It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 140
<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Damn he's on the attack.

Did he just say what Q said about complacency?

Anyone else watching this?

Listen close to every word and every "slip-in".

🎁

I can't help but do that because it's so obvious. They're in control.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: YouCannotBeSerious

You don't seem to realise that those of us working positively to deduct on this thread are onto a Win/win here:

1) We have a higher optic view of the world than we had before; good and bad, we have become more aware.

2) We have moulded into a team, working to each others strengths! Even if this were one big psychological experiment, as a board we are now a stronger investigative body and more likely to reach a closer truth from now on - whatever the proposition.

3) We have built tools, adapted processes and most importantly found a civilised equilibrium to assist each others learning.

I perceive you as having being sent to test the cadets and see who completes the task under fire.

Ps I welcome rational challenging of conclusions through facts and logic - but that's different from appeasing those who go for the player rather than the ball. There is no gain from the latter - it's just wasted effort and pages.

Pps A prediction come true as this convo reflects: Q posts 1343:
Q !4pRcUA0lBE ID: 3b3f44 No.1388185 May 12 2018 17:16:10 (EST) - partial

Attempts to divide.
We responded.
House cleaning.
Heal [core].
Important to clean prior to next events.
The choice has always been yours.
The choice will always be yours.
This is not a game.
This is not a popularity contest.
This is LIFE.

edit on 22-5-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: pps

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Translation: Cult cult cult.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
YCBS delivers an Oscar worthy performance. I thought it would be obvious by now.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Damn he's on the attack.

Did he just say what Q said about complacency?

Anyone else watching this?

Listen close to every word and every "slip-in".

🎁

Next to last word at Presser: "What's crazy is everything in that resolution is true."

It's not what you know its what you can prove using the system set up to make it as hard a possible to prove what you know.

7 threads, has anyone learned?

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

YCBS delivers an Oscar worthy performance.
We may have to one day go through the many performances to pick a winner .

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

What are you suggesting... come on, don't be cryptic. Lay it out in simple terms now, unless you fear being wrong.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouCannotBeSerious

originally posted by: Martin75

Do you know how many people's eyes have been opened to what is really going on with our government? Do you know how many people are actually digging and finding the truths for themselves instead of watching "The News"?

No. Do you? Please enlighten me.

Then even if Q was started as a game, it doesn't matter now.

So your saying even if what Q says isn't true and he's misled people about being a reliable insider source that it doesn't matter?

People are blindly accepting whatever the qmmunity decodes his ramblings as .. as fact.

He is no better than Alex Jones, except he preys on peoples insecurities.... if he makes people think they are part of it and deciphering his pointlessly vague posts then they are more likely to believe it.

Your being inceptioned... lol.

I cannot show you what you refuse to see. Start with thread one. There are no insecurities here and there have been no lies. Unless we just keep pulling hidden secrets out of thin air...

link   

Translation: Cult cult cult.

Relax. Nobody here is going to sacrifice you to Moloch.

link   
a reply to: YouCannotBeSerious
Non Mordero

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Good. Maybe it will get the attention it deserves. This is soooo big. And no one wanted to touch it. Now media has it and it will go to the public...they will have no choice.

Then we remember Awan??? Did they leak?

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: kimish

Microphone hanging from the ceiling?

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Good. Maybe it will get the attention it deserves. This is soooo big. And no one wanted to touch it. Now media has it and it will go to the public...they will have no choice.

Awans couldn't keep their mouths shut and bragged about it to anyone who would listen to them. Problem is if you do it regulary then there is a high chance you let something slip in the vicinity of the wrong people. In this case /ourguysandgals.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Nah, he was killed by the russian mafia after he got the info off the DNC machines with a USB. Those guys don't leave loose ends and they got a 2x1 because everyone thinks it was HRC/DNC and that swung the vote for their boy Trump.

I'm guessing there is about as much to back my theory as their is to back yours.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
YCBS delivers an Oscar worthy performance. I thought it would be obvious by now.

Crickets... come on. Waiting for your explanation. Clearly this was deemed an on-topic discussion. What makes you think my "performance" is oscar worthy...or what do you think is an act?

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Q said the attacks would get worse.

What are we "seeing" today.

🚬

link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

When does a bird sing?

link   

What are you suggesting... come on, don't be cryptic. Lay it out in simple terms now, unless you fear being wrong.

Thanks to you i already have all the proof i needed. My eyes are wide open. Kinda confirms the [14] incident as well though. Hmm.

link   
Bongino does a great job of showing how the Demorats are scurrying for cover for their collusion corruption that the Demorats fabricated.

edit on 22-5-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Why did you put "seeing" in quotes?

There are attacks in America everyday. What makes you think today is any worse than usual?

top topics

<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join