It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender Man....gives birth to baby

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: toms54

Hence i questioned if it should be re-labeled as a mental issue again ?

Also is it the best thing for them to play into their identiry crisis?

Then there are the medical issues for dr and nurses that treat them.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Ok man.
Run into many dog people do you?
Tell me about all the trans people that have demanded you accept them.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

edit on 6 8 2018 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I’m interested in why this trans man had sex with another man if he went to all the trouble to change sexes.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

Ok man.
Run into many dog people do you?
Tell me about all the trans people that have demanded you accept them.

Don't know many dog people. I used to deliver pizza. Twice I was met at the door by a man wearing a collar and leash. He didn't try to bite me or anything. As long as he paid me, I just played along.

I've met about 20 trans people under the same circumstance. Never had any trouble with them but i did treat them in an accepting and courteous manner. I don't know what would happen if I treated them otherwise. Probably a complaint that would get me fired but possibly a violent reaction. Richmond, VA has a sizeable gay subculture.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: toms54
but i did treat them in an accepting and courteous manner.

so you treated them how everyone deserves to be treated
cool

dont have to 'accept' people to be courteous

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Hence i questioned if it should be re-labeled as a mental issue again ?

Also is it the best thing for them to play into their identiry crisis?

Then there are the medical issues for dr and nurses that treat them.

I already addressed these issues earlier. I don't know if transgenderism is a mental issue by itself. The high suicide rates indicate that many have some type of problem. Maybe they have unrealistic expectations or are brainwashed into it somehow. I think doctors experimenting upon troubled people and mental patients to develop these surgical techniques could be unethical. In 10 years we might look back on this the way we see lobotomies today.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: toms54
but i did treat them in an accepting and courteous manner.

so you treated them how everyone deserves to be treated
cool

dont have to 'accept' people to be courteous

You do have to accept them if you teach grade schoolers this is normal, maybe in a sex ed class. Also laws that require payment for expensive surgery by govt, military, or insurance that drives up rates. It goes beyond your personal psychological response.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
When I read the title of the post, I thought, ouch, damn I bet that hurt.

Seriously, the poor kid has a long uphill road, with Mom/ Dad to thank. Really life is hard enough.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
I’m interested in why this trans man had sex with another man if he went to all the trouble to change sexes.

Gender identity and sexual orientation are not the same thing.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66

Its a simple question

Do you think a person that identifies as real animals, imaginary animals (dragons, etc.), etc . really what they identify as?

You don't like my answer so you're going to keep repeating the question?

Okay.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

There's something wrong with teaching children that people are different yet still deserve respect?

What's the percentage of trans medical treatments versus the overal medical/insurance costs in this country?

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Do you think a person that identifies as real animals

That's species dysphoria. I have no idea if there's any brain study on that but it might be valid as we have several layers of brain, especially the reptilian part, that came from various ancestors over millions of years of evolution.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

LOL...A kidney stone is bad enough...can you imagine!

Nothing a c-section cant cure. I guess we now know what gender fluid means!

I cant wait til they transplant a uterus in a trans dude. No way could a guy take child birth. Morning sickness and then squeeze out a 8lb kid....that would cure any man of wanting to transition.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

a reply to: Gryphon66

Its a simple question

Do you think a person that identifies as real animals, imaginary animals (dragons, etc.), etc . really what they identify as?

You don't like my answer so you're going to keep repeating the question?

Okay.

Nope you didn't answer it . you skirted the question. All you needed to do was say yes or no. Instead you skirted it again.

So Do you think a person that identifies as real animals, imaginary animals (dragons, etc.), etc . really what they they are?

edit on 10630America/ChicagoFri, 08 Jun 2018 15:10:47 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean

That's species dysphoria. I have no idea if there's any brain study on that but it might be valid as we have several layers of brain, especially the reptilian part, that came from various ancestors over millions of years of evolution.

Its a mental disorder called (Clinical lycanthropy)

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean

Its a mental disorder called (Clinical lycanthropy)

That's under species dysphoria

BTW your question is a bait to draw the answer what you are looking for. You are trying to get us to say that no they are not what they identify as physically, therefore transgender people are not what they identify as physically.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RowanBean

Valid, but not normal. Other than King Louis maybe, I don't see animals trying to make fires or grow opposable thumbs.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

Valid, but not normal. Other than King Louis maybe, I don't see animals trying to make fires or grow opposable thumbs.

Yeah. Statistically speaking it's not normal. But I don't see what animals trying to make fires or grow opposable thumbs have to do with it?

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

It was a perhaps not so funny reference to the Disney character from jungle book wanting to be human. In other words, it's not a natural occurrence among our wild brethren to disfigure themselves. A comment you alluded to earlier about our reptilian brains from which you say we descended.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join