It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Then the Anon become known as Q.

(you)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Very nicely put together Grambler!

Let that sink in folks, along with Agartha"s graphic
from a few pages ago showing there was a heads up about
"Flood is Coming".

We might all benefit from a look back to the Strzok
texts to determine just how far back this dates?

Also I recall "Watch The Water".
how far back is that dated?

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: dashen

link

Yes.
The pee-pee story (practically verbatim) was written by an Anon on 4Chan...(later identified, now 'disappeared').
This was documented by other Anons.

This has never been reported in MSM.

www.siliconbeat.com...

A Twitter user going by the name ST Prudence tweeted several messages suggesting they had made up stories included in the 35-page dossier published by Buzzfeed. The account, which claims to be based in Basingstoke, England, said: "That feeling when you wake up from your neet slumber to find Rick Wilson passed on your fan fiction to the CIA and the media."

I made it from
home alone 2 hotel which I thought about because trump is in the movie. added piss fetishism, and the Indonesian kgb story

— S.T Prudence (@trsprudence) January 11, 2017

The account added: "It was pretty obvious over-the- top p*ss fan fiction. Ricky boy never released it before the campaign ended so I assumed he found out .Mom come quick my fan fiction got published by the CIA... I sent golden showers or 'British intelligence' to a lot of sh***y journalists...speaking to a lawyer today about publishing stuff."

On 10 January, a person with the pseudonym "Mr Bones" tweeted: "4chan trolled Rick Wilson with the Trump piss story back in November 2016. Media or CIA added Russian spies themselves. This is not a drill."

www.ibtimes.co.uk...

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Says a lot about Trump that the clowns needed to add this BS fan fiction to the dossier that is allegedly full of explosive and damaging material anyways. Very odd.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
On Tucker’s show last night, Byron York was saying he is hearing reports that Halper was planted by the fbi well before July 31 2016, possibly as early as March 2016

This is significant because the official line from the fbi is that their investigation started july31 2016.

This would mean that everything the fbi has said about George Papadopoulos being the reason for the start of their investigation is a lie.

It would also mean that it is likely they did not have a court order before July 31 for placing an “informant “ (spy). which is illegal

Makes sense. We know now that the dossier was created to justify the already-existing spying on Trump. We also know that the Papadopoulos things was a total set-up, for the same reason. They have not been honest for even a moment about when they started spying. It must be that they didn't have any valid reason, or else there would have been no reason for all the phony reasons they've offered.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Nice to see ya back Dashen!
I hope everyone looks at your post,
folks don't miss that! And I'd wager a fat bet
that anonymous anon was also part of the set up.

The IC community knows how that works,
they are the "experts" right?

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Says a lot about Trump that the clowns needed to add this BS fan fiction to the dossier that is allegedly full of explosive and damaging material anyways. Very odd.

Shows how stupid and incompetent the Never Trumper’s were and continue to be to this day...

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

There are also suggestions that Nellie Ohr (Bruce Ohr's wife), then working for Fusion GPS, picked it (Golden Showers) up to incorporate it into the final Steele dossier, which she essentially wrote for Steele.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
John Brennan was station chief in Saudi Arabia, same place the 9/11 hijackers visas came from. Looks like until about 99-2000.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

It would also mean that it is likely they did not have a court order before July 31 for placing an “informant “ (spy). which is illegal

Prosecutors and law enforcement don't need a court order to place an informant. I am unaware of any ruling that even says they must be aboe able to demonstrate probable cause after the fact.
So the police can send an informant (not an officer) to your house and record you and ask incriminating questions at anytime. If that sounds like a violation of your fourth amendment rights to you, you're not alone. A couple of states have restricted law enforcement use of informants, but nothing at the federal level.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Re piano notes - Ooh that's an interesting steer!

I wish I wasn't so terrible on piano. As an 11 yr old, my teacher retired after 3 lessons with me - she was 32!!

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert
You are probably right.

However, doesnt the police need to have at least have a potential crime they are investigating before placing an informant with you?

If Yorks souces are correct and the FBi started planting the informant of March 2016, this is before they had made any suggestion of any criminal or counter intel investogation whatseover.

