It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 338
<< 335  336  337    339  340  341 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

i think he's doing a great job

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

So why doesn't Clinton, Podesta or whoever, make this public and portray trump as a liar? This could be a devastating move if done properly., surely.

Why do you think Q is cryptic? Plausable Deniability. Dropping that kind of intel is illegal. But we are at a point where there is no other way to help the people.

Also: By outing that nothing is as it seems, they out themselves too.

Their hope is that all this will pass and they can once again rule. If they ever want to rule again, they have to maintain their mockingbird media system of "all is well, all is exactly as it seems"

Ever help your kid look for Easter Eggs? It's only fun...or maybe legal...if they find them, themselves...

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Just a thought before going to bed.

I envision Hillary praying to Moloch and perhaps offering a chicken for sacrifice to avoid the Peace that is breaking out between Nk and the world.

Also Obama praying to Allah dictating why peace is not good.

Then there is the rest of the world praying, meditating, sending peaceful vibes for peace with NK. We will win.

Iran is watching this and they know they are next in Trumps cross-hairs. Iran has been quiet for a while. Trump has spoken of regime change (the only time he mentioned that). Hope it will be through the people and perhaps BB's water vid was a coordinated start.

The world is changing and we are seeing it in our lifetime. Sleep well guysl
edit on 11-6-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

No wonder he snubbed Trump.

Always more to the stories.

🎁🎀

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

OK..thanks. If the note was in Kate's handwriting, it probably was a legit suicide.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Yes....but. That's an accidental death, not a suicide.

The point is that the person goes unconscious without panic setting in so whether accidental or on purpose, once you reach that point there is no going back even if your hands are free.

Out of dozens of suicides, I've been on, two were (apparently) escapable hangings. Not common...but within a small probability range. I doubt either Spade or Bourdain were actual suicides. But, I cannot rule out for certain.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
A Timeline:

1. Anthony Bourdain posts occult and pedo weirdness on his Instagran

2. Anthony Bourdain publicly attacks HRC and Weinstein

3. Anthony Bourdain commits suicide.

Nothing to see or research here, move along folks.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: erikthegreen
Definitely have to take a look at this video of Dennis Rodman talking about being shunned by BHO after his NoKo visit and having some information/questions that could have opened dialogue with rocketman. Pretty emotional and only 2 minutes.

twatter

Dats gonna be one tall-ass statue!

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

OK..thanks. If the note was in Kate's handwriting, it probably was a legit suicide.

Or...whoever was doing the wetwork, was instructed to make/let her write a note. Look at the content.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Nothing to see or research here, move along folks.

Strawman.

Stop, look and research all you want but don't expect everyone to automatically accept whatever you find without question.

(post by Grambler removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

Or...whoever was doing the wetwork, was instructed to make/let her write a note. Look at the content.

Unfortunately, if law-enforcement doesn't investigate, we'll probably never know the truth.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Or he could have been openly having mental illness and dealing with depression and suicidal thoughts, he himself said that the smallest thing could turn him suicidal for days and weeks,

nothing to see here... except for ignorant people trying to trivialise someones mental health for their reactionary fantasies

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Sub-note...yes, I realize I'm replying to my own reply...but, does no one watch Predictive Programming TV? Netflix has about thirty shows in various genres, that promote the insider admirable death thingy, according to the "rules".

Do people somehow assume that the people raised inside the elite, aren't just as brainwashed as everyone else? I would think that if anything, it would be more so. Are not trails of heart attacks, suicides and plane crashes completely supporting of the belief system, that that is just how the world works?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: erikthegreen

twitter.com...

Donald J. Trump
‏@realDonaldTrump 7 May 2014

Dennis Rodman was either drunk or on drugs (delusional) when he said I wanted to go to North Korea with him. Glad I fired him on Apprentice!

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Unfortunately, if law-enforcement doesn't investigate, we'll probably never know the truth.

True. But if law enforcement does investigate...it's probably about the same odds...

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   

We need to find out 2 things:

1. did she mis-spell any words?
2. did she use invisible ink and flashpaper?
😎

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Exactly. All part of the plan. 4D.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Freemasons are the most widely published "conspiracy", because there is nothing to them. They serve to mask the actual Cabal.

This is too easy.

www.aasrnyc.org...

How about we play "name that book" for starters?

I've got PLENTY more.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Too excited to sleep.

I was surfing the net and found this interesting article from June 10th. It states that this happened on June 3rd. I don't remember it being posted yet but if I am mistaken I apologize in advance.

China pulls missiles from South China Sea island in possible nod to Trump

The Chinese militarization of the South China Sea has been happening for some time.

The Chinese action could be a nod to President Trump, who recently signed a deal with Chinese telecom company ZTE, extracting fines and monitoring in a face-saving measure for both sides.

The art of the deal truly is at work in the Pacific and everything is related, from North Korea, to China, to Russia, to Japan to the South China Sea.

link

top topics

<< 335  336  337    339  340  341 >>

join