It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 230
<< 227  228  229    231  232  233 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Seem to recall posting that?

Good that it's getting some attention.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

We are in agreement. I also think the NK letter was to the black hats/China.

Agree again it is all theater. Sessions stepped back to work in secret with OIG/Huber. I personally feel things are happening but not at the speed we would all like. I myself was not gifted with patience.

The way I see it is it has taken many many years to weave these webs of deceit and it going to take time to unravel them. I used the analogy once before Rome wasn't built in a day.

We were literally on our last leg and I remember Q saying if HRC had won they were willing to step in and do the unimaginable. I ponder this often. That tells me there is so much corruption even I can't begin to wrap my brain around.

I comfort myself knowing that each passing day no matter what God is in control.

Anyway that is my .02 cents as unfavorable it may be.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
a reply to: IAMTAT

You may be right Tat. I hope you are.

I looked into Gowdy some but didn't dig deep. I was very put off by the fact that he had taken money from the Podesta Group. That says everything I need to know.

Maybe he has been flipped and is now a white hat. I can't say but I know Q has mentioned him about a different job but neglected to say trust Gowdy.

I have my questions about Gowdy as well and began looking through this link at The Conservative Treehouse. I usually read all the articles there but the author does not like/trust Gowdy.

The link above is a page with Gowdy interviews with comments from the author back to Feb this year. He knows something.

Edit to add: TAT, I was thinking the same thing about him possibly trying to ease himself into the DOJ or FBI.

edit on 30-5-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

WandConfucious... 4454 is also a sequence of number weeks in months!

It is used to align weekly and monthly payrolls - for example,if Friday is payday then there are:

4 in April
4 in May
5 inJune
4 in July
=4454

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

After weeks of silence, Gowdy suddenly starts giving TV interviews. Somethings up.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

...so maybe 4454 refers to someone's expected duration in a role?

Who/what role fits starting on the payroll April, finishing July?
edit on 30-5-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Personally I don't trust Gowdy, never have. He talks a big talk, puts on a big show, and in the end it's always

"nothing to see here".

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Thanks for the link. I read some of those articles and follow him in the twatter verse.

Speaking of twatter verse have you seen the dust up on there where this journalist who was also once a FBI agent threatened @_vachel_lindsay_ /Rex with sicking the government on him using their hacking abilities to doxx him because he was questioning her involvement in the pee dossier? Needless to say his account was suspended because he reported it and that is how they handled it. Now they are going after @nameredacted7 and @almostjingo because they exposed this lawyer Mark Zaid. Then another poster was threatened saying they knew where she lived and she better watch her back. Her name is Katica. I can't remember her twatter handle atm.

Whew it was a mess.

I found some connections for AS last night but took them down because I got nervous I would be retaliated against. I am having surgery tomorrow and wanna make sure I come back up for air. Lol...

After seeing what transpired with that mess I now realize what Q means when he says this is not a game.
edit on 3pm530America/ChicagoWed, 30 May 2018 17:54:34 -050054552018-05-30T17:54:34-05:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

ETA: the journalist name is Asha Rangappa
edit on 3pm530America/ChicagoWed, 30 May 2018 17:55:38 -050055552018-05-30T17:55:38-05:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

edit on 3pm530America/ChicagoWed, 30 May 2018 18:09:58 -050009562018-05-30T18:09:58-05:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Interesting catch Rel. 🖒

There are so many brilliant minds here. I stand in awe.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
As much as some would like to see it there cannot be a total breakdown of government.

We need to keep the republic while cleaning it out. Think chemo, sometimes the cure is as bad as the disease.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Mueller investigating Trump's threats to fire Sessions.

So now Mueller is investigating Trump's orders to Sessions to reverse his decision to recuse and also presumably whether or not Trump wants to fire Sessions. This is all under obstruction of justice concerns.

The problem here is that this also constrains Trump in his proper role as President.

More evidence that Mueller is out of control.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The NYTimes started this rumor based on the usual "un-named sources". That's the paper that ran the big article about Informants infiltrating Trump's campaign, only to change their story 3 days later, when the owners of the NYTimes got wind of what their journalist had correctly reported.

What gets me is how Harvey Weinstein was indicted today on so many charges, www.cbsnews.com... , yet Sessions/Huber won't act on criminal referrals sent to them from Congress and the OIG dating back to January.

Christopher Steele's Criminal Referral:wjla.com...

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
normal lives, free from corruption. How can anyone argue with this? What idiot sees this as wrong?

I want a free society of peace and prosperity for all of mankind, the protection of children, diversity of culture and spiritual practice. I'm not looking for a perfect society or an utopia, but more localized and smaller Government so that goverance can be held accountable and psychopaths are removed from power. I want an honest and diverse media, not a media that looks exactly the same across the world. That's why I support Q, who shares a similar vision. According to MSM and a few posters here, that makes me a Nazi.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Ding ding ding ...

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

Ring any bells?

Interesting post eisgesis.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore
Kim Jong Un reportedly cried[/url] during a recent tour of his communist country’s widespread poverty this week, signaling the leader may finally be ready to strike a deal that opens the Hermit Kingdom to the global economy.

In a stark departure from protocol, Kim publicly wept after viewing his country’s “terrible economy” during a recent trip to the coastal region; with experts saying the display of emotion shocked those familiar with his regime.

Which could indicate that he hasn't quite been himself in the past decade, having toured his country hundreds of times smiling.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
After seeing who ABC’s CEO is, it is absolutely no question why Roseanne was fired so quickly. They have been looking for a reason to can her since she started. Ol’Rosie doesn’t exactly fit in with the corporate “culture” around ABC these days. It also explains very clearly their extreme Trump hating skew and praise of everything Obama and Hillary. Seriously, if you haven’t actually seen a pic of ABC’s CEO, do yourself a favor and google it.

Well, they got one of ours fired. On the bright side, we got thousands of them fired since 2017.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Looks like this could be interesting, tho not sure about the source's legitamacy.

'Buckle Up: Grassley Announces Hearing Date For Inspector General Report on FBI Misconduct'

So urce is Townhall

Although the public report hasn't been released, it's coming soon. On Tuesday evening, Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley announced a hearing titled “Examining the Inspector General’s First Report on Justice Department Decisions Regarding the 2016 Presidential Election.” It will be held Tuesday, June 5 at 10:00 a.m. eastern time.

Wonder what fruit this will bear, and how it'll effect the 11th date.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Mueller investigating Trump's threats to fire Sessions.

So now Mueller is investigating Trump's orders to Sessions to reverse his decision to recuse and also presumably whether or not Trump wants to fire Sessions. This is all under obstruction of justice concerns.

The problem here is that this also constrains Trump in his proper role as President.

More evidence that Mueller is out of control.

Not every loss of Trump is 4D Chess, imo. Roseanne, Mueller, Gowdy....probably not 4D Chess, probably just BlackHats trying to regain some control through blackmail or violence.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

A lot of people seem rather angry and upset over the Roseanne deal.

Definitely NOT a good idea to tick people off to see the hypocrisy of the left if you are going to try and retain some form of control. A LOT of people are digging into things now.

top topics

<< 227  228  229    231  232  233 >>

join