It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flood is Coming - Watch The Water

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+49 more 
posted on May, 22 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Well it looks like last year when President Trump issued a very crytic
comment about The Coming Storm...he might have been using coded
language. And from the looks of things, he knew far more than he let on.

Newly released emails sent from Andrew McCabe to his compatriots
in the FBI have cryptic references to coming storms.

Newly revealed e-mails show that former Federal Bureau Investigation (FBI) deputy director Andrew McCabe was keenly aware of CNN’s internal understanding of a secret briefing about the infamous Steele dossier, days before CNN published any stories on the matter. The e-mails, which were obtained by Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wisc.), also reveal that top officials used coded language to refer to the salacious and unverified allegations made by Steele....

Comey claimed that he was compelled to brief Trump on the dossier because “CNN had [it]” and was “looking for a news hook.”

Hours before Comey briefed Trump, FBI chief of staff James Rybicki e-mailed staff that Comey “is coming into HQ briefly now for an update from the sensitive matter team.” Just as the same officials dubbed the Clinton e-mail investigation the “mid-year exam” and the anti-Trump counterintelligence investigation “Crossfire Hurricane,” they also used various phrases using “sensitive” to refer obliquely to the dossier.

Two days after the briefing, on January 8, 2017, former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe, who earlier this year was fired and then referred for criminal prosecution by the DOJ inspector general for repeatedly lying about media leaks, wrote an e-mail to top FBI officials with the subject, “Flood is coming.”

thefederalist.com...

So...McCabe sent a cryptic email titled The Flood Is Coming

Ironic then that Trumps comments were an eerie precog of The Flood?

Standing admist military people, he announced "The Calm Before The Storm"

"Mr President, What Storm?"

Today, Senator Ron Johnson wrote to FBI Director Christopher Wray
inquiring about the coded emails, and set a deadline of June 4th
for answers, and evidence. Rybicki is mentioned here as well.

www.hsgac.senate.gov...

Call it what you may, luck or? He knew, and now its time...

Watch the water, Flood is InComing.

edit on 22-5-2018 by burntheships because: Had an entire post zapped by the machine ghost, sorry for the long delay

+21 more 
posted on May, 22 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Things are certainly heating up! Time to give DC a loooooong needed enema.

Wasn't too long ago that if someone mentioned the "Deep State" they were shunned for doing so. Now even our own corrupt government and Legacy Media are openly admitting it exists.

]]
edit on 22-5-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

And they were just trying to help though, nothing nefarious.

right?

+15 more 
posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Excellent Star and Flag-worthy "connecting the dots" thread, BTS!

Thanks to Intel briefings, President Trump ALWAYS knows more than he's able to say. That's why his tweets are so definitive in how they're worded. The certainty with which Trump declares things ("The FBI is in Shambles!") is why CNN and MSNBC attack him as "crazy" or "unhinged". They know what he's saying is fact, but can't acknowledge it as factual, because THEY ARE PART OF THE CRIMES.

Severe warm-weather storms bring FLOODING and also LIGHTNING...even Tornados. We're going to see the full wrath of THIS STORM over the Summer. There's no longer any doubt about that.

BTW...it was just confirmed that the Obama Admin had at least TWO SPIES infiltrating the Trump campaign. Unlike Sefan Halper, the second spy was not sent by the FBI. So as to not take away from your thread, I'll locate a more appropriate place to post the details.

+39 more 
posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   
You knew as soon as they trotted out the hooker they were done, they had nothing.

+2 more 
posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

OMG..Too Funny. Stormy was going to try and take on all those bad boys!

+6 more 
posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Unfortunately for Stormy, she has capsized and now drowning in her own schemes. Her 15 may play while she swings on the stripper pole but she's done. Next comes the book. However, I doubt many care to hear about Trump's sexual adventures-me included.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Just like everything else. All the information
serves one purpose. Full circle leading right
back to the beginning where I don' t know a
ga damn thing.

You can all take this crap and put it
where the sun don't shine. I officially opt
out from the madness. I need my sanity
from here on.

+15 more 
posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   
It is no wonder so many sheep hate Trump with the top management of MSN, DOJ, CIA, FBI all colluding to make anyone who holds the title of POTUS but does not want the NWO for us to look bad..

If Clinton would have won it would be all singing and praise as the last vestiges of our constitution and freedoms are cut out from under us like a big weed eater attacking a dandelion..

+9 more 
posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

CNN, Comey and Clapper Conspired together, in an attempt to embarrass President-elect Trump into either voluntarily not assuming the Presidency, or, (more likely) having Congress prevent him from being sworn in.

Here are additonal details to add to the the O.P.: theconservativetreehouse.com... iefing-for-cnn-release/

BTW.. John McCain is the one who brought the Dossier to Comey.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

Agreed. Most Americans would have no interest in a Stormy Daniels "Wham Bam Thank-you Ma'am" autobiography.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

And it is a fiction.
As evidenced by the rest of the vile lies
and falsehoods presented by the same comrades.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Very well said Sky727,

Not much I can add. The events unfolding
will be seismic, buckle up.

+15 more 
posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Things are really starting to add up now.

