It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 228
<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelations 2.9

Pope Pius IX said the same about Freemasonry.

I wonder why?

Ring any bells?

edit on 30-5-2018 by eisegesis because: destiny

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I have been researching Q since November 2017. I have not once voiced any sort of hatred of jews, muslims or blacks. Nor has anyone in this thread or any of the dozens of Q-related accounts I follow. The Nazi/Racist label doesn't apply to us.

In fact, the entire old and new Nazi movement was probably created by the CABAL itself, in order to shut down anyone who opposes them.

you do remember that this Q stuff started on the chans, right?

have you BEEN to the chans?

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Grassley grows a pair.

Calls out Coons on Simpson's outright lies.

Glenn Simpson told the Committee in his interview that the FBI had told Steele it had a source inside the Trump campaign, and then after the Ranking Member unilaterally released that transcript, subsequent news reports seemed to contradict this statement, claiming that Mr. Steele was actually just referencing Mr. Papadopoulos’ statement to Alexander Downer. Given that the discrepancy was between testimony to the Committee and unsworn news reports, I simply wrote to Mr. Simpson’s attorney, referencing the potential discrepancy with the news reports, and asking if his client stood by his testimony. He replied that his client did stand by his testimony.

So Simpson testified that there was an FBI informant inside the campaign, but later told the press it was actually just Papdopoulos. Grassley wrote for clarification and was told Simpson stood by his testimony which would imply an informant not Papa.

This is not the only instance of this.

Staff also asked Simpson if he had done any work on the campaign after it was concluded. Simpson stated that he had no client after that, but it surfaced that he was given $50 mill to continue his work on the dossier.

Contrary to Mr. Simpson’s denial in the staff interview, according to the FBI and others, Fusion actually did continue Trump dossier work for a new client after the election. As part of
the public release of the House Intelligence Committee’s majority report on its Russia investigation, the executive branch declassified some previously classified information from an
FBI document. That information detailed a March 2017 meeting between Daniel Jones and the FBI. Mr. Jones stated that he was leading a research and investigatory advisory organization called the Penn Quarter Group, which “had secured the services Steele, his associate [redacted], and Fusion GPS to continue exposing Russian interference in the 2016 Presidential election.” Mr. Jones further told the FBI that the Penn Quarter Group “was being funded by 7 to 10 wealthy donors located primarily in New York and California, who provided approximately $50 million.” The report noted that Mr. Jones stated he planned to push the information he obtained from Fusion and Steele to policymakers on Capitol Hill,
the press, and the FBI. As with statements to the Committee, statements to the FBI, like Mr. Jones’, are subject to 18 U.S.C. § 1001.

So right now, Grassley is challenging Coons and Democrats over this open perjury, but the fact that this comes from Grassley and not a Carter press scoop shows that Grassley is getting impatient ... finally.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Yes what a refreshing place.

One of the last bastions of free speech and free thought.

edit on 30-5-2018 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

How do you get attention and order within a screaming crowd of script kiddies and sexual frustrated people

You start telling the truth bit by bit. ..
And they started to become aware that someone was actually telling something that made sense and what they wanted to say for so long?

Not saying that there were alot of good people there also, but most of the time you could see alot of weird things going by..

I like the more civil approach to a topic with rules how to engage a debate.

In this thread , I've got my first few warnings of all those years I'm around , that alone astonished me,
but I'm not complaining

edit on 0b52America/ChicagoWed, 30 May 2018 10:21:52 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 30 May 2018 10:21:52 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Good catch by an attentive Anon:
Re: Q post # 97-- misspelling:
"10 days."
"Darnkess."
qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

'kn' switched to "nk".

10 days of darkness associated with NK...way back on Nov. 5. 2017?

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: crankyoldman

Don't know if you are speaking of me as being compartmentalized, but if so you are wrong simply because I have always questioned. You can check my posts. I certainly may be wrong here but I did look for verification of one post that interested me from by ETS and found verification This was info I had not seen before so thought it worthy of posting and gave some credibility to the author.

Who's who and who's credible is always in question. It is only by checking for yourself everything presented that will give you the answer. Many Q questions and answers are nebulous. When I find answers to a statement that proves correct I tend to continue to follow till I learn different.

LAL, Not you.

