It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 141
<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Is it a rule that in this thread no-one actually says anything... just hints to each other. I thought this thread was being viewed by a huge audience, shouldn't you guys drop the riddles and post in plain english?

Or is it that your all just full of it?

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Q said the attacks would get worse.

What are we "seeing" today.

Attacks? When did everyone get so damn soft and snowflakey?

What you are seeing today is one person coming in and asking the same questions that have been asked in at least the last 3 or 4 threads of this series.

edit on 22-5-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: YouCannotBeSerious
a reply to: Perfectenemy

What are you suggesting... come on, don't be cryptic. Lay it out in simple terms now, unless you fear being wrong.

Thanks to you i already have all the proof i needed. My eyes are wide open. Kinda confirms the [14] incident as well though. Hmm.

Another load of sh1t... thanks for confirming that. At least have the balls to say what you thought and not cower behind your bs when called out. What makes you think my performance is oscar worthy?

What exactly are you claiming, what proof?... why are you so scared to post normally?

Oh and Hmmm...

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Translation: Cult cult cult.

Yea that is a nice basic level of thought process you have there that is born of ignorance.

If you are searching for a cult, simply look to the #stillwithher crowd, in the face of decades worth of corruption finally exposed thanks to the internet/whitehats/wikileaks etc, this has been shown to be accurate.

RelSciHistItSufi's contribution to these threads has been immense, thorough, and brilliant. He gave you a clear, balanced description of what is going here and your only response is cult, cult, cult??

There are many critical thinkers here who have pieced together a literal thread of the unwinding exposure of the deep state cult, this Q anon group and everyone working to put together the crumbs shall go down in history for their efforts to free humanity from the core of its oppression.

Lol maybe they should have schooled you on some better talking points.
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago05America/Chicago531pmTuesday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

It was Q Post #1419:
Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: f68852 No.1472647 May 19 2018 17:17:19 (EST)

I'd watch the news that day.
Q

in reply to anon:

You knew when you set that trip, that the PAIN would be delivered "—-23!!!"
More evidence of foreknowledge.

Params:
17x17 grid
Keyword=whole of first line.
Result = RR

link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
When does a bird sing?

When it wants to get some...

link   

originally posted by: daskakik

What you are seeing today is one person coming in and asking the same questions that have been asked in at least the 3 or 4 threads of this series.

Oh... lol are they suggesting Q was warning them about me. lol. Darn it... he predicted it. Man he/she/they are genius.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

What you are seeing today is one person coming in and asking the same questions that have been asked in at least the 3 or 4 threads of this series.

Well then, daskakik, we hereby nominate you to be the one and only answerer to the trolls. Anyone second?

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
Well then, daskakik, we hereby nominate you to be the one and only answerer to the trolls. Anyone second?

Why? You are the ones who have to back up your claims.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Translation: Cult cult cult.

Yea that is a nice basic level of thought process you have there that is born of ignorance.

If you are searching for a cult, simply look to the #stillwithher crowd, in the face of decades worth of corruption finally exposed thanks to the internet/whitehats/wikileaks etc, this has been shown to be accurate.

RelSciHistItSufi, contribution to these threads has been immense, thorough, and brilliant. He gave you a clear, balanced description of what is going here and your only response is cult, cult, cult??

Lol maybe they should have schooled you on some better talking points.

Ah... and Hillary is mentioned... great.

Rel gave me an up his own ass response claiming he cant be wrong and that everyone in here is now enlightened regardless of if the information they are assuming is factual or not. Yay! Cult mentality.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

a reply to: Perfectenemy

Nah, he was killed by the russian mafia after he got the info off the DNC machines with a USB. Those guys don't leave loose ends and they got a 2x1 because everyone thinks it was HRC/DNC and that swung the vote for their boy Trump.

I'm guessing there is about as much to back my theory as their is to back yours.

Did the Russians also hire a high powered and high priced (way out of the Rich can't price range) attorney to "handle the Rich family?

Did the Russians get the hard drive from Seth, kill him and then give the info to Wikileaks?

Your theory is pretty stupid. Whereas our theory is far more provable.

Russians behind every corner!!!!

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Breaking on MSNBC !!!

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon
Your theory is pretty stupid. Whereas our theory is far more provable.

Russians behind every corner!!!!

Wooosh!

They are both stupid but mine was stupid on purpose.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: YouCannotBeSerious

If we are going to discuss cults, there is no way around discussing the fanatic Hilldog supporters...

So it is known I am done feeding the trolls!

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Actually there is. Considering how I haven't once mentioned them while discussing cult mentality and cult traits.

What I think you were doing was trying to argue that Hillary has/or is in a cult has cult supporters because you assume I must support her to be against Q.

Its a shame. No-ones allowed to question Q yet you all claim to be enlightened, awakened and "red pilled"... when actually your now too deep into wanting it to be true for common sense to kick in.

WHY?... Can't you just ask Why? For just a minute. Why? Why does Q need to post like that? Why did Q need to target the 8chans/reddits and other conspiracy people. These aren't the people that need to be "awakened" and they aren't capable of "awakening" others as most of them don't leave their own bubbles.

Its a plot-hole, Q needs to be cryptic with riddles to be deciphered for a small group of "followers" to make them feel involved... and therefore some of them will donate when the time comes. Job done.

(post by Carcharadon removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Actually the past administration had quite a cozy relationship with Russia. Not until the 2016 presidential did they get thrown under the bus. This is all fact, history if people can research and read as good as they type.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Seth Rich is an American Hero. Without him to kick start everything........

The murder that broke the camel's back.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Everyone's got to realize that "Russian Collusion" was invented the night after the debate when then candidate Trump stated that he should ask the Russians for Crooked Hillary's emails. Hillary then knew that Trump had everyone of her emails and assumed (correctly) that he had everything that was on her servers. The hard part is getting them to mirror what was collected by NSA, CIA, DIA, and several other agencies. As far as I know, DIA has offered to compare them and verify the emails are all exactly the same. The only problem with that is it would be like a he said she said situation and probably not too admissible as evidence to obtain a warrant. With two intelligence agencies verifying the emails, you have probable cause.

Now, you know some of the problems that President Trump and the senate and congressional intelligence committees have in getting cooperation from aforementioned alphabet agencies. I just can't figure what Hillary, et al, have on the U.S. Government. It must be good...

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

Thanks for calling me triggered and then preceding to write a thesis on my behaviour in the thread.

The mere presence of a non-believer seems to cause a disturbance. My questions remain ignored. Not a single piece of evidence. Everything I present is mocked instead of refuted, I wonder why.

new topics

top topics

<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join