It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Think I'd better hit my bed before I p*ss people off to much, bad night consoling a friend with a brain tumour, night y'all!
edit on 20-5-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

NM The moment passed
edit on 20-5-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

I think that we all have a certain strong suit and a shield of sorts, which is really running a racket to either dominate or avoid domination.

These are issues of trust and rightful authority.

IgnoranceIsntBlisss is operating from a blind spot himself involving the same old dilemma and controversy (and one's own family of origin), forcing him into the role of devil's advocate and rebel against authority which age has only served to harden instead of... enwisen (not a word), enlighten?

He's as stuck as everyone he claims are stuck.

Get us ALL unstuck, beyond the need to be right or smarter or more insightful, ought to be the main objective.

I don't blindly follow Trump and Q, and of course we do WANT to believe that a secret war is being waged and won which will manifest itself in a new narrative.

Questions that arise for me are: Does Trump really care, and is he really TRYING?

With people like Obama, they were using all kinds of covert and deceptive means for expediency, which isn't trying.

If, OTOH Trump IS really trying and really cares and isn't just paying lip service, then that's a new phenomenon for the office of the POTUS.

My instincts tell me that my faith isn't misplaced, except inso far as it's placed on another or a power or office of authority, and I recognize that, my own and our own responsbility to take responsibility for what we are working actively to generate both without and within and from our own sphere of influence however limited or however great or small.

The idea here is for LIBERATION and liberation of thought and feeling and ability to apply ourselves relative to the whole field of awareness and possibility.

From what I can see IgnoranceIsntBlisss is perhaps in an even worse predicement in so far as he claims to see clearly and know with utter certainty that he's in the right relative to our wrong.

Or is he smart enough to continually reevaluate in the light of all new information and dot connecting ie: MSM freakout, Brennen freakout, etc.?

Lastly, if Trump IS trying, for real, to do what's right and to fight the good fight, instead of opposing his authority I will put energy into supporting it, and doing whatever I can, with whatever resources are available to me (ATS, Twitter) to help lead the charge ie: Where we go one we go all!" (invoking JFK).

"Our liberation is God's compulsion."
~ C.S. Lewis

I think that those who rely on their own intellect, who are lacking in faith and in the spirit (of intelligence and wisdom and truth & life) are intellectually and emotionally hobbled, and, because we are all disabled in one way or another, if I could I would take my brother's hand and together, hobble to the table of authentic fellowship in a spirit of brotherly love and compassion, and this is also what we'll have to do with the crazed hating leftists also, and in the process, split the middle with authentic leadership that really leads and that comes to power in every sphere of influence both in the USA and WW.

edit on 20-5-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I'm not going to convince you, and if I'm a fool to hope there's chance of a slightly better world than it was before to bring responsibility to those who were sickened by evil , only if it would be a few then we still have changed some history in the making.

They will respond to this one way or the other , they will feel the threat that the power is still with the people. I know it will not be totally eradicated but I know it will change something!

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Well said Ankh...

Worth also pointing out that all the naysayers assume that we follow blindly, whereas the majority of us re-assess our belief or concern on a weekly basis.

The fact that 90% of us are still adhering despite that weekly checkpoint is the real sign of how strong this movement is!

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Think I'd better hit my bed before I p*ss people off to much, bad night consoling a friend with a brain tumour, night y'all!

Good Night, Sufi.
Rest up for what's coming.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Should be good! That trump tweet is really throwing down the gauntlet.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Should be good! That trump tweet is really throwing down the gauntlet.

The whole Swamp is going crazy right now !!

Every Bot and Shill in the country is activated !!

I think they've declared their own little "emergency" 😄

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Sorry to hear about your friend.
Get some rest Rel.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

You have every right to call out trump for decssions you dont like.

I do the same.

I would just like to point out that when I pointed out questioning some trumps tweets about amazon, you basically told me to shut up because I didnt know what I was talking about, and insinuated that I may have been compromised in some way because I was going against trump.

SO interesting to see you only weeks later in this position.

Maybe you will think twice before accusing others of things such as this in the future.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Yeah, exactly. I'm not entirely single-minded on Trump and Q and I know a thing or two about the science of NLP, predictive programming and the commanding of attention, but it appears to be for a very helpful and useful purpose, like a type of white magic to their black magic.

I try to look at it from outside the box, as a useful guide as to what's really going on .

For me blacklash and hatred for Trump tells the biggest part of the tale, particularly when I look for it's basis and where it's coming from.

From what I can tell, it (the movement) seems to involve a movement of like-minded people who are all also believers in God and in Jesus Christ, even if only as a model of authentic Civilized leadership.

The logic of faith appears to be imbedded in it, so it's also interesting to note the faith base or anti-faith base of the naysyers and opposers - what does their "constitution" look like, is it devoid of emotion and passion? is it entirely reasonable and well reasoned? Does it really care about anything beyond it's identification ie: to a higher power and a just and noble historical pursuit?

Like you say, I keep weighing it all out over and over again as we go along, and I think I'm bearing witness to an authentic revival both in faith and in patriotism both ie: for God and country.

The hard part is managing expectations, and patience.

It's still possible that we've been duped by Q, but since this is all about principals before personalities and a just and noble historical pursuit, even that wouldn't be the end of the world by any stretch.

Best regards,

Ankh

edit on 20-5-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

I wonder if that applies to you also?

Its why back in 2006 when that study came out, where I was deeply affected by its implications on our species, I developed "Socio-Agnosticism" to best be 'as least self-deluded as humanly possible' (being the ambition at least).

While its not really possible for a human to not have all sorts of layers of self-deception holding their egos together, etc, the surest one that most hardcore get us stuck on stupid (open even desperate to be deceived & manipulated) are our mass group identities.

