It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 229
<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

The White Planet or in French, La Planète Blanche, is a 2006 documentary about the wildlife of the Arctic.
Wikipedia

ETS said about Anarctica something along the lines that there was a hidden "world". A white world/planet could mean a number of things. The probably least speculative explanation could be something like this:

The cave systems underneath the Antarctic ice could be home to an “exciting new world” of plants and animals. After analyzing DNA retrieved from a cave system underneath the Ross Island volcano Mount Erebus, scientists at the Australia National University found samples that could not be fully identified—pointing to the presence of unidentified species living in the subglacial terrains.

The caves around Mount Erebus are surprisingly hot—geothermal heat from the volcano has led to the formation of vents, with volcanic steam hollowing out extensive and interconnected cave systems.

"It can be really warm inside the caves—up to 25 degrees Celsius [77 degrees Fahrenheit] in some caves,” Ceidwen Fraser, lead researcher on the project, said in a statement. “You could wear a T-shirt in there and be pretty comfortable. There's light near the cave mouths, and light filters deeper into some caves where the overlying ice is thin

ANTARCTICA’S HIDDEN CAVES COULD BE HOME TO 'NEW WORLD' OF PLANTS AND ANIMALS

Then we can crank up the crazy step by step:

Maybe those caves allow for a secret group of scientists and military to basically live there all year round and increasingly self reliant.

Nazi breakaway civilization...

Snow White - glass coffin - cryo sleep - Aliens, Fallen Angels...

Stargate to "white planet"

Timegate to Ice age (white planet) in the past or future of planet earth.

Gate to parallel universe (multiverse) earth(s)

Interdimensional gate

ETA: Entrance to Inner Earth, Hollow Earth, Agartha
edit on 30-5-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-5-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, I thank you for your wisdom, insight and best of
all sense of tempered housekeeping translated to this
giant dirty ball of political yarn at the top.

And agree with you on one crucial point well taken: if
this cleansing of the republic happens using "THEIR"
rules, it'll be a real unprecedented train wreck ALL poin-
ted at the roundhouse of DC.
Rebuild may be a distant dream.. perhaps the getaway?

There's a real special lady out there taking a timeout for
her mental health, and maybe spiritual as well: I miss her
insights too; but per Goethe and in light of the fight against
evil sometimes turning people uglier than the demon to swing
at I GOT it. God bless her she didn't turn.

Lately and with all the local duress this is causing, I am not
so strong. I would enjoy dying happy in the knowledge that
a lot of people up at the top would justly receive a one-time,
transformation of the Potomac Two-Step into a Pachydermal
DP...for a long time, tag-team at alternative ends. Tasty.
And everyone DOES have a second destination.

T&C restricts my description of the last Alphabet Agency dual
pron term, but yeah I voted Repub last time because Trump.
I suppose another blood pressure pill is in order, and somehow
must begrudgingly join in with [all] and trust the plan.
[hones roofing hammer the 1E50th time --just in Case]

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Did anyone notice in Potus tweets regarding Jeff Sessions this morning his (....) (
....) (.....) (....) which is 4 4 5 4 = 17.

POTUS tweets

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

No worries, and no offense taken.

Most of my posts should be read with the mindset that I'm being quite humble about things, and polite.

Unless I have /sarc in there.. hehe

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

The FBI broke federal law by not informing candidate Trump that they had an informant investigating members of the campaign.

Of course we all know why they did not inform Donald Trump of this.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: imthegoat

The FBI broke federal law by not informing candidate Trump that they had an informant investigating members of the campaign.

Of course we all know why they did not inform Donald Trump of this.

FBI: "Hello...Mr. Trump, we have reason to believe these two guys in your campaign may be working with the Russians to influence the election."

TRUMP: "I'll take care of it...They're FIRED!"

How hard could that have been?

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
Did anyone notice in Potus tweets regarding Jeff Sessions this morning his (....) (
....) (.....) (....) which is 4 4 5 4 = 17.

POTUS tweets

Now the question is, will Trump replace Sessions or keep him on.

I'm sure there is quite a bit of discussion going on amongst a few people in this regard currently.

The fun question is: What is it Sessions has to recuse himself from?
edit on C18355459 by Cygnis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

Consider that it was planned in advance that Sessions leave at a specific point...and is to be replaced by Trey Gowdy.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Q seemed to want to keep our focus on Rod Rosenstein imminent departure and replacement.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Consider that it was planned in advance that Sessions leave at a specific point...and is to be replaced by Trey Gowdy.

