It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 225
<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
So..question for all followers.

If Q and EyeTheSpy are people we should trust, and they claim that No such Agency can see all, no matter what, why should we trust them? They literally admit to being able to see everyone and everything. Isnt this exactly what people [we] were/are fighting against since 9/11? Patriot Act et al?

No Such Agency can't see all.

There is a group they can't get tabs on.

Thinkg about it.

edit on C18855506 by Cygnis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

More innuendo. Please . This isn’t a Tv show. You don’t need a cliffhanger.

Please say what you mean!

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Hillary could be wearing multiple devices. She always dresses in Winter clothes, so it's hard to tell. Even in hot India she had a huge tarp wrapped around her.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Military Intelligence, encrypted military surveillance and such. They're the only ones to rival the NSA, and beat them at their own game(s).

That better?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Yes! Thank you!

I have a question for you if you please? Did you think everyone would "get that"'? I'm not being rude, I really want to know. Maybe everyone did,idk? That's why I'm asking.

edit on 29-5-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Should I be bothered that InfoWars has blocked me from commenting on their stories because I hurt AJ's feelings about something?

I liked to chime in there.. guess I can logout of Disqus, unplug my modem, plug it back it, get a new Disqus account & charge back in, but is it really worth the effort?

Roseanne makes history - the crucifixion of Roseanne Barr, May 26th, 2018.

Btw, today the entire MSM & raving leftists totally lost their # over the Valerie Jartett tweet by Roseanne and subsequent and near immediate cancellation of her show because they projected and assumed that her tweet offering a crass joke that if you combined the Planet of the Apes (character) and the Muslim Brotherhood = VJ was somehow racist in their eyes ie: black woman - ape, when the truth of the matter is that Valerie Jarret isn't even black, not at all, she's Iranian (and Muslim who allegedly said, need confirmation, that she intended to use American Freedom of Religion against the country to make it more Muslim) and if one were to characterize her appearance in a charicature, Roseanne was right on the money. In humor terms, it wasn't out of bounds.

Now, of course some would say that making fun of another person's appearance and politics might be considered out of bounds for a well known public figure, I don't know, but if it was delivered in a stand up comedy context, well, it's funny!

People are, or ought to be smart enough to make that distinction, but NO, not the entire MSM and leftist culture and frothing at the mouth hoard of anti-Trump haters - who cried out in as one voice - RACIST, while pointing fingers with O's for mouths like in a scene from Invasion of the Body Snatchers, and with righteous indignation and condemnation to boot!

It wasn't RACIST. Mark Dice and I seem to be among the few who really GET this. It was a joke, nothing more, and a funny one at that in the right context and setting. Meanwhile, Bill Maher, Joy Beher, and Keith Olbermann can say whatever the F they want about Trump or his wife, as if that's in bounds, but Roseanne's comment just crosses the line as "racist" when the truth of the matter is that it's not racist and wasn't intended as racist.

this is poltiical correctness in the EXTREME meant to silence and punish "the other side", but there's another possibility...

Execs noticed that she was going full Q, and they LEAPED at the first opportunity to silence her or ridicule and condemn her without any mercy, and they hope to hang it around Trump's neck like an albatross, with seething hatred and self righteous conviction of FANATICS, that Roseanne is RACIST just like Trump is "racist".

This is dangerous, these charges when they're NOT TRUE!

Based on a rapid fire, knee jerk reaction in assuming that number one, Valerie Jarret is black, and number two, that drawing the parallel to the character in POTA (planet of the apes) meant that it was "racist", is absurd, and a projected lie, while having absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with any kind of racist intent, or implication! (unless assumed).

But everyone went along with it, this labelling of the joke as racist - THEY are the ones that are calling it racist, they're projecting on it a meaning that it may not even have, because Valerie Jarett isn't black!

Roseanne immediiately tweets out an apology and retracts, as if she did something terriby wrong and BAMB, just like that, the most popular comedy show on TV is cancelled with all reruns on other networks, also cancelled. Roseanne cries, as do all the members of the wonderful show that America was loving!!!

Twitter is coated with it and it's been trending all day. It's right over the top, like you can't imagine. It's historical. It's biblical in it's proportion and significance may it not be lost, on anyone!

If she plays this right in the aftermath, then half the population and the entire MSM just cucked themselves into oblivion, and I'm going back to twitter right now to share this very post.

Lord help us what's the world coming to when people have gone this crazy in their presumptous notions surrounding things like "racism" and how to best interpret an attempted joke (possible even a very funny one at that) - in 280 characters.

Today, this day, May 29th, 2018, Roseanne Barr was mercilessly crucified for the love of MAGA and for making fun of someone in a crass but poignant manner ie: POTA + Muslim Brotherhood = VJ [it's almost Q-lke in a way as well].

Again, this is worth repeating - VALERIE JARRET ISN'T BLACK!!! and she does bear somewhat of a resemblance to that particular character in POTA you have to admit. It's making fun of another's appearance, but NOT any sort of racial under or overtone.

But here's the thing - because everyone ASSUMES that it was racst, and because the show has been cancelled, they can't take it back, so just as in the case of Jesus, there's a crucifixion yes, but also a resurrection (after 3 days as Roseanne will need to rest) and what I call, the double-bind.

Trump's in a jam though in so far as he isn't ALLOWED to say what I'm saying and what Mark Dice is saying, which is only reasonable.