Back during Ron Paul's 2008 run, in Myspace was all the rage in those days, and I was one of the chief rally rousers for his cause therein. But even then I did a piece warning people about our cultish nature getting the best of us (as I was observing the blind cult effect blossoming there). Even though that cause was far more bonafide noble than anything to do with Trump, I still performed my 'duty' in warning about what comes after that we might somehow be hijacked, and oh my did my 'fans' howl over that one LOL.

One my or may not like what I have to say about a group and its ambitions from one month to the next, but regardless of your impression I will never betray you.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Give me a Quick recap of the 5 highlights (verifiable) over the last couple of days , please.
I am hoping you will be more eloquent than I am.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Which isn’t true at all. My cousin is openly gay, performs in drag shows in St Louis and is a proud conservative Trump supporter. After the Pulse nightclub shooting he woke up, left the Dems got training and guns. He says the Dems don’t care about anything but power and don’t care about gay lives, if they did they’d be all for arming more people not taking the opportunity to defend oneself away. I love his honesty. So true. My .02

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I was reading the conservative treehouse regarding Trumps tweet requesting a DOJ investigation and a few comments within the story resembled Q and what we have picked up via observation, tho we sometimes complain.

Beginning with the confirmation of DNI Dan Coats in March 2017, a series of carefully planned sequential steps have been implemented – preparing the groundwork to expose the biggest political scandal in the history of the U.S. government:

There is a strategic sequencing to the approach of President Trump and those within congress who have been investigating the same issues. Key human resources have been put into place to help expose the corruption (ex. Ezra Cohen-Watnick). Additionally, several key former Obama career officials agreed to cooperate in exposing the corruption (ex. Admiral Mike Rogers, NSA); and a few have been moved into place within the Trump administration (ex. Dana Boente).

Recent releases from inside congressional committees have been strategically timed to coincide with this phase of exposing the Obama-Clinton-DNC scheme. [See Here]. None of this is happenstance, this is all strategically timed and coordinated.

Essentially, he is also seeing a plan. Other than research, our job is to be patient.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I never insinuated you were compromised. I just insisted that not being familiar with those industries, and apparently not as keen a futurist in the sense I was conveying, that you were short sighted in the discussion. To which you went completely apesnip like you never even 'knew me'.

That you were actually challenging Trump for a change was commendable, even if I didnt mention it at the time with all the drama that unfolded.

Amazon is a juggernaut that will leave no little guy mail order people standing if the .gov keeps giving it preferential treatment. Which is this increasingly automated workplace world we're entering, with the have's taking it all for themselves and leaving all but the top 10-20% F'd over and out, people being able to make/etc and sell things from home was supposed to be the work from home (liberation) method that anyone could get into. Amazon wants to obliterate that option for regular folks, well I'm going to have a lot to say about it, and I'm glad Trump did.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Exactly couldn't say it better . If we didn't have faith we wouldn't have joined in anyway I think ?
The awareness is growing and that alone makes it an interesting development within the movement.

You know , where I lived was close to the graves of young servicemen who fought WWII and died young.
They died because they believed in something , they believed that their freedom would be taken away if they did nothing.

They brought me and my family and my families family freedom ,what easily could have been turned out to be ruled by Nazi Germany . I've lived a great deal of my life in freedom before I started to learn that that freedom was slowly slipping away from me and from the ones I loved and the values I'd learned to live in what for many years did feel as a free world.

Until those arise that probably slowly emerged because of the flaws within the system that gave them the insinuation to abuse and enrich and to later on use as a tool of power to reign over people as that is what history does , it repeats at a certain point.

If we not become the reset button within this society to hold the mirror to those who've known those times then they will know that the world would become a disastrous place where even they will find themselves threatened by those who will try to rule over them.

Like volcano that spews because it can't hold the pressure or hurricane that builds because of friction and a thunderstorm that has to release it's lightning as the earth that will shift it's poles .

Nature always repeats and release the pressure when the pressure point has reached a value where it has to undo the energy that otherwise will destroy everything by its own fabrication.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Fair enough. On another note, let me make the same request of you that I made of Xuenchen.
Give me your 5 highlights or lowlights in the last couple of days.

I will give mine

call it an experiment.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
IgnoranceIsntBlisss is operating from a blind spot himself involving the same old dilemma and controversy (and one's own family of origin), forcing him into the role of devil's advocate and rebel against authority which age has only served to harden instead of... enwisen (not a word), enlighten?

He's as stuck as everyone he claims are stuck.

Blind sheepish Groupthink follower BS is not the way forward out of the abyss we face. While its what people in political groups do naturally. Its human nature all on its own; people want to be in cults. Then political parties and those sorts aim to harvest it. Its what Q (or is it Trump?) encourages ("TRUST" him!!!!!!!). Its what Two Party Politics, and supremacism groups DEMAND.

Well guess what mass groups are psychopaths.

And wherever I see it arise I will stand against it no matter how unpopular the stance, no matter how noble the cause seems to be. Because once we acquiesce our trust we're ready to be lead to the slaughter, and we'll self-deceive ourselves every step of the way to the meat grinder.

You wont see me demand you trust me and mine. Only my logic and methods as long as they hold true. Colossal difference.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

You said that I should "piss off" because I didnt own a online retail business and therefore was not able to know about the situation.

You also ended that thread with a post that has been removed saying that because I had been gone a while, and came back making that thread and seemed to be acting overly sensitive or something that you would find it interesting to monitor what I would be saying in the future alleging I was perhaps somehow compromised or something.

Whateverm its off topic.

I am just pointing out that you are in the exact same boat you were calling me out for a mere few weeks ago.

I do not think you are somehow a bad person or compromised for you beliefs that are critical of Trump, and I just hope that you think twice before making that type of allegation about someone in the future.

new topics

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join