It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

So sad... no logic whatsoever to your post!

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
Rosenstein just announced he has asked the IG to expand the ongoing review into FISA.

REAKING: DOJ announces it has asked inspector general to expand ongoing review of FISA application process

“If anyone did infiltrate or surveil participants in a presidential campaign for inappropriate purposes, we need to know about it...,” Deputy AG Rosenstein says - NBC News

twitter.com...

This is BS. It's just a stalling tactic. They will "investigate" for 8 months and provide a redacted report.
Not falling for this BS.

Hoping Trump releases the EO to allow all the documents to be released.

It's a SURE THING he will tomorrow. But WHO will carry out the recommendations to prosecute. Comey, Clinton, Strzok criminal referrals were sent to the DOJ from Congress 2 weeks ago. They get flushed?

Nothing less than a TEAM of 2 or 3 well-funded and staffed SPECIAL COUNSELS will suffice at this point. Too many investigations by entities that can't or won't do anything...but investigate. It's madness.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: Skyfloating

I have often thought there were "paid shills" (anti Q on this thread).
Then I thought well, it stands to reason there must be "paid shills" on the other side also (pro Q).
I sometimes wonder if I am surrounded on all sides by "paid shills" and I'm the only real person here. LOL

Laughed out loud on this one.

To take it one step further: Maybe all of us, on both sides, have been MKUltra programmed to be shills and dont even know it.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

What in the Sam Hill are you talking about? Is Trump not supposed Govern or deal with any foreign leaders?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: fiverx313

So sad... no logic whatsoever to your post!

...is what THAT is called.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

He was supposed to put America First.

Instead its been Syria First. North Korea First. Iran First. Saudi Arabia First. Israel First. China First. Yemen First. Afghanistan First. And so on.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints." – Ephesians 6:10-18 "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails." – 1 Cor 13:4-13

Amen!

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

How do you figure that? Just take one example say Iran. How did he put Iran first?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Its mainstreaming on Fox every day now.

All that matters at this point is to get everything we have already known to the mainstream.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
My Computer is freaking out right now anyone else?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I agree. How?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

We both are ...

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I think it happens at least once a day to most people around here. I only phone post, but I have weirdness on that too.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
Rosenstein just announced he has asked the IG to expand the ongoing review into FISA.

REAKING: DOJ announces it has asked inspector general to expand ongoing review of FISA application process

“If anyone did infiltrate or surveil participants in a presidential campaign for inappropriate purposes, we need to know about it...,” Deputy AG Rosenstein says - NBC News

twitter.com...

RR himself signed off on those warrants from what I understand, so that's rather absurd.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Obs1,

I don't understand how your post reply has anything to do with my original post?

...and I see no diver at 3:31!

I'll assume it's just a bad night... but if it's something more negative like a warning... be aware that I should have died already on one of 6 occasions ... from birth to present... should I go at a moments notice I am already reconciled with my maker and at peace with it!

edit on 20-5-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

That was why it was referred to as a stalling tactic.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
My Computer is freaking out right now anyone else?

My phone always freaks on this thread.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Note AMerica First as i understood it meant thaty we have our own problems to deal wth before worrying about outsides (whether attacking them or entangling ourselves with them).

So both ways cut thru America First:

Attacking Iran is more important than fixing US.
Attacking North Korea is more important than fixing US.

Licking Isreal's foreign policy butthole is more important than fixing US.
Licking NATO's foreign policy butthole is more important than fixing US.

Both angles flush America First down the same toilet America has been whirlpooling in.

Dude even flip flopped on NATO!

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I think that fiver is driven by a strong political bias rooted in a sexual orientation that assumes you cannot be Republican and gay both at the same time.

It's a kind of mental prison-box that people can easily get locked up in due to all the MSM propaganda.

Hatred and heavy bias are sad to see.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

4d shilling?

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join