It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 124
<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis

originally posted by: xuenchen
CNN, MSNBC, TheBig3+1, all the MSM and big shots like Soros, Zuckerburg, Bezos etc is a good barometer for what is happening.

Just disregard their blaring and apply some "opposite logic" and you'll know what's what.

++++

Heh..

Opposite logic, the only way one could possibly watch those hacks and not feel like barfing, or ending one's existence.

You'd be surprised what you can learn from what they don't say.

🔐📣

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

Please caveat with "Job offers should factor in enough R&R time to contribute to ATS!!"

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: butcherguy
It is possible that Trump won't even be in NYC during the NOTAM.
Could be a ruse.

HEADLINE

Trump to rail against MS-13 ‘animals’ at Long Island event on 5/23/2018.

nypost.com...

I am not saying that he won't be there, but if it is a ruse, if course it will announced that he will be there.

Just throwing out some scenarios.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis

CNN, MSNBC, TheBig3+1, all the MSM and big shots like Soros, Zuckerburg, Bezos etc is a good barometer for what is happening.

Just disregard their blaring and apply some "opposite logic" and you'll know what's what.

++++

Heh..

Opposite logic, the only way one could possibly watch those hacks and not feel like barfing, or ending one's existence.

You'd be surprised what you can learn from what they don't say.

🔐📣

Literally MOUNTAINS in the things they don't say.

And the angrier they scream, the louder they get, the more emotional they become... the closer we are to having the TRUTH!

edit on C18955546 by Cygnis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Cygnis

Please caveat with "Job offers should factor in enough R&R time to contribute to ATS!!"

There is always time for ATS R&D!

Many hours in the day, if you stack things right..

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Interesting, thanks TATpa (getting used to that yet?).

I notice from your link that the guy has been publishing articles every 3 months. As last was Feb'18 he is due one or two this month.

No idea if white hat or black hat but could he be a shortlister for DOJ available role?

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

The source to your linked post states that:

While in the city, Trump will reportedly speak at an immigration event on Long Island that will focus on an "MS-13 forum discussion," the New York Post reported. Trump is expected to talk about removing the violent gang members, whom he has referred to as "animals."

Is this inviting MS-13 to cause hassle at the event? Would MS-13 require funding/instructions from BO, HRC, Soros? If so is this an operation to catch the backers at it? Nowadays, I wouldn't be surprised to find Q point us to a "$1bn bounty on 4-10-20" email from "ArkancidesRUs"!

Ms13 has their own funding, and quite a bit of it. They're a subsidiary of the Mexican mafja, something people fail to point out when they're defending them. They have very powerful, and dangerous connections.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Could my recent decode post about Mexico city and @TCLY be related to MS-13?

BTW was the primer of any benefit?

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

This may have been picked up as I am trying to catch up on the thread, so forgive if redundant.

Is it this bit?

(3) To establish security provisions that will encourage and allow maximum use of the navigable airspace by civil aircraft consistent with national security, the Administrator, in consultation with the Secretary of Defense, shall—
(A) establish areas in the airspace the Administrator decides are necessary in the interest of national defense; and
(B) by regulation or order, restrict or prohibit flight of civil aircraft that the Administrator cannot identify, locate, and control with available facilities in those areas.

49 U.S. Code § 40103 - Sovereignty and use of airspace

Now back to trying to catch up.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

House Republicans to call for second special counsel to investigate alleged FISA abuse, Hillary Clinton probe

www.foxnews.com... e.amp.html?__twitter_impression=true

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
"You're scared of me, aren't you Arnold?"

"Ohh, I like that."

edit on 21-5-2018 by eisegesis because: Aaahh!!! Real Monsters

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yes..saying that Trump will be in NYC on Wednesday could be a ruse. Though I couldn't imagine why he would do that.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

So MS13 is like a modern day Mafia? Organized, funded, in-house talent, etc..?

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
Understood. It's taken a Looooong time to get to the point where we are now. Even skeptics have to admit that that things are being set in place and in motion.

Our default is "dog and pony show" so even if it looks that way we need a little more to admit that things are changing and we definitely don't buy into the "humanity is ascending to the next level in evolution". I mean 2012 called, they want their trippy new age phrases back.

You don't have to buy all the Q stuff to see that. Has this Plan been in place for years? Who Knows? The bits of info we have about the Former Administration seem to point to a pretty rotten setup of Trump.

