It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 231
<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
THANK-YOU to Pres. Trump and his team for making " Right to Try Bill " a reality. I pray the MD's will embrace and encourage their patients choices to Try alternative treatments that show promise. It's pretty brutal when someone is told it's Chemo or Death.
Sending healing energy to PE's Mom, Huff's Pop's and everyone who is faced with Cancer.

Have a Good Day [snipped]..... HI HO, HI, HO it's off to Work I go, lol.....wish I had time to talk to you guys about the "White Planet".....made some strange connections last night looking into that further. How the Heck did Disney come out with this movie years before this "dwarf" planet was even discovered ?

www.space.com...

What do you mean? The planet is named after the movie Snow White - not the other way around. Am I missing something here?

PJ, the theory I was playing with is that the "White Planet" has been known about by the "Mason's" and other more Ancient Societies for a LONG Time, and Disney's movie Snow White was a "nod" to those in the know. MBSC's connections are pretty awesome, probably more likely then my ideas, but the same idea basically, That the "White Planet" is some sort of secret or unseen World ?

That interview with TT also speculated that the middle pillar ( often with the eye or sun symbolism ) represents some sort of "gateway" most of us can't see and that we could somehow be imprisoned ? The Firmament ?

Genesis 1:6 Contemporary English Version
God said, "I command a dome to separate the water above it from the water below it."

Q keeps saying to watch the Water, watch the Sky's ? "As Above, As Below" ? "When the Sky's are clear the War is over" ? IDK, still thinking through all this.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
a reply to: IAMTAT

You may be right Tat. I hope you are.

I looked into Gowdy some but didn't dig deep. I was very put off by the fact that he had taken money from the Podesta Group. That says everything I need to know.

Maybe he has been flipped and is now a white hat. I can't say but I know Q has mentioned him about a different job but neglected to say trust Gowdy.

I have my questions about Gowdy as well and began looking through this link at The Conservative Treehouse. I usually read all the articles there but the author does not like/trust Gowdy.

The link above is a page with Gowdy interviews with comments from the author back to Feb this year. He knows something.

Edit to add: TAT, I was thinking the same thing about him possibly trying to ease himself into the DOJ or FBI.

Hmmm...definitely making me think twice about Gowdy.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
and q is fake. duh

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

What makes white?

◬rc.tic
◬nti-
◬rc.tica

ETA: a reply to: MountainLaurel

Don't. Stop.

edit on 2-6-2018 by eisegesis because: "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - HST

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

There is a lot about a war in Heaven and the water in Revelation, none of it pleasant.

But that's just the esoteric part of me talking at the moment.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It's all code.

Similar to this:

TYPE-MOON

Can you spot the Qincidence(s)?

edit on 30-5-2018 by eisegesis because: must save humanity, lol

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Protricity2k

Q is not fake far from it, however, he is most certainly a feedback loop and part of the control system no doubt.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

I was looking around for a while today and totally missed all the action. Was the former FBI agent Thomas Paine?

Yes, I would be careful about AS as well. Things are really heating up. Now I have to go take a look.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Not used to hearing Hannity and Limbaugh take issue with Gowdy.
Surreal.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
This is from Thomas1774Paine's twitter account

DC folks told us to hold off on any scoops Thurs/Fri. The read there is possible IG report THIS WEEK. No definitives but sure feels like it is coming based on what I was just told. Two FBI brass left office today to meet with their lawyers in DC.

Hoping he is right. We will have the weekend to study possible implications.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis
Twyman posted on her plus ultra site saying new content coming.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Friday seems to have been a drop day recently. Gives all weekend for things to sink in.

Friday is also a 10-days-of-darkness window too.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Limbaugh was saying the same thing I was saying though not as convincingly.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Everything is just too Quiet.

So Quiet you can hear a pin drop.

EErrrrie

Static and clicking

🚪

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Limbaugh was saying the same thing I was saying though not as convincingly.

Joe Digenova just called Gowdy's comments idiotic.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Protricity2k

I have read some of that before. Sure would appreciate a link if you have one.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

He (Gowdy) sounded like a man who had something to say but couldn’t.

Digenova, meh. I don’t see why he should be listened to. He’s like a poor mans Napalitano. I got drunk with to many dudes that remind me of him to take him to seriously.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Gowdy's stock with the Right is dropping fast.
Interested to see how he responds.

new topics

top topics

<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join