It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 341
<< 338  339  340    342  343  344 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
Trump is speaking on White House feed YT. He’s literally outlining FUTURE proves PAST.
Reporter asks if the US has given up anything to NK.
Trump says no and explains what they just signed and how they’ve (NK) already completed all of the list.
Stopped testing, gave back hostages, denuke and starting soon help finding our fallen hero’s remains.

It's a fascinating press conference. Trump asked Sarah Sanders if he could keep going. This is how President Trump wishes the White House reporters would act. Like ladies and gentlemen, with questions that are above the moron level.

The questions are starting to repeat now, because he's allowing so many of them. What an awesome President and human being. Personable, intuitive, smart, compassionate, and tireless.

edit on 6/12/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ISeeTheFnords

Thank you.

I saw this posted on twitter and had to share. From what it looks like "3. Reaffirming the April 27, 2018 ___ Declaration, the DPKR, commits to work toward complete denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula. 4. The United States and the DPKR commit to recovering POW/MIA remains(?), including the immediate repatriation of those already identified."

twitter

ETA:

I grabbed this one from the comments section on twitter

ETA:

Q

I think there should be absolutely no doubt about Q now.
Q posted this drop on April 27,2018.

ETA: I see 0311Warrior beat me to it. I am still gonna leave up because of the April date.
edit on 2am612America/ChicagoTue, 12 Jun 2018 04:10:46 -050010642018-06-12T04:10:46-05:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

edit on 2am612America/ChicagoTue, 12 Jun 2018 04:12:44 -050012642018-06-12T04:12:44-05:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

edit on 2am612America/ChicagoTue, 12 Jun 2018 04:15:25 -050015642018-06-12T04:15:25-05:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

edit on 2am612America/ChicagoTue, 12 Jun 2018 04:21:58 -050021642018-06-12T04:21:58-05:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

They've been negotiating this since before April 27th. Secretary of State didn't spend Easter weekend in North Korea (away from his family) just have small-talk with Kim Jong.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes I realize that but I am just noting that date is in the document that President Trump and Kim signed. Also it lines up with Q drop.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   
When President Trump started the press conference, he mentioned that he's been working 25 hours straight. Now, it's 26 hours 10 minutes. Just wow!

Sun's trying to rise in Chicago. What a day it was! Good night.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
a reply to: carewemust

Yes I realize that but I am just noting that date is in the document that President Trump and Kim signed. Also it lines up with Q drop.

Q has verified his authenticity many times. In sales, I've learned to ignore the skeptics. They have deeper problems than we realize. Just keep soaking in Q-wisdom and "work with the willing", while ignoring all others. You can't "save" everybody, W.C..
edit on 6/12/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Whilst it's the first GIF on the board, I think, note that Q didn't post it... an anon did and Q then replied to it.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
a reply to: butcherguy

I just don't see how you guys are getting June 11th from that drop?

Just because you add a 23 to the date doesn't really mean anything. It could be pointing somewhere else.

Like I said, Q never said anything about 11th.

Can we stop listening to people on twitter now? I thought "NO COMS OUTSIDE THIS PLATFORM" was pretty clear from the beginning of this whole thing. And as I said in one of the earlier threads, anyone else posting "inside information" is just pretending.

A great day yesterday for the US and the world.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
amusing no one brings up the fact that the North Korean's state ideology is Juche, any other person doing these meetings would be called a communist sympathiser and traitor

I think people would more concerned if he were, say, giving NK crates full of dollar bills, instead of, for instance, attempting to bring peace to the peninsula for the first time in 70 years.

Each to their own I guess...

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   
In relation to the symbolism of red shoes, Theresa May, UK Prime Minister, yesterday wore bright red stillettos with her Drab grey suit.

Today she has a pressure day trying to get 15 Brexit Bill amendments passed in parliament.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Re Q Post #1461

Q focusses us to reinterpret the "-23" from the "Now comes the pain" post, saying:

What else might (23) refer to?
Dash v Minus?
Military.

At the time of "Now comes the pain" post, Perfect Enemy read it as a shout out to V but here is an alternative:

23 = BC = Bill Clinton?
DASH rather than minus = making a run for it? Or, "In a rush"?
Military= Marines in pursuit?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

This is what I've been thinking with the " dash 23 " thing. "Military" being the next line could signify this is a code for military tribunals. Article 23 could certainly apply to the situation at hand.

From 10 U.S. Code § 823 - Art. 23. Who may convene special courts-martial:

(a)Special courts-martial may be convened by—

(1)

any person who may convene a general court-martial;

(2)

the commanding officer of a district, garrison, fort, camp, station, Air Force base, auxiliary air field, or other place where members of the Army or the Air Force are on duty;

(3)

the commanding officer of a brigade, regiment, detached battalion, or corresponding unit of the Army;

(4)

the commanding officer of a wing, group, or separate squadron of the Air Force;

(5)

the commanding officer of any naval or Coast Guard vessel, shipyard, base, or station; the commanding officer of any Marine brigade, regiment, detached battalion, or corresponding unit; the commanding officer of any Marine barracks, wing, group, separate squadron, station, base, auxiliary air field, or other place where members of the Marine Corps are on duty;

(6)

the commanding officer of any separate or detached command or group of detached units of any of the armed forces placed under a single commander for this purpose; or

(7)

the commanding officer or officer in charge of any other command when empowered by the Secretary concerned.

(b)

If any such officer is an accuser, the court shall be convened by superior competent authority, and may in any case be convened by such authority if considered advisable by him.

www.law.cornell.edu...
edit on 12-6-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

AS, that makes a lot of sense!

It also raises;

1) can POTUS call a court martial?

2) How does this differ from Military Tribunals?

I'm assuming that if a former president were to face a military tribunal then that may not be publicly deemed appropriate to be called by, say, a colonel - it would probably need to be called by commander-in-chief to be seen as acceptable?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   
70,000 Worldwide Elite Pedophile Ring Busted Busted By Police
June 11, 2018 Sean Adl-Tabatabai News, World

They include teachers, police officers and scout leaders, AP reported. One Spaniard who worked at summer youth camps is suspected of abusing some 100 children over five years. Europol director Rob Wainwright said Wednesday the ring, which communicated using an Internet forum, was “probably the largest online pedophile network in the world.” Cori Bassett, a public affairs officer for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, said in an email that there had been five arrests and four convictions in connection with Operation Rescue in the U.S. “Arrests so far have been made in Georgia and Connecticut. ICE continues to pursue the leads provided by Europol,” she added.

These scum can no longer hide in the dark corners of the web. Forget locking people up over a plant these are the types of crimes that should involve swift and severe punishment. MS-13, Terrorists, Pedos and Clowns should all be sent to GITMO let them fend for themselves.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Amazing how the MSM keeps ignoring these types of busts ..... The longer the silence on their end just shows the depth of the problem.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Snopes says this operation happened in 2007 ~ 2011

Unfortunately, "yournewswire" loves to push some click-bait stories.

Found an NBC article but couldn't find any date of when was this operation.
edit on 12/6/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

The investigation was led by Britain

Just saw Vin making a valid posting before posting, well done

Yournewswire should not be allowed on this site, why on earth do people still use it

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

The investigation was led by Britain

Just saw Vin making a valid posting before posting, well done

Yournewswire should not be allowed on this site, why on earth do people still use it

Snopes debunking stories everyday they can't keep up.
edit on 12-6-2018 by LurkNoMore because: Look for the truth

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I don't watch CNN but this comes through them and is a must watch

new topics

top topics

<< 338  339  340    342  343  344 >>

join