It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: IAMTAT

I think that fiver is driven by a strong political bias rooted in a sexual orientation that assumes you cannot be Republican and gay both at the same time.

It's a kind of mental prison-box that people can easily get locked up in due to all the MSM propaganda.

Hatred and heavy bias are sad to see.

Kind of like how people assume that Republican and conservative mean the same thing; that Republican's actually represent conservatives. [Note: The liberals do the same thing regarding the Democrat Party.]

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I think you assume too much in part because you may presume to possess a higher level of intelligence, which is blinding and can form a heavy bias with contempt, prior to an open-minded investigative process.

Strength through peace to secure the basis for a lasting prosperity appears to be the Trump agenda.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Fair enough. I stand corrected. Republican party and conservative needn't be the same thing.

It's a shame though to see someone locked in a box of identity politics.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Coolio... I was catching up after an evening out.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Strength through peace to secure the basis for a lasting prosperity appears to be the Trump agenda.

Is that what you call the Neocon Agenda?

Bringing Iran, North Korea, Syria, etc to heel has been Neocon PRIORITY as long as I've been alive.

And here that's all been Trump's Top Priorities all along. And now he even has John Bolton in charge to get er done.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

When did we attack Iran?
When did we attack NK?

I am not gonna address butt hole licking because I'm not sure how to.

I have seen some of your post and if I may make an observation, You are jaded and that colors your objectivity.
I feel sad for you because you seem to have lost hope. No scratch that you have lost the ability to hope.
It makes me almost dismiss your posts entirely, Almost.

Sh!t colored glasses are no better or worse than rose colored.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

No, NK and Iran are problems that need to be solved in order to PREVENT war. Bolton represents the stick in the carrot and stick approach. Trump has final say.

What disturbed me was Bolton's comment about Libya, which appeared to intentionally telegraph to NK and in the process try to derail Trump's plan for a PEACE deal on the Korean Peninsula, which would be Neocon BS.

edit on 20-5-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I think you assume too much in part because you may presume to possess a higher level of intelligence, which is blinding and can form a heavy bias with contempt, prior to an open-minded investigative process.

I just gave this guy longer than a one year grace period of barely 'hassling him', to measure his worth. And what do we have to show for??

As far as I can tell, everything that comes to mind, he's flip flopped on about 95.9734949% of his campaign promises (and mostly the most important stuff what's he's reversed on).

The stuff right now to root for him for are entirely entrenched in Republican/Democrat infighting BS.

What hasnt he flip flopped on now that isnt pure partisan bickering type BS?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Take another look at the video maybe now you can after this?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

No, NK and Iran are problems that need to be solved in order to PREVENT war.

Says NBC/ABC/CBS/MSNBC/CNN/FOX.

In reality WE'RE the global trigger of virtually every conflict since I've been alive.

Iran especially, OMG, hand US the most brazen hypocrites in human history award for every single thing we've ever done there, including telling them they cant have nukes to be able to defend themselves from US with.

And North Korea is hardly any different. South Korea, Japan, etc all their neighbors have them beat in every way (population numbers, resources, industry, money, etc) if it came down to them having to fight them alone (which US meddling and agitating there is all that was ever going to cause another proper war).

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: Skyfloating

I have often thought there were "paid shills" (anti Q on this thread).
Then I thought well, it stands to reason there must be "paid shills" on the other side also (pro Q).
I sometimes wonder if I am surrounded on all sides by "paid shills" and I'm the only real person here. LOL

Laughed out loud on this one.

To take it one step further: Maybe all of us, on both sides, have been MKUltra programmed to be shills and dont even know it.

This! 👆I am beginning to wonder lately how true this may just be... 😵

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

What do you actually want from us ?
I really don't get it , one moment you're with us and the other you're attacking us some kind of constantly denial or something?
edit on 0b07America/ChicagoSun, 20 May 2018 18:43:07 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 20 May 2018 18:43:07 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

"95.9734949% of his campaign promises" sees very precise... what is the basis of your calculations, if I may ask?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

This thread is sooo slow but I was able to go back and find allanon's link from earlier explaining a theory on the mystery diver which is very interesting!

accidentalpatriot4.wordpress.com...

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Okay Obs1, I see the diver and good catch... I replied negatively because I didn't see any relation to the post you replied to. If you can explain that to me I'll happily withdraw my post!

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Maybe all of us, on both sides, have been MKUltra programmed to be shills and dont even know it.

It doesnt require 'mind control' of the stereotypical varieties (Manchurian Candidate type BS).

The real deal mind control of this species is as simple as mass group identities. Gather people up into groups, give them a reason to care about it, to identify with it (many ways to go about these parts), once people join the group they become group think baffoons desperate to self-deceive themselves when the group is criticized.

This is basic Human Nature stuff. And everyone seems to get off on being manipulated.

During the run-up to the 2004 presidential election, while undergoing an fMRI bran scan, 30 men--half self-described as "strong" Republicans and half as "strong" Democrats--were tasked with assessing statements by both George W. Bush and John Kerry in which the candidates clearly contradicted themselves. Not surprisingly, in their assessments Republican subjects were as critical of Kerry as Democratic subjects were of Bush, yet both let their own candidate off the hook.

The neuroimaging results, however, revealed that the part of the brain most associated with reasoning--the dorsolateral prefrontal cortex--was quiescent. Most active were the orbital frontal cortex, which is involved in the processing of emotions; the anterior cingulate, which is associated with conflict resolution; the posterior cingulate, which is concerned with making judgments about moral accountability; and--once subjects had arrived at a conclusion that made them emotionally comfortable--the ventral striatum, which is related to reward and pleasure.

"We did not see any increased activation of the parts of the brain normally engaged during reasoning," Westen is quoted as saying in an Emory University press release. "What we saw instead was a network of emotion circuits lighting up, including circuits hypothesized to be involved in regulating emotion, and circuits known to be involved in resolving conflicts." Interestingly, neural circuits engaged in rewarding selective behaviors were activated. "Essentially, it appears as if partisans twirl the cognitive kaleidoscope until they get the conclusions they want, and then they get massively reinforced for it, with the elimination of negative emotional states and activation of positive ones," Westen said.

www.scientificamerican.com...

That's right! Self-deception results in the brains reward centers lighting up like a dope fiend getting a fix.

edit on 20-5-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

What do you actually want from us ?
I really don't get it , one moment you're with us and the other you're attacking us some kind of constantly denial or something?

To not be a bunch of suckers like adherents to every political group like ever.

I want to find change I can believe in!

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Don't credit me , I got this from another Anon who pointed it out ... don't redraw it was a legitimate question to ask.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
What worked 1993 is still working today.

Source

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

But, I've got the feeling you never find it because your dualistic mind is constantly arguing with you weather to believe something or don't .

We made a choice to follow and hoping to succeed wherever it might lead us .

It's just the beginning enjoy the show there will be a time you'll join and those who appose or are in denial
edit on 0b12America/ChicagoSun, 20 May 2018 18:55:12 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 20 May 2018 18:55:12 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join