I believe that in order to place informants in a counter intel investigation that will gather info on US citizens, a judge must sign off on this (at least that is what the discussion on Tucker last night led me to believe)

Even if thats not the case, claerly any reasonsable person would see this as over the line, and nothing more than one administration using the intel agencies to spy on their opponent for no reason at all, and then lying for years about why they did this.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

There are also suggestions that Nellie Ohr (Bruce Ohr's wife), then working for Fusion GPS, picked it (Golden Showers) up to incorporate it into the final Steele dossier, which she essentially wrote for Steele.

Remember...Bruce Ohr was the DOJ contact for Christopher Steele...through his wife, Nellie, whom was a Fusion GPS employee and a expert in Russian affairs.

Most likely, Bruce Ohr was made aware of the 'Golden Showers' fan fiction, from the Clowns...told wife, Nellie, whom was using her Russia expertise to weave that story into the production of the Russian elements of Steele dossier, which was her assignment at the time.
Nellie writes...passes finished product back to Fusion GPS...which then goes back to Bruce Ohr, as the Steele dossier.

My guess is that Steele, himself, was nothing more than a 'trusted/credible' name to attribute the dossier to...and that he personally had little or no involvement in it's actual creation.

Involvement with Trump-Russia dossier Main article:

Bruce Ohr served as a Department of Justice contact for Christopher Steele, the former MI6 agent who authored the Trump–Russia dossier. The dossier was commissioned by the firm Fusion GPS, which had hired his wife Nellie Ohr to conduct opposition research on Donald Trump.

The Nunes memo stated that Steele had told Ohr that he "was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not being president".

Steele's alleged bias and Mr. and Mrs. Ohr's relationship with him were not included in the FISA applications for surveillance of Carter Page.[3] The Steele dossier was part of the basis for the FISA warrant; it has been shown to have been "relied heavily" on in the application.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 22-5-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-5-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Yayy! Welcome back!

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Good points Tat. And at the point of Trumps
Presidential election, when does this equal sedition?

And before his inauguration, when does it meet the
threshold for interference in an election?

FBI and DOJ employees are forbid to engage in
such, Dims even filed a complaint on Comey for
this very thing.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I'd like to think noone would use the tactic as a fishing expedition, but I've liked to think a lot of things that have proven wrong already.

I was curious if there was some special case for cointel, so I had a peek at the Google.

Senate Church Committee findingsarise

The FBI Manual of Instructions sets few limits oil the scope of intelligence informant reporting. The Manual proscribes only the reporting of communications between an attorney and client, legal "defense plans or strategy," "employer-employee relationships" (where an informant is connected with a labor union), and "legitimate institution or campus activities" in schools.The Manual contains no standard limiting an informant's reporting to information relating to the commission of criminal offenses or even to violent or potentially violent activity. In fact, intelligence informants report on virtually every aspect of a group's activity serving, in the words of both FBI officials and an informant, as a "vacuum cleaner" of information.
The Manual does not set independent standards which must be supported by facts before an organization can be the subject of informant coverage. Once the criteria for opening a regular intelligence investigation are met, and the case is opened, informants can be used without any restrictions. There is no specific determination made as to whether the substantial intrusion represented by informant coverage is justified by the government's interest in obtaining information. There is nothing that requires that a determination be made of whether less intrusive means will adequately serve the government's interest. There is also no requirement that the decisions of FBI officials to use informants be reviewed by anyone outside the Bureau. In short, intelligence informant covrage has not been subject to the standards which govern the use of other intrusive techniques such as wiretapping or other forms of electronic surveillance.

The standard for starting an investigation is incredibly low. There just needs to be a complaint or allegation. To start an "assessment" the bar is even lower. Any agent can start an assessment without reasonable suspicion or probable cause, and can place an informant.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Sorry for the interruption, I've been following since day 1 and have read every page of every thread. You all are doing fantastic work and just to let you know, being and outsider without being able to contribute, I've felt like i belong here. All you guys rock!

Woke up this a.m. to a message from a mod and here I am! I look forward to contributing in anyway I can.

I'd also like to state that im strictly on mobile and this thread does act up on me, frequently. Not so many issues with other threads, Fwiw. And just about half hour ago, while at work, my cell phone started playing a YouTube video on it's own. - we are def not alone! Exciting times! ❤ you all, look forward to contributing after I catch up later this evening!

God speed PATRIOTS!

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

holy moley cannoli

what kinda chess board is that?

edit on 5 22 2018 by dashen because: ha ha ha ha stayin alive staying alive

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: kimish

Welcome back kimish

new topics