It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Rosenstein just announced he has asked the IG to expand the ongoing review into FISA.

REAKING: DOJ announces it has asked inspector general to expand ongoing review of FISA application process

“If anyone did infiltrate or surveil participants in a presidential campaign for inappropriate purposes, we need to know about it...,” Deputy AG Rosenstein says - NBC News

twitter.com...

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Wouldn't surprise me if it turns out that some of those "paid online shills" are actually white hats who are placed to make moronic comments that make the opposition look bad.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Thanks for posting that Vid, when I brought that up a few pages ago I was on my cell and couldn't do it properly. Star for you.
edit on 20-5-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
Rosenstein just announced he has asked the IG to expand the ongoing review into FISA.

REAKING: DOJ announces it has asked inspector general to expand ongoing review of FISA application process

“If anyone did infiltrate or surveil participants in a presidential campaign for inappropriate purposes, we need to know about it...,” Deputy AG Rosenstein says - NBC News

twitter.com...

This is BS. It's just a stalling tactic. They will "investigate" for 8 months and provide a redacted report.
Not falling for this BS.

Hoping Trump releases the EO to allow all the documents to be released.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

I have often thought there were "paid shills" (anti Q on this thread).
Then I thought well, it stands to reason there must be "paid shills" on the other side also (pro Q).
I sometimes wonder if I am surrounded on all sides by "paid shills" and I'm the only real person here. LOL

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I think the best approach is to watch the next ten posts - if 1425,1428. 1429. 1430 are not Q, then I assume a genuine post from Q would tell us those are fakes?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

One of the anons pointed out a mystery diver on this video on 3:31

I remember when this first surfaced. There is no denying there's a diver there.

The sceptics were saying it was a rescue diver since it's seen so clearly. And he's there so early.

"Yeah they would crash a plane full of people and have dvers waiting in the water"

These people are sick!

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Unbelievable the only one dead is the one who reported the birth certificate. I wonder if that diver has something to do with her death?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

What's it going to take for everyone to acknowledge Trump is chumping us on basically every damn line item he campaigned on?

Is there anything he could do to break your adoration and affection of him? Can you even name what that could be?

I mean sure his identity politics arent nearly as insane as Hillary's. And he's far funnier than she is zomg.

But now that he's full blown globalist neocon out in the open now, all the reasons you shuld have been hating Obama etc well he's that too now. A true Fox News goose stepping Republican.

All that 'everyone' Establishment "against him" was a good show. Had me fooled. But now we can see the actions and inactions that speak louder than words.

Sure he still triggers liberals (they hate looking in the mirror) as prompted by the in-cahoots-MSM. I get some people that's all they care about no matter how hollow of a facade that could be.

But what else? Outside of Republican/Democrat partisan bickery BS, what else is there left with this guy?
edit on 20-5-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

How dare you imply we are all shills. we are russian bots get it right lol

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I think the best approach is to watch the next ten posts - if 1425,1428. 1429. 1430 are not Q, then I assume a genuine post from Q would tell us those are fakes?

Already solved Rel. The posts in question were posted at /PF and that's the only reason why they look odd. Q's private board is for there posts only and doesn't have all the fluff from the regular 8 boards.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

see for yourself

reposting;accidentalpatriot4.wordpress.com...

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: nikkib0421

A timer would make sense from the MARKER post/tweet perspective!

Say POTUS is required to tweet within a particular minute but suddenly he gets am urgent call from Kim...

It makes eminent sense to me that POTUS agrees to the day's tweets in a ten min meeting at the beginning of the day and the execution is automated.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I think the Schiff is about to hit the fan.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Then we proceed with caution Ankh!

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Think how embarrassing it will be to have that award taken back!

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Yes! I don't know if the Twitter app allows you to do this, but I know there are 3rd party apps that allow you to log into all types of social media platforms that DO allow it. My husband uses one for his music business stuff.

It would DEFINITELY help with all the delta time stamp stuff.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I love it when she references Q:

Conversation

Roseanne Barr

@therealroseanne

Tuesday night #Roseanne

finale : the storm is upon us, leaving us knee deep in the deluge. #POTUS

6:44 PM · May 20, 2018

twitter.com...

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Q Post #1415 decode:
owC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!! ID: 43dd2a No.1472440 May 19 2018 17:03:54 (EST)

They thought it was coming yesterday.
They were wrong.
Follow the pen.
Q

Guccifer/Florida method using "Q" as the key letter parameter gives "wdn."

Interpretation = It will come Wednesday (23rd).

I didn't see that one coming , wow amazing so no Morse codes lol

top topics

<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join