I was referring the various "insider anons" who have contributed x y or z. Those who may work for FBI or NSA and are leaking may have limited information due to compartmentalization. In every single system of hierarchy folks are blocked off, it is how it works: hell often not even the guy at the top knows all (plausible deniability). So if Eye The Spy says there are no clones, it does not mean he knows everything, his "no" can be because he is cut off from that system by design.

So adding bits and pieces from each contributor is the process, then internally reflecting on what that means for you personally is the point of the effort.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Brian Krassenstein: Qanon Nazis want to Gas Me

Two days ago I published an article connecting an anonymous Trump/Russia conspiracy theory, known as QAnon, to far-right, Nazi, anti-semitic individuals who pollute the internet on sites such as 4Chan and 8Chan. The theory started in October of last year, after an individual or group of individuals going by the name “Q”, anonymously began acting as if they were a whistleblower, stating that Trump and his campaign are not actually the target of the Mueller probe. They instead argue that it’s Clinton, Obama, Lynch, Abedin and other Democrats who are the targets. The whole purpose of my article was to bring light to the fact that genuine whistleblowers typically don’t seek out the vilest, most disgusting niches within the internet to do their whistleblowing, and that one of these areas is ripe with hate, bigotry, anti-semitism, and Nazi-sympathizers.

“Gas em’” wrote one sick individual in a thread that tries to trash my name and dox me.

a large portion of the QAnon supporters appears to also possess hatred towards Jews, Muslims, and people of color.

I have been researching Q since November 2017. I have not once voiced any sort of hatred of jews, muslims or blacks. Nor has anyone in this thread or any of the dozens of Q-related accounts I follow. The Nazi/Racist label doesn't apply to us.

In fact, the entire old and new Nazi movement was probably created by the CABAL itself, in order to shut down anyone who opposes them.

Sky you posted that awesome "if you loose the argument just say, 'that sounds a lot like something hitler would say..." campaign talking point. Brilliant in that it is just "can't win fairly, just shoot them and claim they made you do it."

We've seen that line uttered here, literally, right after you posted that. The mind control thing surrounding that man is unreal, truly unreal.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Good catch by an attentive Anon:
Re: Q post # 97-- misspelling:
"10 days."
"Darnkess."
qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

'kn' switched to "nk".

10 days of darkness associated with NK...way back on Nov. 5. 2017?

Maybe those 10 days is when the clowns were kicked out.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It will be interesting to see what Bill Priestap tells Grassley's committee during his testimony next week.
Cooperating Witness Bill Priestap: themarketswork.com...

Edit to add: I read that Priestap will be testifying behind closed doors, because he'll be naming names.

edit on 5/30/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

You say that because on the chans ppl speak their mind? There are @$$4ol35 from every walk of life regardless of race religion color creed nationality whatever.....

Personally i'm quite tired of the whole politically correct BS. Someone want to think or call me an @$$4ol35, OK, more power to them. People want to hate on Trump, that's their prerogative, personally, I hate on bummer and it has nothing to do with HIM but everything to do with his policies.

Problem today is everyone is so freaking sensitive about THEMSELVES. Need to take feeling out of it and base stuff of the merit of a person.

Heck, I even supported HRC back in the day when she wouldn't cow tow to her man. And then she did, and she lost my respect because of it. Problem with bummer is that you couldn't actually do research on him cuz all his crap is "super secret and sealed".

At least Trump has been spouting out the same $h!t for years. So he's changed his mind on some things, everyone does.... but his CORE belief & vision for this country hasn't really changed.

Throwing the entire Q movement into ONE LITTLE [BOX] because there are posters on the chans that just plain hate, is wrong, simple minded and basically just BS.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Aallanon
I told you what happened to Hillary. Head transplant

That would explain the scarf and brace.
I wonder whose body she got?

Just my .02, TAT... but since the predominately offensive organ
that Hil possesses camps out in her head... I really wouldn't care
if she got refitted with a 25 yr old Barbie Benton clone.

Back to the entree': I'm not interested in what Preistap says to
answer to Horowitz in the public hearing (ref Comey, why bother):
but I'll be streaming the body language from C-Span direct to my
RAID cage.

"I want you to SQUEEeeeze!" Harkonnen ala Dune

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Thanks Crank.

Mountain,

Tracy Twyman. While I'm no expert on her, I have heard most of her stuff. It's out there but not "dark". I have posted a link to a podcast she did back in april. She talks about her experience with Q. I suggest you listen to the whole interview.

