It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 126
<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Floodgate Wednesday?

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   

News breaking earlier this evening that McCabe
emails reveal he and Comey and others were
using coded language to discuss Hurricane Hillary.

I had several posts just poof in the ghost, was going
to give up but then one posted with zero content
and I had to fix. lol.

Arrg...

Long story is here:

Flood is Coming - Watch The Water!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 22-5-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this has been pointed out yet; but avalanches are classified by relative size (R), and destructive force (D). The classification scale is 1-5, and if you haven't figured it out yet, D5 = strongest destructive force. Seems fitting for what's unfolding, yes?

ETA: source
edit on 5/22/2018 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Floodgate Wednesday?

I hope that part 2 of the I.G. Report will be released this week, even though Sara Carter says it won't be until early June. Doing so will be perfect timing for contrasting TRAITORS against the HEROS that we honor on Memorial Day weekend.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: FlyingFox

The possibility that it's NOT real world, is actually pretty damn frightening!

Damn, now I'm confused!

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   
BOOM! (yes, another one...sigh)

A SECOND SPY infiltrating the Trump campaign is close to being identified.

Former Trump campaign advisor Michael Caputo says:

“Let me tell you something that I know for a fact. This informant, this person [who] they tried to plant into the campaign … he’s not the only person who came at the campaign. And the FBI is not the only Obama agency who came at the campaign.”

“I know because they came at me. And I’m looking for clearance from my attorney to reveal this to the public. This is just the beginning.”… And I’ll tell ya’, when we finally find out the truth about this Director Clapper and the rest of them are going to be wearing some orange suits”…
His Interview on FoxNews Tonight: theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis

a reply to: Cygnis

Odd to have JFK bolded in a kill box, you would think?

But wait, it must mean General K is John Forbes Kerry?

General Wesley Kanne Clark?

Attorney General R.F. Kennedy?

edit on 22-5-2018 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

a reply to: Perfectenemy

Accepted PE but at least entertain the possibility that its referring to Kerry. He's been flying round the world trying to rally the troops like a "General K".

I think it's Kelly because of John F. Kelly.

He is doing the presentation to Congress tomorrow of the classified material from DOJ they subpoenaed .

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Another angle on "The Flood is coming" : It's another dead-on confirmation of Q's legitimacy.

The McCabe email was from Jan 8th, but the public only learned of it recently. Look what Q posted on Jan 21st..

Q had access to those emails in January.

BING!

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

It all fits together nicely.
Not easily convinced, however this all adds
up to the fact that Trump knew.

Watched his "coming storm" comments several
times, it was a coded message.

Jan 2018 and a Q post with McCabes email title???
What are the odds??

Great proof you have posted there!

edit on 22-5-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Excellent find and connection of more dots, AgarthaSeed. Q is indeed a legitimate Whitehouse insider who is AUTHORIZED to share important information directly to the public. (Bypassing the traitorous media.)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

The source to your linked post states that:

While in the city, Trump will reportedly speak at an immigration event on Long Island that will focus on an "MS-13 forum discussion," the New York Post reported. Trump is expected to talk about removing the violent gang members, whom he has referred to as "animals."

Is this inviting MS-13 to cause hassle at the event? Would MS-13 require funding/instructions from BO, HRC, Soros? If so is this an operation to catch the backers at it? Nowadays, I wouldn't be surprised to find Q point us to a "$1bn bounty on 4-10-20" email from "ArkancidesRUs"!

Ms13 has their own funding, and quite a bit of it. They're a subsidiary of the Mexican mafja, something people fail to point out when they're defending them. They have very powerful, and dangerous connections.

Well that would make the Trump May 23 MS13 Mexico connection Interesting on a symbolic level because on May 23 1846:

Mexican–American War: President Mariano Paredes of Mexico unofficially declares war on the United States
May 23 (Wikipedia)

It's a bit more complicated than that historically but still the symbolism & synchronicity is quite remarkable I think. Also keeping in mind that M is the 13th letter of the alphabet.

In 1846, relations between the two countries had deteriorated considerably and on April 23, 1846, the president of Mexico issued a proclamation, declaring Mexico's intent to fight a "defensive war" against the encroachment of the United States.[54] On April 25, 1846, two thousand Mexican cavalry crossed into the disputed territory and routed a small detachment of American soldiers, sparking the "Thornton Affair".[54] Polk received word of the Thornton Affair, which, added to the Mexican government's rejection of Slidell, Polk believed, constituted a casus belli (cause for war).[55] His message to Congress on May 11, 1846, claimed that "Mexico has passed the boundary of the United States, has invaded our territory and shed American blood upon American soil."[56][57]

The U.S. Congress approved the declaration of war on May 13, 1846, after a few hours of debate, with southern Democrats in strong support. Sixty-seven Whigs voted against the war on a key slavery amendment,[58] but on the final passage only 14 Whigs voted no,[58]including Rep. John Quincy Adams.

In Mexico, although President Paredes issued a manifesto on May 23, 1846 and a declaration of a defensive war on April 23, both of which are considered by some the de facto start of the war, Mexico officially declared war by Congress on July 7, 1846.
Wikipedia
edit on 22-5-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Concerning the shut down air space in New York:

Someone suggested Kim might be coming to town. My immediate thought was maybe they are bringing in JA? His mom, Mrs Christine Assange, has been on a twitter campaign to save her son, but she has nit tweeted since May 16th.

Just throwing out the possiblity (even if it is far fetched).

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
a reply to: burntheships

Another angle on "The Flood is coming" : It's another dead-on confirmation of Q's legitimacy.

The McCabe email was from Jan 8th, but the public only learned of it recently. Look what Q posted on Jan 21st..

Q had access to those emails in January.

BING!

Knowledge of Insiders Emails, Foreknowledge of World Events...not bad for a LARP.

Shills: Crickets.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Yes, I'm suggesting TCLY represents @TCLY, represents "The City Loves You" of Mexico City.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

My windows update settings do not allow any updates automatically, I manually select when to apply any. Also diff version operating system.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Yes but second D5 meaning is "45", i.e. POTUS

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: du Pelican Blanc

Sorry to scare you Kim -but part of WWGOWGA is watching out for others as well as informing them. Our tolerances for risk are a personal decision that needs best information.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Is it common knowledge that Pres. Moon is in DC? I saw this on Backchannel's (i know, i know) twitter. I shared it, just as a marker. They replied saying he and Trump are in a pre lunch meeting. They deleted it right away so it is only visible to me in my notifications.

Im doxxing myself left, right and center these days, but oh well. I am a nobody in the grand scheme of things. No fear.
edit on 22-5-2018 by nikkib0421 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join