It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 339
<< 336  337  338    340  341  342 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

The Lost Word Its Hidden Meaning by George Steinmetz 1953

That Forward was by Manly P. Hall
edit on 1pm611America/ChicagoMon, 11 Jun 2018 23:59:05 -0500596112018-06-11T23:59:05-05:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: erikthegreen

sad thing is, people believe that

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

The problem is that 90% of the MSM ignores postive news, unless it's something like we're witnessing tonight. (Trump-Kim summit)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   
If the deal was allegedly already "done" why not announce it now, what are they still waiting for?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Kim John Un is very happy. Placed his life in Trump's hands and all is well.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   
LOL

Trump and Un ready to sign an agreement any minute.

There's a long table with a green wreath.

The wreath is shaped like a "Q"

Perfect !!

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Kim John Un is very happy. Placed his life in Trump's hands and all is well.

What if that is just the propaganda that the gov is feeding your through Q?

What if, as someone said in another thread, he has an A-bomb so now they have to show him at least a little respect?

He is happy because he has leverage.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Does anyone else get the feeling that Kim Jong is not the BRAINS in North Korea? He seems to be more like the King of England, or similar. Big title and smile, but that's about it.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Looks more.like a sea cucumber to me to be honest x

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If that is the case wouldn't you have to ask yourself if there were really any clown strings to cut?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: FlyingFox

personal success has nothing to do with depression and suicide...

I understand, but it's counter-intuitive though. iirc, black women have the lowest rate. However, celebrities have a high apparently high rate, but there always seems to be a bit of doubt surrounding the facts. In these two cases, there's no obvious cause, or relation to ANY other issues, EXCEPT NXIUM or other questionable activities.

Bourdain seemed to be rather focused, the kind of energy that keeps someone from taking their own lives. Hell, crackheads and junkies want to live, why not "elite" members of society? Maybe I'm not phrasing my argument correctly....but I have serious doubts. Again, not to dwell on it.

ftr- I don't know anyone who killed themselves at all.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: FlyingFox

Only problem with the gangster theory is that he didn't play gangsters his first few films.

Ultimately typecast as one. It seems to spill over into his other roles. I'm not a film buff, but this is how it was explained to me.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
Less argue, more diggy!

But, why not just say RR is in Canada?

What did the diggy actually get you?

It's the fact (we) have to ask, "where is Rosenstein?" at all.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I am looking for the Q post where the first letter of each word can be decoded as a message directly relating to ATS. Any help is appreciated.

edit on 12-6-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   
daskakik

No I'm not. I'm saying one happened before and then there is this other one that is the result of the first having gone mainstream.

No, that is not what you said. You are attempting to back peddle. Here is precisely what you said in response to my reply to another poster where I explained to them that Q was a movement based on people waking up to the truth. You attempted to conflate the fake news phenomena with Q insinuating they were one in the same when they are as far apart as you can imagine.

You said this:
It's a fad and it started before Q. Probably the main reason Trump won.

You are patently wrong in both statements as the Q movement has long surpassed the duration for labeling it a 'fad'. It grows stronger and stronger with each and every new Q drop. Q had nothing to do with Trump winning. Trump won because Hillary Clinton ran on identity politics and could not tie two sentences together to any of the issues that were important to voters. There is absolutely no fake news you could point to that would ever validate your statement you think the main reason Trump won was because of fake news. None. Zero. There isn't a single interview of a single registered voter ever having said the reason they voted for Trump was because of a fake news story. That's beyond laughable.

I've stated my position and time will tell if I read the signs right or not.

As far as I can tell you've stated no such "position" and there are no "signs" for you to read. There are Anons and Autists who can run circles around you, me, and just about everyone else in deciphering Q drops. Q is real, not a LARP, and it divulging what has and will happen. It's fact mate.

Just because you deny it doesn't make it go away or make it any less truer than it already is.

It's literally like you trying to convince yourself the Moon doesn't exist even as you stand there and stare at it.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Ultimately typecast as one. It seems to spill over into his other roles. I'm not a film buff, but this is how it was explained to me.

I understand. I have seen the idea floating around. I was just saying that he was an actor before the gangster roles, even if they became his bread and butter.

It's the fact (we) have to ask, "where is Rosenstein?" at all.

We didn't ask, Q did, and supposedly he already knew, so why ask?

Someone gave the excuse of plausible deniability but there was no secret that needed to be denied, the DOJ posted the speech he would give on their site which someone found soon after the Q drop. The source of the page has the timestamp "2018-06-11T00:00:00-04:00" which means it was public info at midnight on the 11th Pacific time, if I'm reading that correctly. Even if I'm not it would be early in the day, so it was no secret.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
You said this:
It's a fad and it started before Q. Probably the main reason Trump won.

What part of "probably" is giving you a hard time?

Also, they are different sentences.

The CT fad started before Q. I'd say it got a big push around the time the DaVinci Code became popular.

You are patently wrong in both statements as the Q movement has long surpassed the duration for labeling it a 'fad'. It grows stronger and stronger with each and every new Q drop.

I'm seeing people complain about the lack of results in this very thread.

Q had nothing to do with Trump winning.

I never said Q had anything to do with it. I said the popularity of CT that came before it "probably" had something to do with it.

As far as I can tell you've stated no such "position" and there are no "signs" for you to read. There are Anons and Autists who can run circles around you, me, and just about everyone else in deciphering Q drops. Q is real, not a LARP, and it divulging what has and will happen. It's fact mate.

I disagree, that is my position, in case you hadn't noticed, and the signs are what I have seen, so you have no way of knowing what they were.
edit on 12-6-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

I've got PLENTY more.

What you posted proves that Freemasons think highly of themselves. It doesn't prove that Q follows a masonic agenda. But if that's a line of thought you want to follow, I'm not going to argue.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   

<< 336  337  338    340  341  342 >>

join