WOWZA ! That interview was a Trip ! Strangely, some of the theories she describes kinda fit some of the more bizarre theories that have popped in my mind too, lol, some so weird, I don't even tell you guys !

Perhaps I'm mistaking that understanding EVIL is not the same thing as being EVIL ? In the future I will be more open minded to our Esoteric friends.

I do hope TT and the kids she was worried about are safe.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
THANK-YOU to Pres. Trump and his team for making " Right to Try Bill " a reality. I pray the MD's will embrace and encourage their patients choices to Try alternative treatments that show promise. It's pretty brutal when someone is told it's Chemo or Death.
Sending healing energy to PE's Mom, Huff's Pop's and everyone who is faced with Cancer.

Have a Good Day [snipped]..... HI HO, HI, HO it's off to Work I go, lol.....wish I had time to talk to you guys about the "White Planet".....made some strange connections last night looking into that further. How the Heck did Disney come out with this movie years before this "dwarf" planet was even discovered ?

www.space.com...
edit on Wed May 30 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
THANK-YOU to Pres. Trump and his team for making " Right to Try Bill " a reality. I pray the MD's will embrace and encourage their patients choices to Try alternative treatments that show promise. It's pretty brutal when someone is told it's Chemo or Death.
Sending healing energy to PE's Mom, Huff's Pop's and everyone who is faced with Cancer.

Have a Good Day [snipped]..... HI HO, HI, HO it's off to Work I go, lol.....wish I had time to talk to you guys about the "White Planet".....made some strange connections last night looking into that further. How the Heck did Disney come out with this movie years before this "dwarf" planet was even discovered ?

www.space.com...

What do you mean? The planet is named after the movie Snow White - not the other way around. Am I missing something here?
edit on Wed May 30 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Hi Cranky. Yep, should have gone to bed before that last glass of wine. I realized your aim after the fact.

Nothing much for me to contemplate. I see something interesting and check it out. If it can be validated great, if not, move along.

Too be sure, I am hoping the best for JA. Want him to have his freedom and have it without fear. A lot of early deaths surround the truth in our era.

(Hmm, tried to quote you and it doesn't even show the reply was to you)
edit on 30-5-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Imagine believing any of the "Chan Forms" is "refreshing" and "One of the last bastions of free speech and free thought. "

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Gowdy says the FBI was justified in using a spy in the Trump campaign.

Outgoing Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.), the House Oversight Committee chairman and a Trump supporter, said in an interview on Fox that the FBI was justified in using a secret informant to assist in the Russia investigation. Gowdy, a member of the House Intelligence Committee, attended a classified Justice Department briefing last week on the FBI’s use of the confidential source, identified as Stefan A. Halper

source

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Re: booms.

I've said this before but it seems a good time to reiterate. Comey in cuffs may seem like a boom, but it is not. In the 80's Oliver North went to jail, meh for us plebes.

So what is a boom? I posted a pompeo link yesterday. At the three minute mark he quietly mentions the denuking of all of the ME, All. Weird how this has not been mentioned before?? He also points out, very carefully, the desire is for Iranian people, all of us on earth, to live freely. No "regime change democracy blah blah blah rhetoric." He expresses: normal lives, free from corruption. How can anyone argue with this? What idiot sees this as wrong?

So why mention this re boom? NK. Younger people do no fully understand this toxic planetary problem NK has been for 60 years. The only real modern equivalent is the Berlin wall, sort of - east Germany wasn't threatening latte drinking friscoians with nuclear death each week (allegedly). This vortex of clown evil dragged down all of Asia to one degree or another. Think how difficult your life was the last time you had the flu, sure you lived, but... It was a planetary flu.

It appears to the Q folks it is a long done deal, but soon the public will get a ribbon cutting event made for teeeeveeee (so it will be real).

This is a boom of epic proportions. Comey in cuffs is a latte conversation, NK united, free, connected, without the factories etc., relieves us all of a huge burden. Include that with ME no nukes and boom x100 if you get the vibrational consequences. Nothing will be the same after that, that's a boom.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I watched that video you posted yesterday. Like you said, Pompeo is an everyday human being, who happens to wield a lot of power and influence. Those who saw him question Hillary about her role in the Benghazi slaughter, know that Mike is a no-B.S. leader.. like Trump.

<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join