It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender Man....gives birth to baby

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: RowanBean

Men don't have a womb, fact.

Reeeeeaaaaaaaaalllllllllly (In Jim Carrey's voice)

Really.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

If you read the article, you would have seen that He was a She, so She, err HE, has the OEM equipment to house a fetus. Now, after coming off It's meds, He reverted to a She to carry fetus. However, in Its original transition, She had her birth canal epoxied shut and had to deliver the fetus via c-section.
Now god knows how this thing will breastfeed. Do they transplant male nipples? Would it lactate and if so where would the milk go?

It's a perverse lifestyle choice and they are slowly trying to normalize their behavior through media campaigns, etc, with feel-good progressives leading the charge.. Look at Canada, you can go to jail for not calling one of them Zir. Then whats next? Yep, One will want the right to date children because it's how they identify. Wedding chapels will be full of people marrying livestock because, hey, its my identity. You watch....

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

You can transplant as many body parts and hormones as you like, end of the day from a biological perspective, the person is still for all intents and purpose the same sex as they were born to be as some physiological differences simply cannot be edited or amended.

There are loads of lifestyle choices out there through that one could consider perverse, shades of grey really, but i would not wish to live in a world where lifestyle choices are limited.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

What is perverse about someone's gender identfication? i.e. why do you care?

What you call normalization many call civil rights.

Honestly, while I respect your right to your opinion, the slippery slope argument applied to any discussion of gender identity or sexual orientation is just ... tired.

Do you really think that many people want to marry livestock? LOL. Do you think it's a regional phenomenon?

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Science certainly has paid-for aspects in some cases ... however, what's the alternative, blind belief?

Which "science" do you think is pretty sad? Any specific study you'd like to review?

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Science is simply a tool.

There is no good or bad science, there are only moral applications of such.

But that's a philosophical dilemma.

Take for instance the medical knowledge that was gleaned from human experimentations during the Holocaust. Those were diabolical but the information gained has been utilized for the good of our race, we did not simply ditch the results on hyperthermia or genetics we used them for the betterment of our species.

End of the day Humans are good or bad, those are our own constructs.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

No disagreement from me on any of that.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Its nothing but MHO. The perverse part for me is involving children. Its not the dismemberment per se. Its the dismemberment then deciding they want to go back and produce. If you want that lifestyle then fine...i question the mental stability of person with said affliction.

It affects me when i see the crap on tv. Or in the news. As i said...look at Canada. Dont try and force me to accept something that my brain tels me is fundamentally wrong. And the vast majority would look at a person who wants to mutilate themselves and think they have a screw lose. Much the same way as those people like barbi girl or cat woman. Kids got enough on their plates without trying to explain that my mom is my dad.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Perversity involving children? The fact that the person in the OP had a child? The fact that we're understanding that someone realizing that they have a different gender identity can happen at earlier ages?

I question the mental stability of a lot of folks for a lot of reasons, LOL.

Let me just say that I'm in general agreement with you on any harm done to children. Anyone who intentionally harms a child is less than scum in my book.

The fact that people are trans affects you when you see it on TV or the news? Ok.

WHo is trying to force you to accept anything? I never understand that perspective, honestly.

With all respect, you don't speak for the vast majority, and it's unnecessary to invoke that to bolster your opinion. You have a right to believe whatever you believe, as do we all.

Kids do have a lot on their plates, but there's more problems with parenting today than the gender identification of the parents.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

The crazy parents that wish to dress there boys up as girls and vice versa, and even supply their children with chemical hormone stimulants in preparation for surgeries to come, and that pander to the politically correct bullcrap ideologies being entertained are what bothers me.

Wean wants to grow up and decide to be transexual that's fine, but don't be alluding to the fact that it's perfectly normal to do so.

To me that's pandering to possible mental disorder which could be corrected as opposed to a sex change which cannot.

After all some things just don't grow back.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

the children??
thats what bothers you?
thats a #ing cop out for sure

as i said before do you care about the children born into abusive homes or to parents that can not afford it? do you worry about their lifestyle in those instances?

and why do you have to refer them them as 'it'?
you come off like an asshole

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Beginning the transitioning process before puberty produces more comprehensive results.

Any transitioning process requires the concurrence of medical and psychiatric professionals and happens over a considerable period of time.

That said, I can see that there is a possibility that some parents would abuse these facts in some twisted scenario of projection.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I have heard that beginning the transitioning process before puberty produces better results but the question begs, better results for who, the Parents, the child?

Seems to me transsexualism would be a very personal choice that should be made by the individual alone else some very heinous aspects of human debauchery could possibly rear there head down the line.

Keeping in mind that the road to hell is paved with good intentions, imho you need to be old enough to understand and consider the repercussions of such a decision which children are not capable of comprehension.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

The better results in the way I used it are for the transitioning individual.

The possibilities of abuse/confusion/etc. are why the process of transitioning involves doctors and psychiatrists over a longer period of time.

I agree that the age of beginning transition/knowing who you are is a matter that deserves continued research.

edit on 9-6-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Transsexualism is certainly one of the more stranger aspects of the Human psyche/condition.

And one that requires further study, i agree there.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
We don't choose a gender, it's already formed, before birth.

I can't understand how someone identifies themselves as the opposite of their own natural birth gender.

I've never identified myself as a male, or that I'm not a female.

We are human, not a gender.

I have no idea how I would identify myself as being a male, so who can possibly identify themselves as being of the opposite gender, when it's not even possible for a male, like myself, to identify as male in gender?

Gender isn't a choice between two types of gender, please pick the one you identify as yours. And all of us good folks, here at GenPick Corp. wish to say a big.... 'Thank you very much'!

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Transsexualism is certainly one of the more stranger aspects of the Human psyche/condition.

And one that requires further study, i agree there.

IF you're interested in distinctions of terminology, strictly speaking transexualism is someone who has undergone gender reassignment therapy/surgery.

Folks who have a differing gender identity usually call themselves transgendered or merely trans.

Not trying to be the PC terminology police; just letting you know about accuracy that some would find important.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

Have you ever done any study on the subject? Read any studies?

Gender is not sex, but it may be prenatally determined. Gender is the inner sense, the identity of being male or female or niether or somewhere in between. I would be the first to say I don't understand it either, and I'm a gay male.

Not understanding and even not "agreeing" with someone elses identity is not a reason to discriminate against them, is it?

Understanding other people is part of the challenge of life, isn' t it?

Being human not a gender is great ... unfortuneately, as we see here, some people want to regulate/exclude others based on their own concepts and beliefs about gender ... rather than just being human.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
What identifies yourself as being an opposite gender, unknown to you, but you seem to know it's your gender, anyway. Yet, you cannot identify yourself as being of the gender you actually are?

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: turbonium1

Have you ever done any study on the subject? Read any studies?

Gender is not sex, but it may be prenatally determined. Gender is the inner sense, the identity of being male or female or niether or somewhere in between. I would be the first to say I don't understand it either, and I'm a gay male.

Not understanding and even not "agreeing" with someone elses identity is not a reason to discriminate against them, is it?

Understanding other people is part of the challenge of life, isn' t it?

Being human not a gender is great ... unfortuneately, as we see here, some people want to regulate/exclude others based on their own concepts and beliefs about gender ... rather than just being human.

I'd like to know how, specifically, they would have identified themselves as being of the opposite gender. I don't know how I'd even identify myself as being a male, even though I AM a male, since birth!

We are all human, that's all that matters, or it should be, anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join