It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 340
<< 337  338  339    341  342  343 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: jason97

Everything is "major" to Accuweather. My house should have been destroyed by a tornado 4 times this decade.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: jason97

Man,you got busy real fast eh...

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Wow. 18 hrs & linky no worky. Suggests I misspelled. (?)
Hmmm.

BTW...
Muchos Gracias, Dash.
& Rel, & GA, & AA, & AgS, & ToL, & Eis, & wherever TigTat, and the crazybird, and everyone else in this wonderful rabbit hole (whole?).
WWG1WGA!!!
Fnord.

PS:
I (look at my posts) tend to be a threadkiller, so this is my 1st contribution to the Q.
If...
Please forgive.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ISeeTheFnords

/thread

But then fnord.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

If the only Q resource you are using are the ATS Q threads then you are missing out on a lot of additional information. I mentioned it previously. There are multiple Anon/Autists in the Q sphere who are gurus at deciphering Q posts and connecting the dots. I support the Q ATS threads but in no way am I resolved to using this one resource as the end all be all regarding Q. You should do the same if you are going to give this a legitimate consideration.

I approach a major MSM story in a similar way. The story will break via MSM and I will read about it via all the MSM news outlets, alternative outlets, fringe outlets, and finally conspiracy outlets. Somewhere in all of the various levels of interpretation, misinformation, and disinformation lies the truth. Q is no different.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Wow.
Bookmarking for later.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner
Thank you.
RE: Ms. Spade.
Thoughts?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ISeeTheFnords
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner
Thank you.
RE: Ms. Spade.
Thoughts?

In my opinion.

Part of the club, weak link that needed to be removed to send a message.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
If the only Q resource you are using are the ATS Q threads then you are missing out on a lot of additional information.

I've been following Q on infinity since about mid January. The anon/autist that said 6/11 was important was shot down by Q himself so why put stock in them?

Even before today I saw the holes in the Q movement, sorry but that is just what it looks like to me. Lets talk in a year or two and we can compare what Q said and what actually happened.

I remember someone who tried to chastise me when I went against their prediction that the US would have an economic meltdown about 3 years ago,IIRC. They said all kinds of things but here we are. Not a peep since then and things even seem to be looking up, depending on who your believe. Either way, the US still has not had that economic meltdown.

Makes no difference to me, for the time being I've got time to see how things unfold.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I do....

there is only doubt surrounding the fact when people attempt to throw their personal narratives into it, every other person who has committed suicide or attempted is just another statistic that people can use, now these "Celebrities" can be used and exploited to further a narrative and attempt to justify these reactionary conspiracies that have no factual base

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Trump is speaking on White House feed YT. He’s literally outlining FUTURE proves PAST.
Reporter asks if the US has given up anything to NK.
Trump says no and explains what they just signed and how they’ve (NK) already completed all of the list.
Stopped testing, gave back hostages, denuke and starting soon help finding our fallen hero’s remains.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Whoever Q is must be having a constant laughing fit at this con he's pulled on you suckers.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   
amusing no one brings up the fact that the North Korean's state ideology is Juche, any other person doing these meetings would be called a communist sympathiser and traitor

new topics

top topics

<< 337  338  339    341  342  343 >>

join