Gowdy taking over would have been great, but him not seeing a problem with paying a lot of money to a spy (from the DEFENSE fund) by Obama to undermine a political opponent is making me second guess Gowdy and/or wonder if they have dirt on him. Gowdy never looked like a swamp creature to me, but could it be?

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Gowdy taking over would have been great, but him not seeing a problem with paying a lot of money to a spy (from the DEFENSE fund) by Obama to undermine a political opponent is making me second guess Gowdy and/or wonder if they have dirt on him. Gowdy never looked like a swamp creature to me, but could it be?

Possible that Gowdy is taking that illogical stance in order to pass approval for new AG in the Senate.
Dems still wary after how hotly he pursued Benghazi.
House is no problem.
edit on 30-5-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Hmmm I honestly don't know. My perspective was that the 17 .'s was a clue that this is all theater.

Q has said many times to trust Sessions. I may be naive but I do.

Tat - I think Gowdy is compromised. People who he has taken donations from seem a little shady. Lockheed Martin and Haliburton.

I don't remember Q saying to trust Gowdy. IMHO

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Hmmm I honestly don't know. My perspective was that the 17 .'s was a clue that this is all theater.

Tat - I think Gowdy is compromised. People who he has taken donations from seem a little shady. Lockheed Martin and Haliburton.

I still think Gowdy is a White Hat.
Synchronicity that he is suddenly available for the job while concurrently taking opposing public views of supporting Trump about Sessions and not supporting him on 'Spygate'?

I sense playacting.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Maybe... Sessions will be considered for the Supreme Court if and when a slot comes open.

Gowdy, if he has been approached, is playing the middle of the road role to obtain Session's job.

I hope so, anyway.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

W/c

So often up is down, black is white. Seems to me the upshot of the "watch the pen" letter was that the NK letter was written before the "NK is pulling out" thing. Suggesting the entire effort was staged, with the letter possibly being directed to someone other then Kim - Iran/Clown posse maybe?

There is literally no reason for DJT to tweet the reality now, only the sentiment designed to drive the process. My sense is the "I'm so disappointed in Jeff" thing is a rouse.

Discrediting the press is a brutal business. How is it done? Well if the NSA white hats are tracking the talking points and the news copy, it stands to reason the tweets are a counter to that?

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un reportedly cried during a recent tour of his communist country’s widespread poverty this week, signaling the leader may finally be ready to strike a deal that opens the Hermit Kingdom to the global economy.

In a stark departure from protocol, Kim publicly wept after viewing his country’s “terrible economy” during a recent trip to the coastal region; with experts saying the display of emotion shocked those familiar with his regime.

“In North Korea, Kim is essentially worshipped as a god-like figure with an impossible mythology surrounding his bloodline. Kim is meant to be all powerful, so footage showing him crying at his own inability to improve his country’s economics would be a shock,” writes Business Insider.

If true, the public emotion could signal Kim’s willingness to abandon his nuclear program should the United States guarantee his safety and allow North Korea to enter the global marketplace without sanctions.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

It's time for them to join the world, The people of North Korea deserve it ...

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

You may be right Tat. I hope you are.

I looked into Gowdy some but didn't dig deep. I was very put off by the fact that he had taken money from the Podesta Group. That says everything I need to know.

Maybe he has been flipped and is now a white hat. I can't say but I know Q has mentioned him about a different job but neglected to say trust Gowdy.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

You may be right Tat. I hope you are.

I looked into Gowdy some but didn't dig deep. I was very put off by the fact that he had taken money from the Podesta Group. That says everything I need to know.

Maybe he has been flipped and is now a white hat. I can't say but I know Q has mentioned him about a different job but neglected to say trust Gowdy.

Well...I would certainly be more comfortable hearing a "Trust Gowdy" from Q.
Nevertheless...he went after Clinton & Obama like a bulldog over Benghazi.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

It seemed to me listening to Gowdy he was choosing his words very carefully. What he said could go either of two ways. Trump will be cleared so people need to trust Mueller or Mueller really is investigating the deep state and people need to trust Mueller.

ETA Gowdy said people will be proud of the FBI. If nothing else, I’ve learned not to be to impatient. I would say we will not see anything major on draining the swamp until end of July or August. Q is partisan and that would be the optimal time.

edit on 30-5-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join