It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 335
<< 332  333  334    336  337  338 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
a reply to: daskakik

Actually Q is not moving a goalpost but is calling out those promoting it as purveyors of false information ginned up specifically to discredit kinda like I'm seeing on your sudden reappearance here.

Q also said you would fail.

AMEN

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
9 minutes until show time. Is the stage set?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Seriously, I am very neutral here. I appreciate others points and don't find them disrupting. They obviously are here curious yet sceptic. I would not want an echo chamber. Many times, their queries has led me to dig deeper than I would have.

I understand if someone is trolling, but this individual and many others, are seeking but not being certain are extremely cautious. Don't gang up on them.

Edit: Damn...Mods are good! Hope they don't delete my post for being off topic. I think all should be reminded that even those that disagree yet seeking are very welcome on this thread!
edit on 6 11 2018 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
Actually Q is not moving a goalpost but is calling out those promoting it as purveyors of false information ginned up specifically to discredit kinda like I'm seeing on your sudden reappearance here.

He said he would watch the news that day to someone who asked about the pain starting. Some decoded 6/11. Not me or any other naysayer but others from Q team. Why didn't he clarify sooner?

The post I replied to was making a big deal about 6/11 and Q drop said it was not, after the fact.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: djohn554
ETS, aka Cheshire Cat, has essentially been outed. Apparently he is Charles from Missouri. No NSA, no military, no inside info, no connections - just Too Much Time on his Hands. Yes, I think the lyrics from the Styx song are appropriate here.

Anything else to back this up or... ?

Seriously asking.

He drops some interesting information/connections/correlations and I've been following him since the beginning.

But I'm not really sure. Never got the emoji thing.

πŸ˜ΈπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š
πŸ˜ΉπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š
πŸ˜ΉπŸ‘Š
πŸ˜ΉπŸ‘ŠπŸ”₯πŸ”₯
😹😹 πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
😹😹
😹😹 AM

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
You haven't learned to read the comms. It's ok though.

What does that have to do with your insinuation that I just started posting again after Q popped up again?

Besides I am going by what those who are supposed to be able to read the comms were saying.
edit on 11-6-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Didn't Q imply that Trump/Jong met in November 2017?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I only requested that Daskakik be reported. There are no "many others" who pop into this thread when Q posts, simply to find fault in every interpretation presented by genuine researhers.

Q drops are the topic. What else are we supposed to discuss?

Also, you don't want faults pointed out? Isn't that the point of discussion or are you just looking for an echo chamber?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
you know, though, that if something amazeballs had actually happened today, Q would have been posting about trust the plan and where we go one we go all and all that other stuff though, right?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Trump and Un just shook hands several times !!

And we actually heard Kim Jong Un Talking !!

Jesus

😲

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
At the photo opp of the meet, when sitting down, Trump is making an upside down pyramid shape with his hands!

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I expected him to be shorter.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I mean, you would think it's an everyday occurrence to have the leader of one of the most reclusive countries in the world meet with President of the United States in a neutral territory and discuss disarming weapons that had once been threatened nearly weekly in the past.

But no, there's nothing amazeballs going on in the world at all.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Apparently nothing that Q would "mention/emphasize".

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
At the photo opp of the meet, when sitting down, Trump is making an upside down pyramid shape with his hands!

...with his very small hands.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Didn't Q imply that Trump/Jong met in November 2017?

They already sealed the deal months ago. Chains to Clowns were cut back in 2017, "thank you for Deal Kim" was posted by Q 8th of March. This is just "Show". Trump pretended he doesnt know whether it would go well, but he knew it would go well.

So much for "Fire and Fury". Peace haters and CNN can go sck it.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
I mean, you would think it's an everyday occurrence to have the leader of one of the most reclusive countries in the world meet with President of the United States in a neutral territory and discuss disarming weapons that had once been threatened nearly weekly in the past.

Kim has been out sightseeing. He's been freed. Deal is already done. History made and people scoff. If only we'd had picked Hillary.
edit on 11-6-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
a reply to: xuenchen

I expected him to be shorter.

LOL, you were expecting "little rocket man". Maybe he was wearing shoes like Robert De Niro.

De Niro's inferiority complex: www.tmz.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
To think Assange would be freed on the same day as the Summit carries no logic. Trump is a master of show and he wouldnt let two prime time events steal each others wind.

<< 332  333  334    336  337  338 >>

join