It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender Man....gives birth to baby

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: lakenheath24

The thing that makes me so curious is why do people care so #ing much? So much to be disgusted at something a free person does that has no bearing on their life at all.

But it often does. Take for example the transgender "women" who compete in "women's sports" and win every time. Why do they win? Because they have a man's muscular-skeletal system and are physically naturally superior in some sports, such as running. That's a fairness issue brought about by people pretending to be who they are not. People do "have the right" to be mentally ill, and they are.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: RowanBean

Just like they arent physically an animal neither is a transgender born the opposite sex including at the chromosome level. Lab results proof this as well.

Hope this example will help you understand better. Did you know that intersex (having both biological sexes) babies' genders used to be decided by doctors and parents and corrected by surgery? When many of them grew up to become adults, they've always felt wrong even if they didn't know they had surgery. Will you tell them to accept it?

BTW human biological sexes and genders are..... human. Human brains are..... humans. So your comparison failed.

Ah no are you aware that even after a transgenser changes sex their chromosome still say they were the original sex.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Ah no are you aware that even after a transgenser changes sex their chromosome still say they were the original sex.

Is that so, Sherlock?

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Is that so, Sherlock?

Well either your argument was a complete fail or you didnt realize that.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Is that so, Sherlock?

Well either your argument was a complete fail or you didnt realize that.

No fail on my part. The fail is that you fail to realize that sex and gender are two different things. The evidence suggests that transgender brains reflect the genders they identify as. That's biological. HUMAN biology. Transgender are aware of their biological sexes.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Where did you come from Son?

Between my mother's legs, just like everyone else.

Guy's cant squeeze babies out there junk, only the batter to help design them, fact.

So the title is rather misleading, to say the least.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

So the title is rather misleading, to say the least.

How is that misleading? It says "transgender man" which means he still have a womb.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Men don't have a womb, fact.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Men don't have a womb, fact.

Reeeeeaaaaaaaaalllllllllly (In Jim Carrey's voice)

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Really in the voice of science and biology.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Really in the voice of science and biology.

Not sure you understand what the word "transgender" means.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

I'm not sure transgender people understand what nature means.

But live and let live, takes all sorts to make our world spin.

I i'm sure Men cannot have babies nor have a womb to do so.
edit on 8-6-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Nobody claimed otherwise.

But anyway if it's what he wants and the court supports it, it's no skin off my nose. I'm sure the child will grow up to be a very healthy adult.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Can you name one other animal in nature, other than Humans, that display Transgender traits through? And i don't mean the asexual variety.

As to the child growing up to be a very healthy adult, in this world, the way it's heading, that's wishful thinking really.

Good luck to both parent and baby all the same.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Can you name one other animal in nature, other than Humans, that display Transgender traits through?

Yep I can. Heck I'll do you one better. Clownfish can change their sexes!!!

edit on 8-6-2018 by RowanBean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: TinySickTears

The thing that makes me so curious is why do people care so #ing much? So much to be disgusted at something a free person does that has no bearing on their life at all.

But it often does. Take for example the transgender "women" who compete in "women's sports" and win every time. Why do they win? Because they have a man's muscular-skeletal system and are physically naturally superior in some sports, such as running. That's a fairness issue brought about by people pretending to be who they are not. People do "have the right" to be mentally ill, and they are.

yeah im out on that one.
i never really think that big picture. i suppose if when my daughter is in high school or something and there is a situation like that i would have a different opinion.
not on a personal level though...

i know its part of the same issue

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Clownfish would fall under the category of an asexual animal.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Clownfish would fall under the category of an asexual animal.

Nope.

Clownfish, wrasses, moray eels, gobies[2] and other fish species are known to change sex, including reproductive functions.

Several medical conditions can result in a natural sex change in humans, where the appearance at birth is somewhat, mostly, or completely of one sex, but changes over the course of a lifetime to being somewhat, mostly or completely of the other sex.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

he still have a womb.

What is "No, really never thought I'd read that?" Let's just get this over with quickly... I'll take sentences that make zero sense whatsoever for $500, Alex.

Seriously man, this is what we meant years ago when we warned of a time when folks' minds would become so open their brains would fall out and go skittering across the floor. HE cannot have a flipping womb. A womb is a female specific part of the anatomy. A woman can still be a woman sans a womb because, well, hystorectomies happen, but my God... there is no mechanism by which a man can have a functioning uterus, period. THIS is the utter bullshyte that generates such massive blowback against the T community right here. Live and let live, sure... let them knock themselves out. But can we not somehow find a level of normalcy and conversation in which we don't have to gangrape the English language and the meanings of words just to accommodate a minor handful of society? I don't recall ever seeing anything in the Constitution granting anyone the right to demand the world to share in their perception of reality...

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Clownfish are hermaphrodites, meaning that they develop into males first, and when they mature, they become females.

But via a natural biological cycle, not by body mutilation or surgical procedures.

No other animal other than Man deludes themselves as to what they are born to be, only us allegedly semi-intelligent Monkeys tick that box I'm afraid.

edit on 8-6-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join