It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 129
<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: kimish

which video did it play?

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I was wondering the same thing! Haha

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

It was actually a vid i was playing earlier. Had all my tabs closed, phone was on a table and it just started playing.

If you must know, it was LL cool J with J Lo "control myself". Don't laugh, i was jamming out to it before work this morning. 😎

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

the nsa analyst diggin around in your phone was prolly jamming out to it too.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I have a suggestion that may help break this open to a lot more followers but it could take some time and effort.

Create a flow chart on a website connecting all the names and events from start to finish. It could look something like this roadmap: cosmos.network...

This would give a visual representation for people to easily connect all the dots and information. Each bubble, or event, when you roll your mouse over, or you could create a lightbox for on-click, would present detailed information on said event.

I believe this would really, really help get the word out and would be extremely easy for people to follow. You could then update the "roadmap" daily.

Then, blast it all over twitter, facebook and so forth.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Something watched me today and made notice it very strange it had eyes.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: IAMTAT

Says a lot about Trump that the clowns needed to add this BS fan fiction to the dossier that is allegedly full of explosive and damaging material anyways. Very odd.

There are also suggestions that Nellie Ohr (Bruce Ohr's wife), then working for Fusion GPS, picked it (Golden Showers) up to incorporate it into the final Steele dossier, which she essentially wrote for Steele.

Didn’t Nellie obtain a HAM radio operators license around this same time? Quite an odd hobby for a middle aged, upper class American woman, no? Would make for a great way to communicate with resources off the grid, as it were.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

I don't doubt it! During last election cycle, every time I posted anything to do with hilldog on fasebook, my phone went bananas. It would shut off on its own and it would take forever to load pages on the web. It would also log me out of facespace. Def being watched, But i don't do anything illegal so i have nothing to fear. I hope 😐

Re: Red October- ( brought up awhile ago but I couldn't add) i have a feelng we're going to be told a lot of info on the LV shooting.
edit on 22-5-2018 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Would it surprise you if I told you they were spying on everyone in America. Anyone with any sort of importance has been spied on, tailed and watched. Obama was a dictator. The msm was in the tank for him, the voting machines were rigged for him, the people know nothing of his origins. Look up ANY other President and you can find out all sorts of info on them. Obama has everything sealed. He’s a effing ghost. I’m from Chicago and I remember when he was running for President, our state media and elected officials worshipped him. They were brainwashing us in high school about how he would save America and make us better and bla bla bla. Nobody spoke about his joke of senatorship (voting record is ridiculous!) nobody bothered to look into his origins. I’m a 08 Obama voter so let me be clear I was fooled too.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Says a lot about Trump that the clowns needed to add this BS fan fiction to the dossier that is allegedly full of explosive and damaging material anyways. Very odd.

There are also suggestions that Nellie Ohr (Bruce Ohr's wife), then working for Fusion GPS, picked it (Golden Showers) up to incorporate it into the final Steele dossier, which she essentially wrote for Steele.

Didn’t Nellie obtain a HAM radio operators license around this same time? Quite an odd hobby for a middle aged, upper class American woman, no? Would make for a great way to communicate with resources off the grid, as it were.

Indeed she did.
Appears to be a popular new hobby among her ilk.
thefederalist.com...

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

That was her and still no reason or explanation of why she got that License. Supposedly she got the License because she was near D.C. and the Spooks would have tracked down the signal of any unregistered signals.

It has been speculated that she was using it to confer with Steele as they started compiling the Dossier. She's a Russian expert/linguist. She got her ham operator license around the first of May of 2016. She had to have that because being in D.C. the FCC would have flagged it and tracked down the signal. NSA monitors the spectrum, but they do not record what's going over shortwave.

That seems to imply she was communicating with someone outside of the D.C. Area to me. No other People of interest or their wives seem to have gotten a license , at least not in the D.C. area.

If the Ohr's are spilling the beans, like has been reported, they know what and who she was talking to.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGOAT

That would make for one hell of a messy web Map. Ive seen smaller ones for just part of Q's crumbs and it's a tangled mess.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: kimish

originally posted by: dashen

I don't doubt it! During last election cycle, every time I posted anything to do with hilldog on fasebook, my phone went bananas. It would shut off on its own and it would take forever to load pages on the web. It would also log me out of facespace. Def being watched, But i don't do anything illegal so i have nothing to fear. I hope 😐

Re: Red October- ( brought up awhile ago but I couldn't add) i have a feelng we're going to be told a lot of info on the LV shooting.

This might be a little off topic, but -

Is anyone else getting bombarded with browser redirects/pop ups while on ATS recently? As I type this my phone has blocked 23 pop ups in a row from this page. Some break thru and hijack my browser to some scam page. This only happens on ATS and I’m on a brand new iPhone X I got just yesterday.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
a reply to: burntheships

Another angle on "The Flood is coming" : It's another dead-on confirmation of Q's legitimacy.

The McCabe email was from Jan 8th, but the public only learned of it recently. Look what Q posted on Jan 21st..

Q had access to those emails in January.

BING!

Knowledge of Insiders Emails, Foreknowledge of World Events...not bad for a LARP.

Shills: Crickets.

Please don't stir them up. I wince when regulars here even respond to them.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis
a reply to: butcherguy

That top part..

Military OP
[Green]

Gives me goosebumps..

[MONEY]

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

The 33° employ the 23 (an indirect symbiosis).

Knowingly or not, ordo ab disco inferno, lol.

Invitations were sent... 1234 Allegory Avenue

Now is not a good time to get lost.

"'The curse of God has entered the seven figures, so they are in conflict with one another.' Just as the human will was transformed 'into eternal sun, calm in God,' 'so in the Philosophical Work must all figures be transformed into one, into Sol. From seven must come one, and yet it remains in seven but in one desire, as every figure desires the others in love, so there is no longer any conflict.' - Jacob Böhme, De Signatura Rerum

Q looks so pretty beneath the veil.

This all better be worth it.

Probably not, but I'm dangerously optimistic.

(good stuff coming later)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
This sounds ominous:

FBI’s Embedded Trump-Campaign Spy ‘Vanished’ in Sept. 2017; Is Halper Dead or Playing Dead?

Halper, the Cambridge professor who has been accused of being an FBI spy, disappeared 7 months ago.

It would appear someone with top access in the FBI likely tipped Halper off in the fall of 2017 to go underground, or perhaps something worse is at play.

“He went underground,” one federal law enforcement source said. “We don’t think he is dead but he might be playing dead.”

Halper is a professor at the University of Cambridge in the UK. No one has seen him there in months. Halper is an American citizen living in the UK. With an expertise in Chinese culture and commerce, Halper could be somewhere in Asia, one source said.

And FBI sources said they fear he’s “in the wind.”

Just like a cheap spy novel.

Honestly, I'm fully expecting Christopher Steele to either turn up dead or disappear as well. He is way too big of a liability to people like Comey and Brennan.
edit on 22-5-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

In the game where intention and perception is the most important thing make sure your attention and perception is the strongest

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Edit: Already posted. Synchronicity strikes again.

edit on 22-5-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Indeed she did.
Appears to be a popular new hobby among her ilk.
thefederalist.com...

Is that just for voice/audio? ....or can data be sent/received???

top topics

<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join