It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 333
<< 330  331  332    334  335  336 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
Than why are you forcing it?

Try another definition.

I wasn't aware that I was forcing anything.

Why don't you try another definition?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
That's not even remotely true. The people are quite secular.

Might be true but they are not the policy makers.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I wasn't aware that I was forcing anything.

Why don't you try another definition?

Huh? You cherry-picked a single definition and applied it out of context. There is no need for me to do anything.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
The people are beyond SICK. They are pure EVIL. I guess the warehouse info is going to start leaking out. Whew I'm not sure my stomach can handle this. I already have nightmares and this doesn't help things.

Biotech Firm Was Caught With the Remains of Unborn Babies in Its Warehouse

Biotech Firm

Inspired by PE and GA Ive been digging deep into Warehouses over the last months. The stuff I found is so repulsive and evil that I don't even post it here. I make sure not to dwell on it either, want to stay positive.

You know, if people don't awaken quickly enough, then they'll have to be shown this kind of stuff...dark red pills. Then it wont be a Great Awakening, itll be the Rude Awakening.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
the beginning of the "week of pain" is starting off strong...

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

In the FEMA conference the other day Trump stated the gain in the economy was trillion with a "T" not a "B". Pompeo chuckled. My sense in that moment was the figure was based on no longer funding the C_a ops and there system.

Good point. Just take away BlackOps funding and child trafficking funding and secret NK and Iran funding and suddenly you have Trillions left over.

Now maybe we can fix our dilapidated cities.

Edit to add that Sky's favorite is also speaking at the conference: Lady Lynn Forester de Rothschild

The lady who taught Hillary her "skills". The lady Hillary owes Penance to. The lady Hillary asks about the Owl rule. The lady connected to pedogate. The lady connected to NXIVM. The lady connected to Cemex. The lady whose twitter we caused to go silent.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
There is a 'p' missing in the word, 'stopped', in President Trump's tweet about an hour ago. twitter.com...

Could be a typo, but because we pay attention to these things, the missing P jumped out at me.
edit on 11-6-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
ETS, aka Cheshire Cat, has essentially been outed. Apparently he is Charles from Missouri. No NSA, no military, no inside info, no connections - just Too Much Time on his Hands. Yes, I think the lyrics from the Styx song are appropriate here.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I wonder if somehow it became known that the "suicided" people were under sealed indictment.

No idea if it would affect their assets being seized, cost of trials or whatever. It's an area that hasn't been discussed.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
a reply to: Skyfloating

This is the world we are creating.

A World where the US furthers an imperialistic, but secular, global (read: NWO), agenda at the behest of Israel and Freemasons everywhere. There are counter-agendas at play and we're likely witnessing one group's attempt (House of Habsburg), to expose and eradicate any remnants of the Second Egyptian Satrapy (XXXIst Dynasty). A cathartic, transitory period of suspended belief and misplaced trust.

An aristocracy nonetheless, when said and done.

You speculate that Q is part of an agenda by Jews, Israelis and Freemasons to bring about an imperialistic, secular NWO. I disagree (obviously).

Freemasons are the most widely published "conspiracy", because there is nothing to them. They serve to mask the actual Cabal. The actual Cabal today is, as Q correctly pointed out, House of Saud (Down), Soros (previously Rockefeller) and Rothschild. Thats were the Quadrillions were. Follow the Money. The Cabal BEHIND this Cabal is the Serpent, which is non-human. The Rothschilds are not actual Jews, they are the fake-jews referred to in biblical prophecy. Israel was installed by the Cabal to be a troublemaker, but it can and will be turned, just like NK and Iran.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
world cup child trafficking foiled in nigeria

Save more kids!
edit on 6 11 2018 by dashen because: More

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: crankyoldman

In the FEMA conference the other day Trump stated the gain in the economy was trillion with a "T" not a "B". Pompeo chuckled. My sense in that moment was the figure was based on no longer funding the C_a ops and there system.

Good point. Just take away BlackOps funding and child trafficking funding and secret NK and Iran funding and suddenly you have Trillions left over.

Now maybe we can fix our dilapidated cities.

Edit to add that Sky's favorite is also speaking at the conference: Lady Lynn Forester de Rothschild

The lady who taught Hillary her "skills". The lady Hillary owes Penance to. The lady Hillary asks about the Owl rule. The lady connected to pedogate. The lady connected to NXIVM. The lady connected to Cemex. The lady whose twitter we caused to go silent.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
If you don't believe that the media is almost completely controlled, look at how hardly anyone is reporting the fact that Julian Assange has not been charged with anything but is held captive. The "medias" failure to campaign for him shows a silent consent to his situation. The facts speak for themselves and have nothing to do with freedom, democracy let alone humanitarianism and other idiotic buzz-words these stooges brainwash us with.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

what if a new letter came out and said Q was a Deep State psyop this whole time?

I'll bite. XAnarchistX, how would Q and all the crumbs benefit the Deep State?

I await your Answer.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

Freemasons are the most widely published "conspiracy", because there is nothing to them. They serve to mask the actual Cabal. The actual Cabal today is, as Q correctly pointed out, House of Saud (Down), Soros (previously Rockefeller) and Rothschild. Thats were the Quadrillions were. Follow the Money. The Cabal BEHIND this Cabal is the Serpent, which is non-human. The Rothschilds are not actual Jews, they are the fake-jews referred to in biblical prophecy. Israel was installed by the Cabal to be a troublemaker, but it can and will be turned, just like NK and Iran.

This ends up being the circuitous logic: if the population seeks to liberate it will only be because a "faction" is working against another "faction" and so no matter what the pathetic human's do they are damned. While I'd agree with this in principal the key to this conundrum is in the Q posts: Reality creation via informed use of freewill. In the past all efforts to liberate, including the failed jfk effort, died because the population was in fact a pawn and not a part. There was no effective way to engage as such, the weight of the population's ignorance stopped things cold.

There are a MYRIAD of other parts to this, not covered here "yet" but there is a very real deadline approaching. Q could have left out the Unity, Light from the drops and it would have changed nothing, but they are there. Everything has meaning.

The Q phenomenon is built, brilliantly, around the notion that reality started DJT day: the now is it, each moment created from that. One cannot separate reality creation from this, to do so is to demonstrate a lack of understanding (I remember your posts on the topic Sky...) and the now is what we are talking control of. Not the past, or the future, the now. That does not include the weight of the secret societies if we transcend it in the now.

The now, as it stands, is a series of probabilities. In the past the controllers dictated the probabilities into two, generally, then came out on top no matter what. That is no longer the case, the past is the past...
edit on 11-6-2018 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-6-2018 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Because of the spelling mistake I put that tweet through a magic square decode using grid of timestamp (15:04) and using keyword "haters & losers" because it matches 15 columns... result "HCAD"

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Would that imply a mole leaking to blackhats who is under sealed indictment? If so, presumably someone at DOJ?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

I wish I could give you a trillion stars for this post.

I am not on my phone so I can't shower you with stars that way either.

I am grateful that I found ATS so many years ago and stuck around to be apart of this Great Awakening with you wonderful people. I don't know you guys personally but I feel like I have known you all forever.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Agreed.

Nothing to add.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 330  331  332    334  335  336 >>

join