It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 127
<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I was just reflecting that I'd hate to have put all the hours in for an "unreal" movement. Apart from anything else, I've effectively taken a sabbatical, delaying my next contract because of the hours involved here.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: nikkib0421
Is it common knowledge that Pres. Moon is in DC? I saw this on Backchannel's (i know, i know) twitter. I shared it, just as a marker. They replied saying he and Trumo are in a pre lunch meeting. They deleted it right away so it is only visible to me in my notifications.

Im doxxing myself left, right and center these days, but oh well. I am a nobody in the grand scheme of things. No fear.

President Moon is common knowledge, was aired about 12 hours ago he was heading here.

Stay frosty, we're not out of the woods yet, IMO.

Or as the old saying goes:

Don't count your eggs before they hatch.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

If you're not reaching people with your efforts is it worth putting your life on hold over something anything of this sort?

I know I've tried to drag this scene kicking and screaming into an actual activist sort of front (i.e.getting out of just residing in this echo chamber), to no avail in the slightest. So I gave up on trying.

But what I know about this world, all the data, it isnt going to last as the comfort we've always taken for granted.

And as a survivalist, make hay while the sun is shining. Its not like we need to stop Hillary from getting elected this year. While just having Trump's back (in purely subjective terms) isnt going to change anything anyways.

So dont quit your job. Dont F your life up with activism, like I have, especially not when its a Real Thing going on at the time.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

Gotcha! I am having trouble keeping up with all the news. Work and family.....and all this. Too many balls in the air.

Yes, i get what you are saying. I just dont feel i have a big enough voice, or know enough, to put an X on my back.

With that said...my phone just went nuts. Froze up and all my browsers closed.
edit on 22-5-2018 by nikkib0421 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   

edit on 22-5-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Cm6 is also a UK postal code for an area not far from London. EU relevance: somebody having a Brexit related meeting/retreat in that area? (EU.cm6)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

There's something else going on and it's much bigger then we think , that is if you believe things that are out of the realness of what we call life.

You obviously aren't a man of superstitious things but don't bother if it one day will be happening and you missed the boat or see it leaving...

Think about WWG1WGA and start to understand the meaning of it..

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: nikkib0421
a reply to: Cygnis

Gotcha! I am having trouble keeping up with all the news. Work and family.....and all this. Too many balls in the air.

Yes, i get what you are saying. I just dont feel i have a big enough voice, or know enough, to put an X on my back.

With that said...my phone just went nuts. Froze up and all my browsers closed.

I just implemented a vpn service for my web connection, on top of having to recently reset a few of my systems, and phone.

There is DEFINITELY something going on, so do please keep things water-tight.

There are plenty of free vpn services for such things you can install on your phone, and computer. As well as a good item like Malwarebytes. Never hurts to clean temp files and such as well.

Every little bit helps..

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Thanks for the concern IiB. Next contract start is not a concern for me and a sabbatical break every 5 years is good for centering again and building up a new appetite/energy pack for the long days/nights in IT/Transformation. Only exposure is less growth in disposable income.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Interesting alternative thanks MBSC. That post code would be north east of London and outside the M25... not a lot of importance that I'm aware of in that area?

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   

On a different note...

...re cm6 and D5 piano chords come to mind!

Cm6 or C minor sixth is a four-note chord consisting of the notes  C - Eb - G - A and played with fingers : 5-3-2-1 of the left hand or fingers 1-2-3-4 of the right hand. Cm6

D5 chord for piano is a two-note chord (since no third is included, it is neither a major nor minor chord). Notes: D - A It is either played with fingers 5-1 of the left hand or with fingers 1-5 of the right hand D5

So just like decoding by chess, decoding by piano might be another useful tool.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: CoramDeo

SKY event?

I am still waiting on a moon event possible eta may 29th.

Again no idea but posting in case

China just sent Queqiao to the dark side of the moon to act as a Bridge for data transfer for its dark side of the moon rover Chang’e 4 due later this year. It was launched on Monday (May 21) and In a few days Queqiao will enter the moon’s orbit. So, that might be a fit for your May 29th lunar event...

China aims to land on far side of moon via launch of 'Magpie Bridge' satellite

Chang'e is named after the moon goddess of Chinese folklore who is often accompanied by a white rabbit.

follow the white rabbit:

The mythological white hare making the elixir of immortality on the Moon, from Chinese mythology.

there is a rabbit on the Moon who constantly pounds herbs for the immortals. This notion is supported by later texts, including the Song-era Taiping Imperial Reader. Han Dynasty poets call the rabbit on the Moon the "Jade Rabbit" (玉兔) or the "Gold Rabbit"a

The image of a rabbit and mortar delineated on the Moon's surface

Moon rabbit (Wikipedia)
edit on 22-5-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-5-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I try to keep an eye to the sky...

