It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Okey dokey... relevant post with value... just didn't understand the basis and over reacted.

edit on 20-5-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Be his fruits you shall know Q.

Source

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

What do you actually want from us ?
I really don't get it , one moment you're with us and the other you're attacking us some kind of constantly denial or something?

Note my mind control piece above.

How you've convinced yourself that an attack on Trump (not matter how legitimate of an attack and no matter whose doing the attacking, apparently) is now an attack on "us" (all of you, each of you).

Words of advise (for all Homo sapiens: When you observe yourself doing this regarding a political party / politician / etc, its time to take a step back and re-evaluate well, pretty much everything. Because whether or not the source intended it (usually they do): you're already in a 'mind control state'.

Oh but to answer: I've just seen enough with this Chump. Last week it was he couldnt risk Chinese laborers losing jobs so he pulled back on the tarrif in question. This week it'll be renewed Neocon policy arguments on some other place. And so on. We've been punked, is about all I can see now that I've added it all up.
edit on 20-5-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Sounds legit , but here is different I think. This isn't partisan... I'm certainly not right wing I have just followed the evidence presented.

I think Trump is happy to have the partisan die hards but I also think he has gained MANY who have jumped sides after the last election.

I NEVER thought I would be following Trump.

I'm still not sure he can deliver all promised but I see movement in the right direction and, so far, he appears to be trying to do more than those , recently, before him.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Man this thread is laggy.

Dbl.
edit on 20 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

IIB... your post are usually very grounded in objectivity... which is why I picked you up on your X.xxxxx% comment.

Do you intend to validate that? Or will you accept that it was a subjective comment?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

I know I'm not a paid shill. My bank account proves that. It's not very big.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: removed as not to receive a Mod warning.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

But, I've got the feeling you never find it because your dualistic mind is constantly arguing with you weather to believe something or don't .

We made a choice to follow and hoping to succeed wherever it might lead us .

It's just the beginning enjoy the show there will be a time you'll join and those who appose or are in denial

Its been over a year.

That climate accord thing was alright.

Some other domestic stuff alright.

Probably just as many if not more otherwise to counter all that (domestic stuff).

But a person / crew cant make everyone happy so lets not split hairs over domestic stuff.

On foreign stuff now, that's another story.

Reign China in? Well he crapped that bed giving them all the leverage to carrying out the Neocon dream of bringing North Korea to heel.

And on and on it goes.

AMERICA FIRST GOD DAMNININ IT.

Remember?

I never forget.
edit on 20-5-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

No I have a free choice and can stop anytime, but I won't because everything that rises from this drags those who supposedly are Mfg us also into it ever thought of that?

you can't stop domino's from falling, pause it yes but it will go on eventually and minimizing the threat .
What has fallen can't fall again ..

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

IIB... your post are usually very grounded in objectivity... which is why I picked you up on your X.xxxxx% comment.

Do you intend to validate that? Or will you accept that it was a subjective comment?

LOL

Putting up a ridiculously precise decimal number like 59.294755992% is one of my sarcasm quirks to make myself chuckle.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Jeez... that's too real! If it was really an art piece made of bread, the legs would have been more obviously realistic!!!

I've got to sleep well after that?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

What the heck is that?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I'll take that as a confession... "/sarc" at the end would have saved a few posts!

link   
LA Times, May 11: Brian Claflin (who exposed Hollywood Pedophile Ring) is Dead

The fatal accident received no media attention, except for a local brief that noted the early rush-hour train delays. The identity of the deceased — Brian Claflin, a 33-year-old American — was not reported, nor was his connection to powerful men in Hollywood who were accused of sexual abuse. German authorities declared the death to be "presumed suicide."

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

And what dominos are falling?

"Human trafficking"?

Cops busting pimps & hookers, and John's, like in cop drama shows, is Trump's fault how exactly?

Counter-hassling the Democrat's? That's all business as usual between those two competing factions of the Pirate Ship (USSA), only with ever increasing dramatics, all that "Procedural Drama".

Who here will bet their life that people are actually going to go to prison for anything to do with the drama show between the Republican / Democrat Party right now? They can make a big show out of it, their media overlord masters demand they do, but people getting locked up now one side cant lock up the other without themselves getting locked up.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Well usually I'll say "roughly" right before I put the funny precise number in.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

This thread and Qs posts have said many times that this is not based on Republicans vs. Democrats; therefore your re-framing will be seen for what it is.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Aside from one being in it for the Dem vs. Rep battle, I fail to see what to even be in it for this guy anymore.

If someone can clue me in, I've somehow forgotten.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

noted for the future... IIB + roughly = sarcasm!

new topics

top topics

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join