Couldn't they just have droned him?

That's a joke, kind of.

If you have followed this thread like I know you have, you surely have read about some pretty tangled and devious webs of linkage between topics. It's not stuff we have made up in our heads. We just followed the tidbits to where they led. I think we sometimes go overboard in our zeal to connect some things, but most of it is grounded in research that anyone can look up to verify.

Connecting dots is what we do but casual connections is one thing, proving they are legit connections is another and actually having those connections cause change is something else still.
edit on 21-5-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: nikkib0421

House Republicans to call for second special counsel to investigate alleged FISA abuse, Hillary Clinton probe

www.foxnews.com... e.amp.html?__twitter_impression=true

There were 17 of them who signed a letter requesting a Special Counsel, before Sessions announced that he had already appointed Prosecutor John Huber out in Utah to do "something". They then threw in the towel on that idea.

Hopefully this 12-page Resolution will be more formal and impactful with Sessions. Maybe get President Trump onboard too.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Hmmm gremlins... I just tried to post quite a long post about the result I got using the missing "Be" in Q Post#1433.

a) My post has been stuck in send for over 8 mins... so far.
b) I appear to have been logged out of ATS by someone and had to re-login.
c) My one internet browser page open is using 639MB and CPU usage spurted up to 24% - that's 2GB on my 8Gb RAM kit.
(no other user programs open!!!)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Have to repost with less detail on Q Post #1433 using "B".

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 622a94 No.1497716 May 21 2018 18:04:49 (EST)

Military OP.
[Green]
General K [JFK]
Full Disclosure.
General Statement:
Once the 'extremely guarded & highly classified' information is finally revealed to House investigators, DNI, public etc., RR must recuse or forcefully terminated.
[RR] problems.
What was RR's Senate Conf Vote?
WRAY reports to RR [important fact].
Who do you TRUST?
[RR] recuse/fired who has direct oversight of Mueller?
Sessions un-recuse or #3 [until refill]?
Who is Rachel Brand?
Why was Rachel Brand dismissed?
Think timing.
"The succession question is actually a bit complicated. By default, under an obscure statute known as the the Vacancies Reform Act of 1998, Brand’s temporary successor as the “acting” associate attorney general is her principal deputy, Jesse Panuccio. That same statute would also allow the president to choose someone else to serve as the “acting” AAG on a temporary basis for up to 210 days; the pool of individuals from which the president could draw in this case includes individuals already holding Senate-confirmed positions elsewhere in the executive branch (like EPA administrator Scott Pruitt) or senior civil service lawyers in the Justice Department, specifically."
"Acting"
www.justice.gov...📁
When does the clock run out?
Why is Schneiderman's removal 'extremely' relevant?
TRUST (name).
These people are stupid.
D5.
Q

Params:
18x4 grid from timestamp
Keyword set to "B"

Output=OTTP

Over The Top Performance (possible shoutout?)
Office of Training and Tactical Programs

and my favourite:

Only Through The Pain

edit on 21-5-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typo

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Hmmm gremlins... I just tried to post quite a long post about the result I got using the missing "Be" in Q Post#1433.

a) My post has been stuck in send for over 8 mins... so far.
b) I appear to have been logged out of ATS by someone and had to re-login.
c) My one internet browser page open is using 639MB and CPU usage spurted up to 24% - that's 2GB on my 8Gb RAM kit.
(no other user programs open!!!)

I've been experiencing similar issues all evening. slow loading is normal on this thread but earlier my whole box lagged so bad I almost pulled the network cable out and rebooted. it has never done that. ever. it cleared itself after about 3 mins and seems normal atm. I'm running an I7 @ 3.2GHz with 12 gig of ram and have had over 20 tabs open at a time without even breathing heavy so it kinda freaked me out a little.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I ran across someone on twitter, a random person who said that they've been following our thread from page 1. They can't participate due to an old posting ban, but they wanted us to know that kimish is with us, 100%.

someone said that some heavyweight VIP's are visiting this thread as well, of which I have no doubt.

Seems the thread has taken on a new dimension which transcends ATS as any sort of honey pot or memory hole.

Therefore, when you make a post, make it COUNT and ring the bell because you cannot unring a rung bell.

Try not to just comment blithly in recognition that people don't have time to waste, and if you want to be an influencer, then INFLUENCE!

new topics

top topics

<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join