CHANCE OF MINOR STORMS: NOAA forecasters say there is a 40% chance of minor geomagnetic storms on May 23rd when a stream of solar wind grazes Earth's magnetic field. The gaseous material is flowing from a northern hole in the sun's atmosphere. High-latitude sky watchers should be alert for auroras. Indeed, in Antarctica the light show has already begun.

also

ATMOSPHERIC RADIATION UPDATE: Cosmic rays over California continue to intensify, according to high-altitude balloons launched by Spaceweather.com and the students of Earth to Sky Calculus. We've been monitoring secondary cosmic rays in the stratosphere with regular launches from Bishop CA since 2015. In this data plot, just updated with new measurements from May 2018, we see that 3 of the 4 highest readings occurred just in the past few months

www.spaceweather.com...

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   
On Tucker’s show last night, Byron York was saying he is hearing reports that Halper was planted by the fbi well before July 31 2016, possibly as early as March 2016

This is significant because the official line from the fbi is that their investigation started july31 2016.

This would mean that everything the fbi has said about George Papadopoulos being the reason for the start of their investigation is a lie.

It would also mean that it is likely they did not have a court order before July 31 for placing an “informant “ (spy). which is illegal

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Accepted PE but at least entertain the possibility that its referring to Kerry. He's been flying round the world trying to rally the troops like a "General K".

"General K"
"Obama's army"

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Maybe they wanted a quick look at LUNA Base?

a reply to : EVERYONE

I tell ya, sometimes you just gotta take a step back, have a good rest and look at things from new perspectives.

I Feel Recharged
Back into the Fracas

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I posted this on that thread but I feel it is relevant here.

Things are really starting to add up now.

Here is a thread I did a while ago about how clapper leaked details or at least knowldege of the dossier to CNN, and how his recommendation for having a meeting with trump about details fo the dossier was a setup to give cnn what they needed tp publish the dossier.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now factor in what the story in this OP tells us, that McCabe somehow had prior knowledge that CNN was going to run the story and use Comeys breifing of trump as the news hook they needed.

So lets go through the timeline of what we now know.

In early January, before the comey briefing on January 6, 2017, we know that the Director of National Intelligence Clapper was discussing the dossier with Jake Tapper from CNN (and would later lie to congress about this).

We know that after this meeting, Clapper himself recommended to James Comey, head of the FBI, that he breif Trump on the salacious details of the dossier, such as the pee story. The reason clapper gave Comey for this was that he knew CNN knew of the story, and was looking for a news hook to run it.

January 6, 2017. Comey briefs trump on the pee details of the dossier (not the rest of it though that was important and could have helped trump stop potential russian influence) because he claims he is worried that if the story comes out it could damage the President.

January 8, 2017. McCabe, the second in command at the FBI, sends out emails saying he knows CNN is about to run the news story on the dossier, and will use comeys breifing as the hook for running it.

January 10, 2017. CNN does just that.

This is damning.

Now people will say as they did on the other thread, that this does not prove Clapper, Comey, McCabe etc. intended the meeting as a setup.

But I feel this new info on this thread buttresses that it in fact was a setup.

Put yourself in Clapper or Comeys shoes.

Lets take them at their word; that they were woriied for trumps sake that CNN had this story and was going to run it. SO they want to breif trump to let him know that CNN is just looking for a reason to run the story.

Then they find out two days after the briefing and two days before CNN runs the story that they have made an incredible blunder; that CNN is not only going to run the story, but they are going to use the Clapper suggested, Comey carried out briefing as the very news hook Clapper and Comey were worried that they would get.

Now at this point, if you are Comey or Clapper, and as you have claimed you are truly concerned with this smearing the President, wouldnt you be pissed beyond belief? Details of your breifing were leaked by someone in your office, and used to hurt the President.

The first thing you would do is try to find the leak. But as Comey admitted in his interview with Bret Baier, he didnt try to do that at all. This makes no sense.

Also, wouldnt you have another briefing with the President when you found out CNN was about to run this story on January 8th, to say something like "Mr. President, I am sorry. Someone from our office has leaked details of my briefing with you, and they are now using it as the news hook they needed and will be running that story shortly. You need to be prepared to deal with this"

Yet we have no evidence that took place, and at this point, someone in trumps camp would have surely explained that discussion did occur.

Also you feel that Comey and especially Clapper, who discussed the dossier with CNN, and then recommended briefing trump, would be absolutely livid with CNN. So what does Clapper do? He ends up taking a job with CNN!

All of this points to one conclusion; Clapper (who leaked to CNN) and Comey didnt care at all that this story was coming out and might hurt trump.

That means they LIED to trump when they said they were worried about this coming out and hurting him. Which means that there is a very good chance that they in fact set trump up with this meeting to give CNN an excuse in the first place to run this story.

Think about the gravity of this.

Many of the heads of the intel community were at worst setting trump up maliciously, and at best for them lying about caring about the story hurting trump and acting with some maliciousness (Clapper leaking dossier details to cnn, some high level official leaking details of the briefing) and extreme incompetence (giving cnn the very hook they were looking for, and then not looking for the leaker of those details).

Our Presidents own intel community working against him. This needs to be investigated NOW.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

link
edit on 5 22 2018 by dashen because:

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

And this brings down the entire justice system and former administration...cool story.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Grambler

link

Yes.
The pee-pee story (practically verbatim) was written by an Anon on 4Chan...(later identified, now 'disappeared').
This was documented by other Anons.

This has never been reported in MSM.

www.siliconbeat.com...

edit on 22-5-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-5-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join