It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 227
<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

We'll see if Horowitz agrees to this timetable. After Grassley's last invite to testify (May 7th), Horowitz said that he needed more time, due to the arrival "new evidence".

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Whoopee Goldberg can wear T-Shirts in which Trump is shot in the head and Bill Maher can compare Trump to Apes and they keep their shows. What a Circus Mockingbird Media is. MSM needs to be shut down.

Maybe Roseanne knows whats coming and doesn't care about losing one show...because MSM (and that includes ABC) will lose it all.

If it starts to look like the Deep State Industrial Complex is close to winning, MSM execs will be first casualties of the next civil war.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Brian Krassenstein: Qanon Nazis want to Gas Me

Two days ago I published an article connecting an anonymous Trump/Russia conspiracy theory, known as QAnon, to far-right, Nazi, anti-semitic individuals who pollute the internet on sites such as 4Chan and 8Chan. The theory started in October of last year, after an individual or group of individuals going by the name “Q”, anonymously began acting as if they were a whistleblower, stating that Trump and his campaign are not actually the target of the Mueller probe. They instead argue that it’s Clinton, Obama, Lynch, Abedin and other Democrats who are the targets. The whole purpose of my article was to bring light to the fact that genuine whistleblowers typically don’t seek out the vilest, most disgusting niches within the internet to do their whistleblowing, and that one of these areas is ripe with hate, bigotry, anti-semitism, and Nazi-sympathizers.

“Gas em’” wrote one sick individual in a thread that tries to trash my name and dox me.

a large portion of the QAnon supporters appears to also possess hatred towards Jews, Muslims, and people of color.

I have been researching Q since November 2017. I have not once voiced any sort of hatred of jews, muslims or blacks. Nor has anyone in this thread or any of the dozens of Q-related accounts I follow. The Nazi/Racist label doesn't apply to us.

In fact, the entire old and new Nazi movement was probably created by the CABAL itself, in order to shut down anyone who opposes them.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelations 2.9

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Don't know if you are speaking of me as being compartmentalized, but if so you are wrong simply because I have always questioned. You can check my posts. I certainly may be wrong here but I did look for verification of one post that interested me from by ETS and found verification This was info I had not seen before so thought it worthy of posting and gave some credibility to the author.

Who's who and who's credible is always in question. It is only by checking for yourself everything presented that will give you the answer. Many Q questions and answers are nebulous. When I find answers to a statement that proves correct I tend to continue to follow till I learn different.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   
NM
edit on 3am530America/ChicagoWed, 30 May 2018 02:57:35 -050057522018-05-30T02:57:35-05:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

In 1785 Mayer Amschel Rothschild moves his family home to a five story house in Frankfurt which he shares with the Schiff family

Interesting in the context of Morgenröthe” or the Red Dawn was a Masonic lodge founded in Frankfurt am Main in 1807;

The clues for the Masonic genesis of Golden Dawn are many. The name of the Order as given in the Cypher Ms is in Hebrew, ChBRTh ZRCh AVR BQD, or according to Westcott’s translation, Chabrath Zerek Aour Bokhr or ‘Society of the Shining Light of Dawn. Gerald Suster, in a short essay rebuffing some of the claims of Ellic Howe, who wrote the definitive history of the Golden Dawn, quotes from Gershom Scholem’s book From Berlin to Jerusalem to the effect that there was a ‘so called Frankfurt Jewish Masonic Lodge named Chabrath Zereh Boqer Aour’

The Frankfurt Jewish lodge did exist. It was chartered on June 17 1807 as Loge St. John de L’aurore Naissante by the Grand Orient of France when Frankfurt was occupied by the Grande Armee of Napoleon.

One of the great points of significance in the history of the Morgenrothe is the desire for an alternative to the Scottish Rite accessible to Jewish members. It is possible that the Chabrath Zereh Boqer Aour was created to replace the Scot Rite and from this desire a set of rituals were drafted and discussed but never used.

Morgenroth

The Morgenrothe lodge was co-founded by Rothschilds attorney Siegmund Geisenheimer.

Morgen rothe founding

His most famous initiative was the Frankfurt Jewish School Philanthropin , which he founded in 1804, with the support of Mayer Amschel Rothschild , in association with like-minded friends. In 1807, Siegmund Geisenheimer was one of the most active co-founders of the Loge zum rising Morgenröthe in Frankfurt

edit on 30-5-2018 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: doobydoll

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Nice catch. The important take away is that ETS didn't just declare them out right as Fake or LARP. ETS has earned some of my attention now.

I'm going to ask what each one is in 4 separate comments every time ETS invites Q&As. Until he replies.

Ask him specifically about WH [14] and [11] if you really want to jump into the deep dark void. Please be careful and stay vigilant.

Edit: I do have a personal request if you don't mind. Please ask him about the White Planet.

Hi PE.

