It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 336
<< 333  334  335    337  338  339 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
I mean, you would think it's an everyday occurrence to have the leader of one of the most reclusive countries in the world meet with President of the United States in a neutral territory and discuss disarming weapons that had once been threatened nearly weekly in the past.

But no, there's nothing amazeballs going on in the world at all.

If only we'd had picked Hillary.

If you have soap handy, go wash your mouth.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MIdnightImpact

When you said "They(humans)" you outed yourself as something UNIQUE, maybe even SPECIAL. If you are fully red pilled, riddle me this, CLONES! I shouldn't even have to post sources for you, because YOU ARE SPECIAL, but 'rules is rules' ©]SM[. Mice, been doing them for a long time. There was a break through with mice that happened in 2013 - IMMORTAL LINE OF CLONED MICE CREATED. Remember Dolly the Sheep, of course you do
For those of you that are too young to remember, think logically. The year was 1996, the "Macarena" was the top hit song in the US and Dolly the Sheep was a big deal. The nation was on PILLS and NEEDLES. You have to understand we (the TAX PAYERS) thought we were on the verge of cloning our own defective organs from our very own STEM cells (HUGE). I suppose money was an issue, the tax payers lost so much money. Dolly wasn't perfect, oh no, she had some physical issues and she died young (euthanased), so sad
I suspect those issues have been resolved, yes? So, what's new in the CLONE WORLD? Clone any large mammals lately?

Eagerly awaiting your reply,
Signed
]J[

Oh yeah, 'I ALMOST FORGOT' (sigh) sources:

Mice
www.livescience.com...

The Macarena - For anyone who cares
www.bobborst.com...

Dolly The Sheep
www.animalresearch.info...

Large Mammals
http://(082113011419) - Whoops link no worky, think logically.

Going back to Lurking
[End Communication]

edit on 11-6-2018 by jason97 because: eta

edit on 11-6-2018 by jason97 because: sp

edit on 11-6-2018 by jason97 because: na

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Re Q Post #1461

Two comments:

1) Why is the 'server' in quotes? Could it refer to someone serving legal papers?

2) The Timestamp to Acronym decode results in "PX" = Part Exchange? JAs freedom in return for?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Hey, I was just thinking about everything going on, and a (seemingly) obvious question occurred to me. Sorry if this seems like a silly thing to ask, but if the intelligence services are at war, and there is an entire hidden government / system/ deep state going on, why aren't the two sides exposing each other? As an example, Q is claiming that the Trump-kim meeting is a formality and that the agreement was made months ago. So why doesn't Clinton, Podesta or whoever, make this public and portray trump as a liar? This could be a devastating move if done properly., surely.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

So why doesn't Clinton, Podesta or whoever, make this public and portray trump as a liar? This could be a devastating move if done properly., surely.

Why do you think Q is cryptic? Plausable Deniability. Dropping that kind of intel is illegal. But we are at a point where there is no other way to help the people.

Also: By outing that nothing is as it seems, they out themselves too.

Their hope is that all this will pass and they can once again rule. If they ever want to rule again, they have to maintain their mockingbird media system of "all is well, all is exactly as it seems"
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

These two have met before. There is zero tension, it is a performance.

How can this be seen, by anyone with a brain, as anything less then amazing after half a century of "NK is going to kill us latte drinking friscoans..." ???

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Look at President Trump and Kim Jong-un smiling at each other.

I am so proud of our President. Watching history in the making has brought tears to my eyes. This is what I voted for and what I will be voting for again in 2020. A businessman who wants peace and prosperity for the whole world. This is what real leadership looks like folks. I love me President Donald John Trump.

Peace through strength.

...and I couldn't be happier for the Korean people.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

These two have met before. There is zero tension, it is a performance.

How can this be seen, by anyone with a brain, as anything less then amazing after half a century of "NK is going to kill us latte drinking friscoans..." ???

Too much laughing, smiling and touch for anyone to assume its the first time they meet. And yet, the MSM thinks its their first meeting.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: FlyingFox

Pretty sure accidental deaths by auto-erotic asphyxia prove that you can do yourself in by short drop hanging even if your hands are free.

Yes....but. That's an accidental death, not a suicide.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hmmm. Is this the first gif we have seen?

Smiley grin...

Exchange for...who has him they already do don't they? what did they exchange. I wonder.
edit on 11 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Millions

I'm still waiting for a logical explanation as to why they couldn't have gone public with the deal when it was done, if it really is a done deal.

Maybe when skyfloating says "this is just show" it means that and some more.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Yes....but. That's an accidental death, not a suicide.

The point is that the person goes unconscious without panic setting in so whether accidental or on purpose, once you reach that point there is no going back even if your hands are free.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
This is the front page of a well known "Progressive" Newspaper during the Singapore Summit:

No mention of the actual progress being made.

Does anyone need any more proof of these peoples actual agenda and mentality?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Why do you think Q is cryptic? Plausable Deniability. Dropping that kind of intel is illegal. But we are at a point where there is no other way to help the people.

If it was a done deal then no intel needed to be dropped with or without plausible deniability.

How did knowing what you think you know help you over a normie who thinks "well this is a good thing"?
edit on 11-6-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

spaceweather.com... indicates nothing unusual. The "sky event" could be the shooting down of a missile in-bound to Singapore.

That can be done by air intercept....the F-15 out of Japan.
Just a maybe.

More than "maybe"...

edit on 11-6-2018 by FlyingFox because: eta

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Here's another "liberal" mag, Dailykos dripping with hatred at the Singapore Summit.

They call Trump a "wannabe dictator" who is "gushing" at a dictator. Peace and Progress is the last thing they wanted.

No mention of the event at salon.com frontpage either.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Kudlow heart attack ...

Reportedly in good condition.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Kudlow heart attack ...

Reportedly in good condition.

Maybe attempted Clown retaliation for Singapore Summit. Weird timing.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Definitely have to take a look at this video of Dennis Rodman talking about being shunned by BHO after his NoKo visit and having some information/questions that could have opened dialogue with rocketman. Pretty emotional and only 2 minutes.

twatter

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Weird but not, there is a lot going on economically when you think about it. He's likely under some pressure.

top topics

<< 333  334  335    337  338  339 >>

join