It matters though and it's relevant. Needs to be addressed somehow, Trump should show leadership and protection of Roseanne, armed with nothing but reason and logic and an appeal to everyone's understanding of fairness, and to point out, maybe, that VJ isn't black.

They lost their # over nothing and misunterpreted her intent of the joke, which she should have held in reserve for her standup routine.

Cancelled the number one comedy on TV over a joke that they falsely interpreted and pushed like crazy all day - fail!

Valerie Jarret is not black.

Think this through, for a minute, as to what just took place today.

I'll have to send this post to Scott Adams as well.

ABC's channel, Disney (not more Star Wars), ESPN with Olbermann, the NFL, the whole damn thing just blew up today!

Boom!

They punk'd themselves into oblivion.

It's insane!

People will come to see this. Mark Dice gets it, I do, you do, reading this, whoever you are or may be.

Best regards,

Ankh

Edit: Here is the link to this post if you wish to share and think it might be helpful

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is an Injustice, and for everyone who loves Roseanne and ABC's show. What comedians aren't allow to make fun of known people? Absurd.

Can't take it, can't give it out properly.

Sad.

edit on 29-5-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis

originally posted by: Aallanon

Military Intelligence, encrypted military surveillance and such. They're the only ones to rival the NSA, and beat them at their own game(s).

That better?

Let's not forget that everything changed when Admiral Rodgers stepped in. The NSA became a patriot asset from his first day on. I have high hopes for Nakasone carrying the torch.

So now the Globalist scum have the NSA and Military Intelligence against them.

All they've got left is an economic collapse, which seems like it's being lined up to be the next move.
Soros doesn't have any cards left that I can think of.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Yup, Obama, Lynch, Jarett, Holder, Comey, Clapper and others all had the US intelligence community under their control and were politicized just as the IRS was. INSCOM would have seen this and not likely been very pleased.

One thing leads to another and here we are today.
edit on 29-5-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Hillary could be wearing multiple devices. She always dresses in Winter clothes, so it's hard to tell. Even in hot India she had a huge tarp wrapped around her.

...in addition to her catheter.

link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
In case anyone missed it...

twitter.com...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

It appears from her tweet to Rambo, she's concerned about some children. She links a video that's been taken down ? When I look into TT herself it leads to her esoteric teachings, not really something you can research quickly and no leads that I can find about who the kids are she's talking about ?

Speaking for myself, I HAVE sincerely tried to follow and research your "clues", but the "path" your pointing towards seems to require dealing with "Dark Forces"..... LOL.... I no likey dealing with the Crowley posse.

I did notice that many of the names on the list you posted have never been acknowledged as REAL people in history and remain taught as being mythological characters ?

I also understand you're trying to make some sort of point about "sex majic" , lol, were the hats you posted supposed to be Uterus's with Fallopian tubes or penis's , both ? The Tree of Life is Sex ? IDK ? We certainly know Sex is very Powerful, makes the World go Round, so to speak......sadly, IMHO, the "TRUE" Magic has been co-opted by a bunch of Freaks with Evil intentions.

link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: crankyoldman

Quantum computer? A.I.?? What is it?

PJ, Ala

The context here is Q, so I'm careful not to put stuff here not revealed, at least in part, by Q. Others ignore, that's fine, but early on ETG politely and correctly, asked me to hold off on any clone talk (said it may be true but not ready) and I waited until Q mentioned it to add my 2 cents again. I have respected that directive as I think it is appropriate - ATS has much information on other things, this is Q. As for the other's being cryptic, beats me.

As for the data flow. Here: Find the clip of the Matrix pt 2 with the architect. Watch it until you understand what is really, really, really... being said. It's a start, until Q coughs up a clue: from me at least.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: carewemust

...in addition to her catheter.

That thing is a bit of a fiasco at this point, isn't it?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Even James Comey said she used multiple devices.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
During this Ten Days of Darkness (?), I've resolved to re read ALL of the crumbs, trying to remember how I first approached their posts with heavy skepticism, followed by a raised eyebrow or two, followed by bemused acceptance and every other emotion in between.

What a ride it's been.

T/L

This is so powerful. The clues are for everybody, anywhere, and that is for a reason. The clues contain the encoding, the decoding contains the reflection. Reading the clues alone is so powerful. I'd suggest folks print and read through them in a quiet state for something deep and transformational.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Thanks Crank.

Mountain,

Tracy Twyman. While I'm no expert on her, I have heard most of her stuff. It's out there but not "dark". I have posted a link to a podcast she did back in april. She talks about her experience with Q. I suggest you listen to the whole interview.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: TomLawless
During this Ten Days of Darkness (?), I've resolved to re read ALL of the crumbs, trying to remember how I first approached their posts with heavy skepticism, followed by a raised eyebrow or two, followed by bemused acceptance and every other emotion in between.

What a ride it's been.

T/L

This is so powerful. The clues are for everybody, anywhere, and that is for a reason. The clues contain the encoding, the decoding contains the reflection. Reading the clues alone is so powerful. I'd suggest folks print and read through them in a quiet state for something deep and transformational.

My thoughts, precisely.

Did you check out that link?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Thank-You, I will watch it tonight.

Show on A&E about NXIVM for those interested.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Quick heads up in case any intrest. Show on cults featuring NXVIM just started on A&E channel.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Dang,. a minute late. lol

new topics

top topics

<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join