It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 137
<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

edit on 22-5-2018 by samuelsson because: nevermind i tink i (G)ot it. (A)lways in the know

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: YouCannotBeSerious

He better not monetize before I do
Dashen t-shirts. Beer cozies, urinal cakes... I'll make millions!

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

Correctly predicted the same way Nostradamus predicted events... throw a 1000 blindfolded cryptic darts and one is bound to land eventually.

Its so simple. Its catchphrases, cliches, initials... Q doesn't need to know anything, you guys will interpret it for him. He could post just a bunch of random numbers and letters and you'd somehow make a connection after the event

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Guy at the top s'posed to be the apple stem or what?
Lol

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

You must be new.

The predictions Q got right, in my opinion, were not cryptic at all. They were straight to the point. Perhaps you should read about this more.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Feels a bit like Christmas eve, what with the recent post pointers to tomorrow, Sky event, air space, Ms-13, RR.

Apart from Flynn Jr. we do not seem to being primed to meme whatever Q expects from tomorrow - I'm assuming there will be more searching/investigating that most days though.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Yet you are here wasting time in a thread you don't believe in.
You must be a secret Q lover.
It's okay, come out of the closet. You LOVE Q.
LOL

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I'm already imagining Brennans face after Guccifer2 is exposed as an clown op he authorized.

(post by YouCannotBeSerious removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouCannotBeSerious

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: dashen

Well there goes my good intention to provide some cover for him.

Is the wink a nervous twitch or do you think it makes you look more "in the know"... because thats what everyone on here seems desperate to portray themselves as.

Each "riddle" Q posts there are 4/5 of you decoding it into different messages and winking and pretending like it means something... conveniently forgetting all his predictions that never went anywhere. He spams line after line of cliches, over the top cryptic cr@p and then you connect imaginary dots and pat yourselves on the back.

Its kindergarten logic. Its so funny to see you fall over your feet trying to make it fit a narrative. There is a reason the rest of ATS treat you like children here, its the laughing stock of ATS at the minute. lol. Flat earthers pity you guys.

Shut it down everybody!! He’s on to us!

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

I don't think you understand what cryptic means then, it wouldn't require opinion if Q posted a prediction that came true.

Please show me an example.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I apologize in advance if this has already been posted.

I think the stage is set. Take note of what you see at the top of the pic.

Rep. Matt Gaetz ‏ Verified account @RepMattGaetz Following Following @RepMattGaetz
More HAPPENING NOW: Joining @RepLeeZeldin, @RepMarkMeadows, @Jim_Jordan, @RepAndyBiggsAZ, and 15 other members to unveil a resolution that details misconduct at the #DOJ.

twitter

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Subtle.

link   
Turd Furgeson

link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

What?

You realise this is a forum for discussion yes? I'm in here to discuss the thread. Or are you saying no-one should post in here if they aren't 100% in the Q cult... do you realise how this behaviour sounds?

I'm also in it to be here for the downfall, I love to watch the stages of grief.
Denial is currently starting already.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

(post by YouCannotBeSerious removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by Airforcerulesskies removed for a manners violation)
(post by QuietTime removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join