It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 142
<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Actually the past administration had quite a cozy relationship with Russia. Not until the 2016 presidential did they get thrown under the bus. This is all fact, history if people can research and read as good as they type.

^^^This!

...and Trump wasn't hated until the left unleashed their vicious campaign of slander against him. Incredible.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon
Seth Rich is an American Hero. Without him to kick start everything........

The murder that broke the camel's back.

I would love to believe that.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Hannity to Clapper: "The Storm is coming".

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I wonder why anyone would post anything to 4chan...

lulz

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouCannotBeSerious

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

a reply to: Perfectenemy

What are you suggesting... come on, don't be cryptic. Lay it out in simple terms now, unless you fear being wrong.

Thanks to you i already have all the proof i needed. My eyes are wide open. Kinda confirms the [14] incident as well though. Hmm.

Another load of sh1t... thanks for confirming that. At least have the balls to say what you thought and not cower behind your bs when called out. What makes you think my performance is oscar worthy?

What exactly are you claiming, what proof?... why are you so scared to post normally?

Oh and Hmmm...

Your s far behind the 8ball you haven't got a chance!!!!!!!

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Trump just tweeted. He is still fired up about the spying. I think Rod Rosenstein's days are numbered in the few.

onald J. Trump ‏ Verified account @realDonaldTrump 9m9 minutes ago More

If the person placed very early into my campaign wasn’t a SPY put there by the previous Administration for political purposes, how come such a seemingly massive amount of money was paid for services rendered - many times higher than normal...

Direct message Donald J. Trump ‏ Verified account @realDonaldTrump 9m9 minutes ago More

...Follow the money! The spy was there early in the campaign and yet never reported Collusion with Russia, because there was no Collusion. He was only there to spy for political reasons and to help Crooked Hillary win - just like they did to Bernie Sanders, who got duped!

edit on 22-5-2018 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Everyones a comedian... keep deflecting.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

a reply to: More1ThanAny1

Correctly predicted the same way Nostradamus predicted events... throw a 1000 blindfolded cryptic darts and one is bound to land eventually.

Its so simple. Its catchphrases, cliches, initials... Q doesn't need to know anything, you guys will interpret it for him. He could post just a bunch of random numbers and letters and you'd somehow make a connection after the event

Weak sauce.
Too late.
PAIN.
The Storm is real.
Look up.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

a reply to: Carcharadon

Thanks for calling me triggered and then preceding to write a thesis on my behaviour in the thread.

The mere presence of a non-believer seems to cause a disturbance. My questions remain ignored. Not a single piece of evidence. Everything I present is mocked instead of refuted, I wonder why.

No evidence has been presented because quite frankly we are sick of dealing with you people. Go find the evidence yourself, we had to.

It's all there in the other 6 threads.

It's not your presence that causes a stir. Its the same idiotic questions you pose that you think are original but aren't that gets a reaction.

What you think is edgy and out of the box questioning....isnt.

We've heard it all before. Too many times to count. And honestly I'm starting to think that due to the fact same questions you are all just one poster.

The evidence is there. Believe it or don't, no on cares.

Peace out. I'm finished with the derailing. Go read the other threads, you haven't so don't say you have, and you'll see why people on the right AND the left are on this train.

You spoke to monetizing earlier. That isn't happening with Q. If you knew anything about this subject you would at least know that. Q has never endorsed or championed those seeking to monetize this. In fact, Q has done the exact opposite on numerous occasions.

It's unfortunate that you didn't know that. By that one statement alone you outed yourself as someone that has no grasp on this subject and as someone that is nothing more than a shill here to derail conversations.

In love it when shills accidentally out themselves. Oh well, if you are smart you'll learn from that colossal mistake and you'll do better in your next shilling gig.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: Carcharadon
Seth Rich is an American Hero. Without him to kick start everything........

The murder that broke the camel's back.

I would love to believe that.

The 2nd sentence is yet to come to fruition it's true but I'm hopeful.

The first sentence is 100% true. Without the data dump he gave WL so much of this corruption would still be buried.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Two Congressmen just told Hannity that they DO NOT expect Rosenstein to let them see the documents they want to see on Thursday. Reason: They will incriminate Rosenstein as part of the FISA Abuse, and other "Get Trump" scandals.

So, like Q said.. Rosenstein will have to recuse himself (from something?) or be fired. FIRED is most likely if he refuses to show Congress the docs this Thursday.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Triggered.

What a welcoming Q community, no-one will post any evidence you must just blindly believe and find it yourself.

Which in the end leads to a group who all pretend to decipher codes together and circle jerk. Its nice that you want to keep all that evidence to yourself but surely Q wants you to get it out to the public?

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Aw that's sweet CD... the result is "LV"

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Bongino does a great job of showing how the Demorats are scurrying for cover for their collusion corruption that the Demorats fabricated.

I listened to him yesterday and today. Am now a fan. He really pulls things together.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: YouCannotBeSerious

the answer is: to harness the weaponized autisms

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

JFK JR
Vincent Foster
Seth Rich

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You made me tear up LOL

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

There's gonna be a lot of gulping and gasping this week.

😎🔓🔑

top topics

<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join