I asked your Q on ETS' twatter Q&A yesterday about the White Planet. He replied 'Snow White'.

A few peeps have also replied asking me 'what is the White Planet?'

I must say, I too am curious about this 'White Planet'. Can you tell us anything about it? I understand if not. Hope you don't mind me asking.

* By the way, not seen you on here for a couple of days, hope everything is okay. Hope you're safe and well my friend. Please take care.

edit on Wed May 30 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: SOURCE IS NEEDED IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Another one of at least two dozen coincidences.

Source: Twitter @kill_rogue
edit on Wed May 30 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: clickable source is needed IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I guess I'm used to leading to an answer, rather than giving the answer outright.

My apologies.

I suppose it's not common knowledge that the Military has their own abilities along the same lines as our No Such Agency, and more but secure.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Newsflash 4 and 8 are filled with lots of really nice people, lol . Such deep investigation there Brian.

Somebody is scared.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: imthegoat
So..question for all followers.

If Q and EyeTheSpy are people we should trust, and they claim that No such Agency can see all, no matter what, why should we trust them? They literally admit to being able to see everyone and everything. Isnt this exactly what people [we] were/are fighting against since 9/11? Patriot Act et al?

IMG,

The system was built ages ago. As pointed out here the NSA saw everything and was able to read and control minds in the 40's. The system is the system, the idea that DJT was elected and the NSA, CIA, and on an on should just stop because... is naive.

The NSA spies on everything (and snowden didn't reveal that - it was known/admitted for decades), the bigger concern one should have is WHY? Knowing what soap is used is a garbage excuse. Knowing my "political leanings" is nonsense, since up until 2017 there were no real elections. Tracking my internet history is a made up reason. Why? What do they do with all of that data, they NEEDED IT and it isn't to assure HRC is elected. What is it used for? Where does it go???

These systems were/are in place. They employ millions via the 17 agencies, the contractors and so on, if one thinks they'll all just up and say, "ah, I don't mind loosing my job..." Global peace will put tens of millions out of work, cause a GIANT shift in purpose, and reconfigure an entire planet: Consider who doesn't want that.

We are midstream. The old exists, the new has not arrived. The NSA took a permanent white hat and when you find out the answer to where all that data goes you'll understand how impressive and how awesome that is.

The more days I live, the more I feel that the only explanation to all this madness, is the oldest conspiracy. God. God and the Devil.

Why do they want to know all and see all? Because they are of the devil and want to be God. Why do they work so hard to destroy the Earth? They want to destroy God's creation. Why do they hate us, because we are His children.

I had to play Devil's advocate a lot before I could believe these things could be true, but the more I see the world through THAT lens, the more things seem to make sense....

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I like the answers ETS is giving even if he's not directly connected.

Maybe he's not who he says but it's interesting stuff.

What bugs me is BC17. I want to believe JA is out and part of the plan but I cannot believe that was him on BC17.

His writing and communication is way different from theirs, unless he was trying to cover himself that way.

The Roseanne thing is sad and unfair I think.

Maybe another network will pick up her show, I hope so.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   
After seeing who ABC’s CEO is, it is absolutely no question why Roseanne was fired so quickly. They have been looking for a reason to can her since she started. Ol’Rosie doesn’t exactly fit in with the corporate “culture” around ABC these days. It also explains very clearly their extreme Trump hating skew and praise of everything Obama and Hillary. Seriously, if you haven’t actually seen a pic of ABC’s CEO, do yourself a favor and google it.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

Please don’t mistake my question. I wasn’t chastising you. I wanted to know if I was missing something that was obvious.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: IWant2Believe323

No need to apologise i did not think you were trying to argue but your response did make me realise my initial statement lacked clarity so I felt I needed to clarify lol

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

🚨BREAKING:
According to sources ABC President Channing Dungey had a long conversation via phone with former First Lady Michelle Obama before deciding to cancel the Roseanne show. Michelle Obama was reportedly enraged and insisted an apology was inadequate......developing

twitter.com...

Yeah...expletive deleted

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Agreed that's why I joined his movement ,because Q always could tamper his emotions very well and respected the individual.

It's important to keep that as a high value standard.
Stay peaceful at all times how difficult it is sometimes to withold all the emotions when reading all that Q wrote about and what we and all that are with Q discovered wrote about not to project in violence or hatred but to turn the negativity around into positive protest or revelation.

Every good human being no matter where from that doesn't want this darkness and controll should realize that only do this peacefully will eventually create this euphoria onto the mass public. .

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: PokeyJoe

🚨BREAKING:
According to sources ABC President Channing Dungey had a long conversation via phone with former First Lady Michelle Obama before deciding to cancel the Roseanne show. Michelle Obama was reportedly enraged and insisted an apology was inadequate......developing

twitter.com...

Yeah...expletive deleted

See, told ya!

top topics

<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join