

edit on 30630America/ChicagoFri, 08 Jun 2018 19:30:15 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Hope this example will help you understand better. Did you know that intersex (having both biological sexes) babies' genders used to be decided by doctors and parents and corrected by surgery? When many of them grew up to become adults, they've always felt wrong even if they didn't know they had surgery. Will you tell them to accept it?

BTW human biological sexes and genders are..... human. Human brains are..... humans. So your comparison failed.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

And that is why the hesitation to answer the question.

LOL. There's no hesitation because you have already made the conclusion without support.
That's called begging the question.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join