It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 226
<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Whoops!!

a reply to: MountainLaurel

Thank you for sharing.

...seems to require dealing with "Dark Forces"

How else would you classify the enemy?

In Nature, certain forces/influences are inescapable, and what you don't know could be used against you (confidently assume that it does).

We have an ominous tweet, followed by the sudden disappearance or "erasure" of Tracy and her content from the internet.

Something isn't right.

edit on 30-5-2018 by eisegesis because: New content is coming? WTF?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Green light Cranky. You've been saying June for a while and we are right about there. We have seen the hints of big things and it appears that some of the larger disclosures are right around the corner. ETS is an interesting development which is at the least more entertaining than the NBA finals. I saw that the "right to try" will be signed tomorrow which in my opinion is a big deal under the surface and could indirectly reveal some massive secrets.

right to try

I've heard a bit about the clone tech but you and PE seem to know more. One thing is for sure it is happening because we are told that the only thing stopping it is public outcry and the ethical side of it...

You have been consistently dead on with everything my friend.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I hadn't really heard of her but the name sounds familiar from somewhere. After a quick look at her (partially scrubbed?) twatter I can tell she is right up your alley.

I'll try and learn more but as you know I'm probably in the C- range for the esoteric stuff and that's being generous.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I think when she got to page 85 @TH3WH17ERABB17 S3V3N she blew a fuse.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Valerie Jarret's parents were American...both born on U.S. soil (Dad-D.C. /Mom-Chicago). But they were suspected as being communists, and were under constant surveillance by the U.S. government.

Source: www.worldtribune.com...

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thanks! You've just inserted another puzzle piece. Hillary didn't want to fill up her catheter bag during the long 9-11 memorial service in NYC, so she didn't drink much water that morning. Due to her ongoing medical conditions, she quickly dehydrated, and had to be thrown into her medical van.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
CIA Report says that North Korea will NOT give up its Nukes.
www.nbcnews.com...

As you'd expect, NBC is trying to pin a lie on Trump, by stating that he said NK is ready to give up it's nuke program. Trump didn't say that... South Korea leader MOON said that over the weekend.

I really want these Fake News outlets punished.

If Q is right, and the CIA is GONE from N.K.., their report is probably out of date.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=23444278]doobydoll

It's like the caged-kids photo the other day. Everybody was ranting and raving at Trump and how disgusting he is for allowing it to happen. Until they all found out the pic is from BO's admin. They couldn't delete the pics and comments from their accounts fast enough. Then SILENCE.

Because BO did it, they aren't disgusted at kids being caged any more?

Identity politics is all the devoid of intelligence left is about anymore.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   
So I was looking at EyeTheSpy twitter and this question and answer was presented

files.abovetopsecret.com...

I found this
Royal Meltdown Festival

Assange will be joining the conversation remotely via a live link. The talk will take place June 11 from 10:30 to 11:45 a.m. at the Weston Roof Pavilion of the Royal Festival Hall in the Southbank Centre.

The talk was with M.I.A.

So seems this guy might know what he is talking about

edit on 30-5-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I'm pretty sure VJ parents(Bowmans) are black and her maternal Grandfather was the first African American to go to MIT.

Don't get me wrong, VJ is Bad News, but you are stating something incorrectly. Our evidence has to be right.

Please show proof of your claim.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

The EyeTheSpy stuff is fun, but a few of his responses really set off my BS detector. Not sure if it's been mentioned recently, but Q point blank called Backchannel 17 a fake about a month ago.

As you can see ETS says BC17 is absolutely legit.

I'm gonna trust Q on this simply bc ETS' words don't resonate with me. The whole premise of it being on Twitter is silly enough.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Justice Dept. IG, key FBI officials slated for Capitol Hill appearances as Clinton email report looms

Michael Horowitz is slated to testify before congressional committees next month, presumably after the release of his long-awaited report on the FBI's Hillary Clinton investigation during the 2016 presidential campaign.

On Tuesday, Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, said his committee would hold a hearing titled “Examining the Inspector General’s First Report on Justice Department Decisions Regarding the 2016 Presidential Election” on June 5.

To be interviewed are: Bill Priestap, assistant director of the FBI’s counterintelligence division; Michael Steinbach, former head of the agency’s national security division; and Steinbach’s predecessor, John Giacalone.

Earlier this month, Horowitz announced that a draft report of his Clinton investigation review had been completed. He did not say when the results of the review would be officially released to the FBI, the DOJ and congressional committees.

Horowitz’s investigation has looked at a variety of allegations, including whether it was improper for former FBI Director James Comey to make a public announcement about not recommending prosecution concerning the Clinton email arrangement.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Here's a 4D Chess move:

What if Rosanne intentionally did the VJ joke, knowing it would cause outrage and have the MSM media pounce on her. Why would she do that?
Maybe to get VJ back in the news cycle for an upcoming BOOM?

She had to know the opposition would make this story #1. Maybe that was the goal after all. Getting VJ back in the public's radar.

If so, it worked like a charm. ABC canceling the show probably wasn't predicted.

Just a theory.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

The EyeTheSpy stuff is fun, but a few of his responses really set off my BS detector. Not sure if it's been mentioned recently, but Q point blank called Backchannel 17 a fake about a month ago.

So many piggybackers trying to emulate Q, sound like Q, act like Q. But future will prove their past statements. Like when channeling mediums make all kinds of false predictions and people eventually lose interest. They don't lose interest with Q because the predictions are accurate and based on inside knowledge of POTUS moves.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Well, we will never know because ETS seems to have been taken down. However, he did say Q was legit.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

As you can see ETS says BC17 is absolutely legit.

I'm gonna trust Q on this simply bc ETS' words don't resonate with me. The whole premise of it being on Twitter is silly enough.

Ag,

No real feeling on this poster. But one thought, seen across the board with the anon's, they are by nature compartmentalized. Yes, some stuff in that quick bit I read was wrong, but possibly born of answering out of ignorance to the subject, or other things at play. Compartmentalization is a factor here so seeking connections clues etc. is about adding to the mix.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: nvm not legit

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: erikthegreen
a reply to: crankyoldman

Green light Cranky. You've been saying June for a while and we are right about there. We have seen the hints of big things and it appears that some of the larger disclosures are right around the corner. ETS is an interesting development which is at the least more entertaining than the NBA finals. I saw that the "right to try" will be signed tomorrow which in my opinion is a big deal under the surface and could indirectly reveal some massive secrets.

right to try

I've heard a bit about the clone tech but you and PE seem to know more. One thing is for sure it is happening because we are told that the only thing stopping it is public outcry and the ethical side of it...

You have been consistently dead on with everything my friend.

I hadn't see the right to try. Good find. This huge not for the patient, you can try anything you want by yourself, but for the doctor. They are SO regimented to the "this is the treatment and the only treatment" that the real docs can take the handcuffs off and bring in suggestions beyond the limitations. the AMA is a union of thugs, anything that breaks up their system is welcome. I like this trend...

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Whoopee Goldberg can wear T-Shirts in which Trump is shot in the head and Bill Maher can compare Trump to Apes and they keep their shows. What a Circus Mockingbird Media is. MSM needs to be shut down.

Maybe Roseanne knows whats coming and doesn't care about losing one show...because MSM (and that includes ABC) will lose it all.

top topics

<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join