It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 123
<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

From my read, which may be wrong, the restrictions only included 24th in the fact they end at 00:00 on 24th (i.e. midnight on 23rd).

Do we know who is/isn't in NY on 23rd? It could cut down the number of variables in the equation.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

The CNN CEO (Zuckerberg) and several CNN on-air personalities were "outed" in various Wiki-leaked e-mails. From what we know now, they weren't just siding with Hillary in words, but most likely, in the DOJ/FBI/DNC conspiracy aspects to help Hillary and hurt Trump.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I just want to add John P. Carlin to the "Suicide Weekend" list.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Trump in NYC 1 day. Wed 5/23/2018. Returning to D.C. that same evening.
Source: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Also, would crop-dusting flights usually be included in directives on NY airspace?

An "off course" crop duster with nerve agent in the tanks could cause a horrendous FF?

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
I just want to add John P. Carlin to the "Suicide Weekend" list.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 21-5-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The source to your linked post states that:

While in the city, Trump will reportedly speak at an immigration event on Long Island that will focus on an "MS-13 forum discussion," the New York Post reported. Trump is expected to talk about removing the violent gang members, whom he has referred to as "animals."

Is this inviting MS-13 to cause hassle at the event? Would MS-13 require funding/instructions from BO, HRC, Soros? If so is this an operation to catch the backers at it? Nowadays, I wouldn't be surprised to find Q point us to a "$1bn bounty on 4-10-20" email from "ArkancidesRUs"!

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I guess the last one is at least partially true if you take Huma Abedin into account!

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
It is possible that Trump won't even be in NYC during the NOTAM.
Could be a ruse.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
You can choose to believe me or not or look it up yourself.

I believe you, I just haven't had the time to look around and that was the one thread that stood out.

Honestly, I see both sides amping each other up. I saw someone post something the other day that might not be so obvious but getting all excited because "it is finally happening" also means someone is triggered. I think that is what we are seeing with this whole Q thing, and "you are part of it and it can't happen without you" just seems to draw people right in.

Time will tell though. I think we are all aware of that but I just had to say something when someone asked "where are the skeptics" we are still here waiting to see what happens but for some its page 2500 of "OMG we are over the target!!!".

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
That's correct the NOTAM runs from 7pm until Midnight

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
CNN, MSNBC, TheBig3+1, all the MSM and big shots like Soros, Zuckerburg, Bezos etc is a good barometer for what is happening.

Just disregard their blaring and apply some "opposite logic" and you'll know what's what.

++++🎁

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Heh, It's flattering to know that big people come to this little corner of the web.

Side note to important people: (personal plug)

Any of you all need a good reliable person with a good moral compass, anti-corruption, and has solid skills in many areas? You know where to find me.. I'd love a job, and to be useful again. =)
edit on C18953217 by Cygnis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
CNN, MSNBC, TheBig3+1, all the MSM and big shots like Soros, Zuckerburg, Bezos etc is a good barometer for what is happening.

Just disregard their blaring and apply some "opposite logic" and you'll know what's what.

++++🎁

Heh..

Opposite logic, the only way one could possibly watch those hacks and not feel like barfing, or ending one's existence.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

OMG.. CNN and George Soros used the same talking points today! It sure is easy to spot where the REAL collusion lies, isn't it?

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Q Post #1433 dubious decodes:

I am posting these because the same results have come up on other posts but I couldn't find relevance before. Their 3rd appearance warrants investigation.

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 622a94 No.1497716 May 21 2018 18:04:49 (EST):

Military OP.
[Green]
General K [JFK]
Full Disclosure.
General Statement:
Once the 'extremely guarded & highly classified' information is finally revealed to House investigators, DNI, public etc., RR must recuse or forcefully terminated.
[RR] problems.
What was RR's Senate Conf Vote?
WRAY reports to RR [important fact].
Who do you TRUST?
[RR] recuse/fired who has direct oversight of Mueller?
Sessions un-recuse or #3 [until refill]?
Who is Rachel Brand?
Why was Rachel Brand dismissed?
Think timing.
"The succession question is actually a bit complicated. By default, under an obscure statute known as the the Vacancies Reform Act of 1998, Brand’s temporary successor as the “acting” associate attorney general is her principal deputy, Jesse Panuccio. That same statute would also allow the president to choose someone else to serve as the “acting” AAG on a temporary basis for up to 210 days; the pool of individuals from which the president could draw in this case includes individuals already holding Senate-confirmed positions elsewhere in the executive branch (like EPA administrator Scott Pruitt) or senior civil service lawyers in the Justice Department, specifically."
"Acting"
www.justice.gov...📁
When does the clock run out?
Why is Schneiderman's removal 'extremely' relevant?
TRUST (name).
These people are stupid.
D5.
Q

Decode #1
The timestamp to acronym result gives RDW.
Interpretation
RDW (Wiki)
I did a search on RDW and Adrenochrome which took me to this Mayo clinic medical research which (I think) proves better juju from Adrenachrome from Down Syndrome people. (THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK!!!)

Decode #2
18x4 grid from timestamp
Keyword="General Statement:" - why - right length to fit grid and also nature of contents "General Statement:"

Result = "TCLY"
Interpretation
@TCLY is Twotter handle for Mexico City's "The City Loves You"!
Other TCLY search results (most Mexico City)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
It is possible that Trump won't even be in NYC during the NOTAM.
Could be a ruse.

HEADLINE

Trump to rail against MS-13 ‘animals’ at Long Island event on 5/23/2018.

nypost.com...

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
What would happen if Allen Greyson and Trey Gowdey worked together?

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Understood. It's taken a Looooong time to get to the point where we are now. Even skeptics have to admit that that things are being set in place and in motion.

You don't have to buy all the Q stuff to see that. Has this Plan been in place for years? Who Knows? The bits of info we have about the Former Administration seem to point to a pretty rotten setup of Trump.

Imagine the stuff we don't know about yet. For example, we STILL don't know the motive of Padock in Las Vegas. You'd think the FBI would at least have a clue by now. There is info around that night that still hasn't been satisfactorily explained. I can't wait for the whole story of that to come out.

If you have followed this thread like I know you have, you surely have read about some pretty tangled and devious webs of linkage between topics. It's not stuff we have made up in our heads. We just followed the tidbits to where they led. I think we sometimes go overboard in our zeal to connect some things, but most of it is grounded in research that anyone can look up to verify.

top topics

<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join