Here is a thread I did a while ago about how clapper leaked details or at least knowldege of the dossier to CNN, and how his recommendation for having a meeting with trump about details fo the dossier was a setup to give cnn what they needed tp publish the dossier.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now factor in what the story in this OP tells us, that McCabe somehow had prior knowledge that CNN was going to run the story and use Comeys briefing of trump as the news hook they needed.

So lets go through the timeline of what we now know.

In early January, before the comey briefing on January 6, 2017, we know that the Director of National Intelligence Clapper was discussing the dossier with Jake Tapper from CNN (and would later lie to congress about this).

We know that after this meeting, Clapper himself recommended to James Comey, head of the FBI, that he breif Trump on the salacious details of the dossier, such as the pee story. The reason clapper gave Comey for this was that he knew CNN knew of the story, and was looking for a news hook to run it.

January 6, 2017. Comey briefs trump on the pee details of the dossier (not the rest of it though that was important and could have helped trump stop potential russian influence) because he claims he is worried that if the story comes out it could damage the President.

January 8, 2017. McCabe, the second in command at the FBI, sends out emails saying he knows CNN is about to run the news story on the dossier, and will use comeys briefing as the hook for running it.

January 10, 2017. CNN does just that.

This is damning.

Now people will say as they did on the other thread, that this does not prove Clapper, Comey, McCabe etc. intended the meeting as a setup.

But I feel this new info on this thread buttresses that it in fact was a setup.

Put yourself in Clapper or Comeys shoes.

Lets take them at their word; that they were worried for trumps sake that CNN had this story and was going to run it. SO they want to brief trump to let him know that CNN is just looking for a reason to run the story.

Then they find out two days after the briefing and two days before CNN runs the story that they have made an incredible blunder; that CNN is not only going to run the story, but they are going to use the Clapper suggested, Comey carried out briefing as the very news hook Clapper and Comey were worried that they would get.

Now at this point, if you are Comey or Clapper, and as you have claimed you are truly concerned with this smearing the President, wouldnt you be pissed beyond belief? Details of your briefing were leaked by someone in your office, and used to hurt the President.

The first thing you would do is try to find the leak. But as Comey admitted in his interview with Bret Baier, he didnt try to do that at all. This makes no sense.

Also, wouldnt you have another briefing with the President when you found out CNN was about to run this story on January 8th, to say something like "Mr. President, I am sorry. Someone from our office has leaked details of my briefing with you, and they are now using it as the news hook they needed and will be running that story shortly. You need to be prepared to deal with this"

Yet we have no evidence that took place, and at this point, someone in trumps camp would have surely explained that discussion did occur.

Also you feel that Comey and especially Clapper, who discussed the dossier with CNN, and then recommended briefing trump, would be absolutely livid with CNN. So what does Clapper do? He ends up taking a job with CNN!

All of this points to one conclusion; Clapper (who leaked to CNN) and Comey didnt care at all that this story was coming out and might hurt trump.

That means they LIED to trump when they said they were worried about this coming out and hurting him. Which means that there is a very good chance that they in fact set trump up with this meeting to give CNN an excuse in the first place to run this story.

Think about the gravity of this.

Many of the heads of the intel community were at worst setting trump up maliciously, and at best for them lying about caring about the story hurting trump and acting with some maliciousness (Clapper leaking dossier details to cnn, some high level official leaking details of the briefing) and extreme incompetence (giving cnn the very hook they were looking for, and then not looking for the leaker of those details).

Our Presidents own intel community working against him. This needs to be investigated NOW.
edit on 22-5-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

You’re good man!

Someone people go off the deep end and claim Trump is officially guilty based on Krakatoan-smoke....
While thoughtful people let the flow of information take them wherever the trail of crumbs leads - void of emotion all the while.

Well done sir and all of those fighting for what’s actually right - justice for ALL! (Not just justice for those you agree with)

+1 more 
posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Very nice synopsis Grambler.

I imagine at this point there are at least a few Senators
and over a dozen Congressman that have dialed this in.

Today these same men and women will be in Congress
to present a resolution asking for a Special Counsel
once again. They deserve support, and moreover
it is well past time that the rest of their party stand
with them. Senator Grassley is still digging into this,
along with Nunes, Meadows, Jordan, and Gowdy...
and a few others.

The timeline is fixed by now. We might learn more by
the dates on the Page Strzok texts. What were the dates
On the meeting in Andy's office where they discussed
an insurance policy?

Also. Senator Johnson...if I recall he was one to acknowledge
the Secret Society that was uncovered?

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

One other point I would like to make; the actions of
the FBI to interfere with an election, or to overthrow
a sitting president are illegal.

Yes there will be a high bar to prove that was their
Intent, however there are cooperating witnesses.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Ironic then that Trumps comments were an eerie precog of The Flood?

No. Reading his tweets, I am sure (100%) that 2 people are using his account: him, and someone posing as him. The writing styles are too different to be anything else, unless he has multiple personalities, and has managed to keep it hidden from everyone.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: wylekat

The videos posted in the OP were not tweets.
Goes without saying...

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

I'm with you, Randy. I've resolved several times to not read any threads- either from Antediluvian or his opposites- several times already, to save my sanity. Obviously I'm not sticking to it 100% but I will re-resolve again now. Until (or if) something actually happens with these criminals, I'm out too.

Now that Ive said it out loud, if any of ya'll see me commenting on any of these political threads, spank me.

edit on 22-5-2018 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join